religion of nature

  • Joan Connorton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      ladyj - beautiful piece. I printed it & will put it in my special
      "memorial" file. My cousins, spouses, & my husband & I are on the
      lookout for poems, songs, etc. for our future memorial services....we've
      been to so many religious ones, full of bible & scripture readings,
      which are definitely NOT us....that we plan on having input in our own.
      Luckily we're like-minded - so this goes in the file!!! thanks =Joan