The Laws of the Universe

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003

      When I attach a value and a meaning to some event, I am
      creating a perception. In other words, it is my choice how to
      interpret what happened. I will usually interpret an event by
      seeing it through whatever issues or beliefs I already have
      going on inside of me. In other words, how I choose to see
      something, the perception I have of an event, is not
      necessarily what is happening, but how I chooseto view it.
      If I have anger, I will likely interpret what someone says as
      sounding angry. If I clear myself of internal issues, I can
      choose to and will be able to interpret "and create" things
      from a higher vibrational state. Whatever perceptions I
      have, and then living by those perceptions, determines
      the reality I will have.

      Here is an example: you are walking down the street, and a
      dog begins barking at you. If you choose to live by the Laws
      which state that you create your own reality, you will say
      to yourself: "I am creating that dog barking at me. That dog
      is a mirror of something going on inside of me. What in me is
      making that dog bark at me?" Then you may discover that you
      were actually feeling a lot of fear, or anger, maybe you
      weren't even consciously aware at the moment that you were
      feeling fearful or angry about something, and the dog sensed
      your fear or anger and barked. The dog reacted to something
      fearful, some energy of fear or anger that it felt from you.
      In that way, the dog was a mirror of what you were feeling.
      You felt fearful or angry when the dog barked, and that
      alerted you to the fact that you had to be feeling that
      inside of you to create it happening on the outside.

      Then you have an opportunity to look within and figure out
      what you are feeling fearful or angry about, get clear, and
      heal it. That would be the way to "perceive" what just happened
      if you are willing to accept that you create your own reality.
      If, however, you do not take responsibility and accept that
      whatever is going on inside of you will manifest as an event,
      a mirror, in your outer world, then you would "perceive" the
      situation more like this: "I'm not doing anything! Why did
      that stupid dog bark at me! Someone ought to have trained it
      better than to let it bark and scare people. What a mean,
      stupid dog. Sacred me half to death!" And then nothing gets
      looked at internally, and there is no opportunity to heal.

      Here is another example: as a small child, I see my father
      being angry. My perception of that event is that I am the
      reason he is angry - if I were a better child he wouldn't
      be angry. This perception then becomes a part of my life.
      I have a perception that I am a bad person, and therefore
      I always perceive that people are angry at me. Or, I relate
      to others in fear.

      If you perceive or make a decision somewhere along the way
      that you are a "bad" person and responsible for other people's
      emotions, for making them feel "bad", then you will go through
      life hating yourself, thinking you are "evil", perhaps without
      knowing it. You may feel constantly ashamed and guilty. You
      will continue to create situations where you feel bad about
      yourself, where you think you have done something wrong. You
      will, in all likelihood, create your life where things always
      seem to go wrong, and relationships and life will probably
      become a fearful thing for you.

      And, all of this will change as your perception and under-
      standing of how the universe works becomes clearer - such as
      the understanding that no one can create the reality of another.
      And your life will also change when any false perceptions you
      have about yourself, as well, are made conscious - and you
      change them.

      When you know that you are responsible ONLY for what you
      believe and what you feel, and when you KNOW that others
      are responsible only for what they feel and believe, that
      feelings and beliefs about reality can only come from within,
      from what each person chooses to believe, there is no longer
      shame or blame, guilt or self hatred. Then you have the
      opportunity to believe and create your life in any way you
      choose - in a good way that works for you. You no longer
      believe it if others try to blame you, and you no longer
      blame anyone else for your life. That is being the CREATOR
      of your life. You choose consciously, not unconsciously,
      what you want to believe - you perceive yourself and life
      and others in a way that is positive and allows life to
      work harmoniously for you.

      If you remain a victim, in victim consciousness, things don't
      change, because victims never heal. How can they, if they
      never accept that they are the ones responsible for creating
      life that way in the first place? You can't change something
      if you don't think you created it to begin with - or, if you
      don't believe that you even HAVE the power to create or change
      anything. Victims remain stuck, thinking it's someone else's
      fault, and that someone else has the power over their life,
      to create their life a certain way, instead of themselves.

      As soon as I give up 100% responsibility for creating my own
      reality, as soon as I give up the responsible role, as soon
      as I think someone is doing something to me, I have become a
      victim. Other's responses to me are, in reality, only a
      reflection of my own energy, a reflection of whatever energy
      I am putting out, or have inside of me.

      In other words, if you have a perception that someone is a
      hurtful person, you must have a belief that you will be hurt.
      They then just play the role for you that you are expecting.
      You create what you believe in.

