Reflection in the Light by Shakti Gawain

  • ladyj
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003

      SEE YOURSELF AS A CHANNEL

      As you start the day, spend a few minutes seeing yourself as a channel for the universe.

      Feel the energy in your body and be aware of your ability to channel the light to others.

      With each person you meet and each exchange you have, realize the light of the universe is moving through you to them.

      AFFIRMATIVE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
      "I am channeling the light to each person I meet."