Fw: ** Common Sense

  • NANCY OLSEN
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      I know this is not a normal posting for this site, but I felt inclined to share it to help alleviate some of the fears that our own "leaders" and the newsmedia are propigating among the masses at this time.  Please pass it on to any you feel would benefit from this knowledge.
      With love and light,
      Nancy Carol

      Work like you don't need the money.
      Love like you've never been hurt.