      When I come from the lower vibrational state, I will be viewing
      things as judgments. I will make judgments about myself or
      about another. The higher vibration is to see whatever happens
      as a mirror of myself in the Now: "I see you doing that. I
      want to judge you for it. Instead, I will see that it is a
      reflection of the energy I either hold in myself, or have
      held in myself. So, I realize that I do that, or have done

      I ask myself, "Am I still doing that? Where do I still hold
      that judgment (which I want to put out on you) about myself -
      where do I still think that I am not ok?" I identify the
      judgment I'm making against myself. I ask: "What part of me
      do I still not love, and therefore I judge it?" Then I look
      at the other person and think: "I don't need to judge them.
      They are simply being a mirror of my own issue." I ask: "What
      in me created that in my reality?" In reality, all of us are
      really asking for love, which is what we all truly want.

      Saying: "What is the mirror to me?" instantly removes the
      judgment. Then there is no charge. There is only acceptance.
      Acceptance is the higher vibration. It is above forgiveness,
      because forgiveness implies that something has been done
      wrong. Acceptance says all is happening perfectly, as it
      should. All is perfect. Whatever is happening enables us to
      grow, if we look at it from being the Creator, not the victim.
      If we look at it all as perfect, we immediately move into
      the energy of Love, Trust, and Peace. Then there is no judgment.
      If it's complicated, it's not Truth.

      Know that if you feel anger or any other unpleasant or
      uncomfortable emotion, you must carry that energy within you.
      It isn't because of what someone else did. The situation just
      reflected what was already there in you. Then you have the
      opportunity to see what the mirror is for you, to see what you
      carry within yourself so that you can heal, grow, and change -
      therefore, seeing your reflection in another or in a situation
      is a positive and useful thing.

      Thought triggers emotion. See what kind of thoughts you are
      thinking, and what kind of emotion that creates. Tune into how
      you feel. Use your 5 senses to ask if something doesn't feel
      right or comfortable in the way you are responding or feeling.
      If you don't like the emotion you are feeling, change the
      thoughts you are thinking. Get a new perspective, in other
      words. Healing comes from the #3 law - taking responsibility.

      The word emotion is a fascinating word. Look at it this way:
      E-motion, or Energy, put into motion. That is what our
      emotions do. They move energy and bring things into motion,
      or manifestation. The force behind what we feel is what
      allows us to create. First we have our thought, or
      perception. But it is the emotional energy, the fuel, that
      allows something to get created. "I felt so strongly about
      that that I had to rush out and do it". Therefore, to
      create in a positive way, we must generate positive
      emotions from clear thoughts and perceptions.

      Lower vibration:
      sorrow/apologizing Higher vibration:
      responding from compassion
      seeing the mirror

      Fear is only a mask of your true desire. You need to find out
      what your true desire is, and state that desire 100% positively:
      "I choose to have or create...."
      There are 3 universal fears:

      (1) abandonment
      (2) not feeling worthy or good enough
      (3) loss of trust which = fear of surrender
      Any time there is a fear, it will fall into one or more of
      these categories. Check out what your fear is about.

      You will continue to create the same kind of situations, you
      will keep yourself in judgment, you will reinforce the lower
      vibrational state of thinking it's someone else's fault, and
      you will keep yourself in the perception of being victimized,
      until you get out of the program and have a new perception.

      Exercise to find out what your fear or masked desire is:

      To find out and work with your fear, or masked desire, first
      state what you fear - say or write the negative expression
      of it: all that you think is going on, what bothers you, who
      you think did what to you, another's flaws, etc.

      Make a list - in one column write down all your fears and/or
      the negative attributes of a situation or of someone. In the
      other column, turn that around and become aware that all that
      you see is actually inside of you - your own perception of
      yourself - your own issues. Write it that way in the second

      For example, in one column you may have written: "Amy has no
      sense of self esteem. I hate that in her." Then, in the other
      column, you turn that into: "I feel that I have no sense of
      self-esteem. I hate that in myself," or "I have a belief that
      I am not powerful, _____ etc. etc."

      will help you see what your erroneous beliefs are that keep
      you in fear, that create the difficulty you are in, that make
      you see your own issues in others and judge them for it, and
      that keep you from manifesting what you want.

      The number one addiction to an erroneous core belief, what
      keeps you in it, comes from feeling guilt and shame. That's
      what makes us not want to see these issues as our self. In
      reality, there is no shame or guilt. There is only growth
      and Love. If you treat yourself lovingly, you will be able
      to see that when you face an issue in yourself, you have the
      chance to become even clearer, ever more loving. And that is
      the perfection of the journey, of what we experience, of
      seeing ourselves in the mirror.

