POLLY

  • ladyj
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Polly, Nice stationary!! Hee Hee
      Blessings,
      monica

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Polly
      Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 1:30 PM
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> 10 Pisces The Angels of Fulfillment

      10 degrees Pisces

      The Angels of Fulfillment

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Siria’

      Beloved,

      The wisdom within the heart of every Mother and Father desires happiness, honor, riches, and respect for their children.

      This is the Will of the Heavenly Father and the Passion of the Divine Mother.

      Fulfillment is created and manifested for each of their beloved children whenever strong desire and enlightenment is combined with mastery of cause and effect and inner guidance.

      The perfect control of will is required, which is represented by the letter S in our name ‘Siria’. This virtue gives complete control over the consciousness of self and others, so that happiness and plenty may be created for all. It also gives the gift of clairvoyance and prophecy.

      The ability to create is the divine virtue of the second letter I, the law of cause and effect.

      Fulfillment for one person is not identical to fulfillment for another. All people are created unique. If a person follows cultural or family traditions concerning fulfillment instead of listening to inner guidance and the wisdom of their own hearts, they remain lost in the veil of forgetfulness. Following inner guidance is the divine virtue represented by letter R.

      This fulfilled state is more elegant and simple than limited social paradigms of satisfaction can possibly comprehend.

      Most people understand fulfillment as plenty, health, harmony, and love. However, an enlightened person operates in four age levels with their corresponding brainwave patterns at once. This means that they are at the same time an infant, a child, an adolescent, and an adult. Furthermore, they are one with the original purity of all ideas. This enlightened state is represented by the letter A in our name, ‘Siria’.

      Complete fulfillment for ALL of these awareness levels requires perfect freedom and sovereignity of time and space to sleep and dream, meditate, think, play, love, and create in the physical world.

      The heavenly hosts delight in helping each person master these virtues that bring happiness, wealth, honor, riches, and respect at the same time that spiritual joy and perfection is enhanced.

      The divine virtues of the letters in our name, when meditated on faithfully so that the divine virtues are integrated into the four levels of awareness, open the door to fulfillment.

      ‘Siria’

      S…All-penetrating Divine Will , the subtle refined spirit, seeks fulfillment on all levels and in every way.  This virtue shines forth with purple light tinged with red, shining from the head region, spreading warmth,  and resounding the tone of G sharp.  The gallbladder of every child of God is formed and healed by it.

      *

      I…Reaping what is sown through the Law of Cause and Effect, Fulfillment through the Virtues. This virtue shines as light opal light shining from the lower body region, spreading the sense of weight and the tone of SO, musical note G.  The left kidney is formed and healed from this virtue.

      *

      R…The virtue of Freedom and Service through security and maturity within the Laws and impeccably following inner guidance.  This virtue shines golden light, from the lower body region, spreading the sense of weight, and resonating as the tone of DO, musical note C.  Hear it resounding throughout the octaves.  The left nostril is formed from this virtue.

      *

      I… Again we focus on the Law of Cause and Effect, the expansion of Virtues, the creating of Paradise on Earth.

      *

      A… And awakening Wisdom and Enlightenment in all children of God.  Envision shining light blue light from the chest region into the macrocosm, resounding the tone of G and filling the universe with the sense of wisdom, light, and ease.

      *

      MIRACLES

      For new subscribers; What the Angel messages are all about:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
      ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
      three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
      the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
      name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
      virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
      of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually
      DONE INWARDLY in meditation.

      [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in doing four things at once.]

      This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the
      divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help
      explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the
      science of miracles and theurgy.

      The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and
      sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding
      meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words,
      whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation
      technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

      The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent,
      imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see
      yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff
      area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is
      consciousness-penetrating-all.

      Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the
      body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep Delta State of
      pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as
      a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its
      element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region,
      water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta
      brainwave state of deep inward thought.

      Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha
      wave brainwave state.
      Then with your Beta wave State of the five senses, logic, and memory,
      imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion. Air is ease.

      Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.

      Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note, with emphasis on
      feeling the divine virtue. Sound carries feeling, feeling enlivens sound.

      When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out
      through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the
      virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will,
      see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around
      this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how
      to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime
      you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.
      BE SURE TO KEEP THE NORMAL RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS.

      Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light and other
      sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any
      area of the body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and
      individual become one.

