Fw: Just to Ask A Question

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003

      Hello Everyone:

      I have not been on-line all day due to being busy packing and moving all day, along with errand-running and grocery shopping.  So I decided to check my messages just prior to going to bed, and low and behold, when I logged on, for the first time since I became a member of this website, I did not receive a single message from this website all day.

      What gives?  Have I been disconnected for some reason? Or is there a problem I have not been advised of yet?

      If anyone gets this message, would you please e-mail me and let me know what is going on?

      Thank you very much.

      May all your days be touched by love and may you always feel the presence of your guardian angel, walking closely beside you, guiding your every step, no matter where you go or what you do.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti

      Upgrade Your Email - Click here!