      Exercise for determining the Ultimate Truth about yourself:

      Next, say or write your preferred truth, expressing what you
      choose to create, as 100% positive. Use all positive words.
      Then put your highest truth in the form of an "I Am" statement.
      For example: "I AM powerful" or "I AM a loving, wonderful
      human being," or "I AM able to love myself." Continue to say
      your positive I Am statement throughout the day and for as
      long as you need to, until the negative program is neutralized.

      Here is the cycle of an erroneous core belief loop:

      You feel guilty.
      You judge something or someone, including yourself.

      You feel guilty about doing that.

      Then you become fearful that you will be punished.

      You feel shame, and you hide it all away so you're not aware
      the issue is really even there, that it's yours.

      In order to get away from the shame, or deal with it in some
      way, you blame others. This is called projection. You put it
      out on someone or something else. You feel guilty about doing
      that and the loop goes on.

      How to re-program an old belief:

      Own the fear or pattern. See how you react to a given
      situation - look at what you are afraid of. Ask: "What
      keeps me believing in that fear? What will happen if I
      let go of it? What is the pay off for keeping it? What
      do I get to do or not do if I keep the fear?"

      Decide if this pattern serves you anymore. Decide if you
      want to keep the program, or change it. If you decide to
      keep it, observe why, without judgment.

      If you decide to change it, decide what you want to change
      it to, exactly. Be specific. You must have a new belief, a
      choice for a new perception. If you choose to believe in a
      new reality, you eliminate fear.

      Put out your intention - what you intend to create. Say:
      "I intend to_____." You can even state how you will do it,
      step by step. Your intention must be followed by willingness.

      Ask Spirit, your Highest Self, for guidance or help to
      achieve the new intention. State your new reality in the
      form of "I Am_____."

      This creates Joy, Growth, Freedom!!
      What could be better than that?
      Worth doing the work to get it?
      Fears have supported us, and we tend to want to hold onto
      them through our anger or other emotional reactions because
      it's the only way of life we've known. Fears can be survival
      tools, but will keep you locked in a lower vibration that
      doesn't help your life.

      These are energy sucking ways of behaving, out of fear:

      Being aloof.
      Being an interrogator ("Who did this?! Why did you....?!
      Didn't you realize that...?!" etc.).
      Being an intimidator (energy makes others feel afraid of you
      - backing people down). Being someone who creates confusion
      for others (gets them off center). Being a "poor me." If you
      find yourself worried or fearful about what other people think,
      the mirror of that really is: you are in judgment of yourself.

      If you are in doubt, you are caught between realities and
      aren't sure what to believe.

      If you are in fear, you are actually holding a belief that
      you are inadequate to deal with something.

      A fear of judgment is actually a desire for unconditional love.

      If you are in pain, you are in resistance to something. What
      are you resisting? Identify what you are getting by holding
      onto the pain.

      Change the perception that there was any damage done in a
      given situation. If you are the creator, then you created
      that situation for some reason. What was the reason?

      If you are in pain, you are judging. Move instead to acceptance.
      It is all perfect. Ask: What is the gift of the mirror for me

      If you are asking why, you are into blaming. Go to your heart,
      instead. There is no war happening, unless you create one by
      your perception.

      If you are in resistance to something, you are trying to be
      in control, and you are fearing a loss of power. It is a false
      belief that you will lose control or power, because:

      If you identify with God, if you know that you ARE God, that
      is POWER. And that is all there is. It's already working out
      perfectly. And everything else is God, too.
      Everything is already perfect, and there is no need for you
      to try to control anything. It is impossible to do so, anyway.

      What you CAN create is responding from Peace and living from
      higher vibrational states. That then creates a reality that
      will mirror that higher vibrational state.

      The role of the ego:

      It is the ego which allows us to be in this reality where
      there is duality. That is why we see this reality with 2 eyes.
      But, we must understand the Higher Truth - that all is One,
      One Energy Source - and that perception comes with seeing
      from a single eye, the spiritual eye. The ego's true purpose
      is to offer us choice by comparison. It helps us decide what
      we want to experience and learn in this lifetime. The ego
      controls emotions. We need it for our wide range of emotions,
      which we learn from - in this way we learn to work with
      energy and use it appropriately. Self sabotage is the ego
      in its lower vibration.

      Listen to the Higher Self. The ego was designed to deal with
      polarity - neither side of which is the real truth. The Higher
      Truth is larger than, bigger than, either side of polarity. It
      is the point in the middle, the zero point, the neutral point
      where there is no attachment.

      Honor where someone is in their development, what lessons
      they have set up to learn for themselves.

      Using these laws will help you to allow others to express
      themselves, while you remain at peace.

      Accept WHAT IS as Perfection, then use your
      power of choice to create the reality that you prefer.