      "I and the Father are one."
      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."
      *

      Use THE LAW OF ONE to impregnate the Akasha, which is consciousness-
      penetrating-all, with the DIVINE VIRTUES.

      In the part of The Law of One that says

      "I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE", insert a Divine Virtue, according to your inner guidance.

      For instance, suppose your inner guidance creates in you the wish for the
      Divine Virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment to manifest throughout the Unified
      Field of Life in the way that is for the highest good of all concerned. This
      is the divine virtue of letter A, and has a light blue light, the musical
      note of G, and the sensation of ease. It forms the lungs of all beings.

      Say
      "I ask that THE HIGHEST WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE", in the way that is for the highest
      good.

      After completing The Law of One [see below for the entire Law],
      it is helpful to continue in meditation. Visualize a beautiful pure and
      clear light blue light permeating all beings in all space and time and
      dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one.
      .
      Add the FEELING of the beautiful light blue light of the highest wisdom and
      enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions.

      Then, if you wish, tone the note of A [soft a, as in ahhhhh ] to the musical
      note G while focusing on the beautiful light blue light and feeling of the
      highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time,
      and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one
      simultaneously.

      Your inner guidance will direct you to which virtue to add to the Law of One
      each time you use it.

      The Law of One is the original law of creation. All other laws, whether
      civil, religious, or social etc., in all dimensions, come from it. When you
      use the Law of One, it overrides all other
      lessor laws.

      This law does not mean the end of free will, what it does mean is that FREE
      WILL IS PERFECTED INTO ITS MOST PERFECT EXPRESSION AND FULFILLMENT.

      For example, people sometimes have opposing desires, such as wanting to lose
      weight and wanting to eat sweets, or wanting privacy and wanting to be with
      others, or wanting freedom and wanting security.

      The commonality to opposing desires is the desire to feel good. With the Law
      of One, whatever mental, emotional, or physical changes are necessary in any
      situation with any being in order to feel THE BEST at that moment are set
      into motion.

      This is done automatically through the omnipresence, omnipotence,
      omniscience, and unconditional all encompassing love of the Unified Field
      of  Divine Being working through all. It is done in such a way that all are
      benefited in the greatest possible way.

      People stop reacting to fear or being slaves to their own desires, or the
      desires of others. Instead they gain the happiness, enlightenment, well
      being and freedom to create beauty that blesses self and others through
      artistic expression, both inwardly and outwardly, in almost infinite
      categories.

      When I use this law, I start off with a few preliminary exercises that many
      of you may not need, but here they are just in case you want to see them.

      I go into my heart and feel love. I get the feeling of love IN THE HEART
      [being careful that I am not in my head thinking about the heart. Its
      important to BE IN THE HEART FEELING LOVE].

      When I first started doing this I remembered a beloved pet or a favorite person that I felt heart love for as
      a child. When I remember this and am feeling this love in my heart, I expand the feeling.

      At this point I call in Christ and other heavenly beings to help me expand the love.

      I ask for help to expand this love in my heart until I feel it as
      an infinite cosmic ocean of unconditional all encompassing love.

      When the feeling of love in my heart is expanded
      to be the ocean of love, I call in ALL BEINGS IN CREATION, the
      heavenly beings, the earthly beings, and also the demonic beings, ALL OF
      THEM..and I love all of them from my heart equally to follow the quote:

      "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

      When I am doing this successfully, I say the Law of One to everybody.

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      [Sometimes I just say, "I am one with all." or "I am one with all masters,
      saints, prophets, Christ, etc. Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc."
      whatever feels most powerful to me at the time. All is all, and sometimes it
      helps to list parts of the all that are very special to me. This is very
      comforting when dealing with scary situations.]

      That's it.

      As soon as any beings hear "We are all ONE", they become very still and
      quiet, for this information is encoded in the DNA of everything that has
      ever been created in any dimension or plane. They start to remember.

      When you say "When one is harmed all are harmed", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are relieved that you are not going to harm them.

      When you say "When one is helped all are helped", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are glad that you are going to help them.

      When you say the rest of it, they all automatically go into whatever realm
      or vibration they need to be in for the highest good of all concerned.

      In over 30 years of using this, I have NEVER had it fail. And I could write
      a book about some of the situations it has resolved.

      At times when I was too frightened to feel love and used it, it still worked
      perfectly. It is the essence of love itself and overrode my fear.

      If you wish to create a volt of this prayer, carefully meditate on it twice
      in the Akasha which is consciousness-penetrating-all. Then meditate on it
      sixty more times with emphasis on the meaning of it, in the mind and mental
      sphere. Then finally meditate on it four hundred more times with emphasis on
      FEELING IT.

      Its best to do this gradually and naturally over time as you use the Law to
      transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for
      others, large situations or small.

      When this number of meditations have been performed, a volt is formed so
      that when you think of The Law of One, a volt shoots from the akasha,
      [consciousness-penetrating-all], through the will, mind, emotions into form.

      The final paradigm of heaven on earth comes from the most ancient beginnings
      of time and is based on this law from which all other laws come. This law is
      the Law of One, and when invoked, it activates Omnipresent Divine Mind and
      overrides all lessor laws.

      The Sasha site has a new address, see below.
      Click on it to access a user friendly listing of the angel messages. No sign
      in or password required. Listed by both sign and purpose, the angel messages
      are easy to find. Just click on the title of the message to go straight to
      the message.
      [It is being updated to the revised editions of the angel messages through
      the kindness of Polly. However, this is an ongoing project. It will take a
      while to get all the messages updated.]
      http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html
      ***

      For those of you who would like all of the Angel Messages together in
      MicrosoftWord Document to read straight through or for research, please
      email me at
      Spiritus@.... It is a large book in progress and will
      be updated to the zodiac sign of the day that I send it. It comes in purple
      Arial font in size 12. I can email it in four sections. If you want it all
      in one email, be sure that your email can handle a large attachment, over 5
      MB.

      ***
      The
      site is a loving angel message community learning together. There are
      discussions and sharing of other inspirational messages and art. The angel
      messages are listed at this site. This site has great interactive features.
      Also, by joining this group, you can choose to receive the daily angel
      messages in email or choose to access them at the site. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@... if you have any questions.

      Other good sites for the angel messages:
      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.
      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com
      Click on OTHER ARTISTS., Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      *

      *
      It is suggested that each person consider seriously the purchase of the
      original reference books for this series of angel messages due to the large
      amount of information available within them that is helpful.

      These are the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical
      [His first book, Initiation into Hermetics, is a preparatory book for this
      information.]

      Some of these books may be purchased at
      www.rexrearch.com or
      www.amaluxherbal.com or hopefully, www.amazon.com

      Note: Concerning the recommended site www.resresearc.com , Polly wrote, " I
      couldn't discover that Rexresearch is selling Franz Bardon books, although
      it looks as if he has posted the whole contents of The Key to the True
      Quabbalah & Initiation Into Hermetics . What a fantastic find . The site is
      quite amazing."

      can purchase these books online at :
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****
      Franz Bardon's first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background
      information to some of today's political and economic situations. Be sure to
      read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help
      explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this
      material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain
      functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@... Or go to
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find "The Twenty Eight Days",
      *
      home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Feel free to share these messages.
      email
      spiritus@...

      *

      Note: Here is a miracle of answered prayer: "N.E.S.A.R.A. Eliminates I.R.S,
      erases credit card and mortgage debt, Treasury Banking backed by precious
      metals, restores Constitutional Law and much more. Go to
      www.nesaranow.com "

      NESARA is the " National Economic Security And Reformation Act" secretly
      passed on 3/9/2000 and signed by Clinton on 10/10/2000 which provides major
      benefits to Americans including:
      1) Forgiveness of credit card and mortgage debt as remedy for bank frauds;
      2) Creates U.S. Treasury Bank system which absorbs the Federal Reserve and
      new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency;
      3) Restores Constitutional Law and our Constitutional Rights;
      4) Requires resignations of Bush and Cheney to be replaced by
      Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates
      until new elections;
      5) Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" and ends U.S.
      aggressive military actions immediately;
      6) Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales
      tax revenue for government, and many more improvements.

      For Dove updates on current events go to
      www.fourwinds10.com
      Daily updates by Jennifer have been added.

      Note to those who are archiving the angel messages: The messages that were
      sent out originally are being rewritten with important information. Be sure
      to update the original messages in your archives.

      What you do matters. "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten
      can save the world."

      Note: From time to time, Spiritus Sanctus offers emotional healing and
      realness workshops in Atlanta Ga. Email for information.