9 Pisces The Angels of Travel (correction)

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003

      Treasure the Nectar of Infinite & Endless All-Pervasive Love

      9 degrees Pisces

      The Angels of Travel

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Egention’

      Beloved,

      Since the beginning, we have been given authority and mastery of traveling, so that the Children of God experience happiness and success and confer true Divine Blessing wherever they go upon the Earth.

      ‘Everything connected with traveling comes under our protection. In all ways of traveling; by land, sea, or air, and in all places, we protect , guide, and inspire travelers. We make sure that the goals for travel are fulfilled, not only that the journey is completed safely but also that all the purposes for which the trip was taken are successfully accomplished. With our help, no unfortunate accidents ever occur.’

      As the angels of ‘Porascho’ , 8 degrees Pisces, explained, when people understand the interconnectedness of the universe, they no longer attempt to do things solely by themselves and instead network with others, including the heavenly hosts.

      "I, of myself, can do nothing. It is the Father within, it is HE that doeth the works."

      Whenever the impulse to travel is initiated by inner guidance,

      a trip serves the purposes of Divine Providence and it is blessed from the outset.

      Because the urge to travel is blessed, the more the traveler contemplates the proposed travel, the greater are

      the positive feelings associated with the trip.

      When traveling is a response to inner guidance, the angels of ‘Egention’

      automatically oversee it even without being invoked. Conversely,

      having good feelings about the prospect of taking a trip indicates that the trip is being

      guided by higher self, and going ahead with it is following one’s rightful destiny.

      We accompany you on your travels and work with all of the other angel groups to protect you in every situation. We guide you to experience the grace and mercy of Divine Providence and in turn to be a blessing to everyone that you encounter. We open your eyes to the presence of the Divine in all places and in all beings.

      In this state of grace, supreme happiness beyond words to describe is experienced. This happiness blesses and uplifts every person and place that you visit.

      When Infinite Spirit incarnates into finite time and space as an individual Soul, it is often by traveling that the Soul remembers other aspects of itself and reconnects with memories of its original infinite nature.

      By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, a person embodies the powers that offer protection and blessing in traveling.

      *

      ‘Egention’

               E...All beings and all places are manifestations of the ONE BEING, the ONE OMNIPRESENT CONSCIOUSNESS.              Seen as dark violet light with all-penetrating feeling, using the tone of RE, musical note D.  The complete spine is formed from this virtue.

      *

      G…A person traveling through many places and meeting many beings, is an instrument of Divine Providence sharing Love and Grace with all.  See deep grass green light shining from the abdomen spreading soothing coolness, and use the tone of FA, musical note F.  The left eye is formed from this virtue.

      *

      E…By merging individual consciousness with Universal Consciousness, it is possible to transfer consciousness to anyone and offer,

      *

      N...Supreme Happiness for all.  Envision dark red light shining from the abdomen region spreading a soothing coolness throughout the macrocosm.  Hear the tone of LA, musical note A, penetrating Consciousness.  The liver is formed and healed by this virtue.

      *

      T… High Inspiration.  Envision brownish black light shining from the head region spreading feelings of warmth and the tone of FA.  The right kidney is formed and healed by this virtue.

      *

      I… Combine with the Law of Cause and Effect, Sowing and Reaping.  Envision light opal light shining from the lower body region, spreading the sense of weight and hearing the tone of SO, musical note G.  The left kidney is formed and healed from this virtue.

      *

      O…. Leading to the creation of absolute justice, harmony, satisfaction and success in every experience for everyone.   This shines as ultramarine blue light from the lower body region, continuing the spread of weight and riding the tone of DO, musical note C.  The throat and windpipe are formed and healed with this virtue.

      or

      O.... umlaut OE... The most Divine Cognition of Love Divine.  This shines as dark orange light from the lower body region, spreading the sense of weight and hearing the tone of D sharp.  Testicles and ovaries are formed and healed from this virtue.

      *

      N…Supreme Happiness for all is the final outcome of our process.

      *

      The melody of our name is D,F,D,A,F,G,C, and A.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Note:

      Here is an anecdote of one of our first experiences with the angels of ‘Egention’.

      In the late part of the eighties, shortly after Michael and I had begun to study the angels of the zodiac, we were asked to go on a journey to one of the most dangerous and anti-American places in South America.

      There was an ongoing feud between a very powerful old male shaman named Don Carlos and his two equally powerful old sisters in a small town up high in the Andes.

      The locals had tried for years to get them to patch things up, to no avail.

      It only got worse and worse and the locals were afraid the weather would not be good and the crops would dry up. Because of the powerful magical energies involved in the feud, the locals were desperate to get this situation resolved and, as a last resort, we had received a plea to go down there and settle it.

      Patching up the feud was no problem, it happened to be a skill that both Michael and I excel in, something that we both had complete confidence in from many years of success in helping to resolve couples’ conflicts in psychotherapy. That did not worry me at all; what frightened me was the awful tales of kidnapping and worse that I had heard about in the very area into which we were planning to travel.

      Knowing that the Angels of ‘Egention’ could protect me, I had their sigel, their 'signature' symbol, tattooed on my ankle. [This was my first and only tattoo, a big step for me. ] This was my way of making a permanent committment to attune to their energy. From the very moment that the tattoo artist began his work, I felt powerful protection and high inspiration, grace, justice, understanding, oneness with all beings and places, and happiness flood my being. I felt the unmistakeable presence of the Angels of ‘Egention’ as I continued to make my commitment to honor our connection.

      All fear immediately left me, which was remarkable because I had been extremely nervous. This allowed us to embark on the long trip with great fun and excitement.

      Fortunately, we had with us two very excellent guides, who spoke the language fluently and one who knew the locals well.The journey went flawlessly and effortlessly. Even long treks up and down steep ancient mountain footpaths in daily downpours and high altitudes were easy. That in itself was remarkable because I was definitly out of shape.

      The people fell all over themselves being kind to us. I felt like royalty. The food was delicious. The local clothing we purchased was warm, even in the chill of the rainshowers. The views were splendid, and the nature spirits enchanting.

      The meeting with first Don Carlos, and then later his two sisters, was magical and went smoothly. The peace was restored by using the Law of One, which is what I always use. We all fell in love with each other. It was like a family reunion.When all was settled, we hiked up and down the mountains back to the little hamlet on the jeep route, which took us to the town with the bus stop. There we caught the old rickety bus which wound through high twists and turns over the mountains all the way to the big city, and then to catch the plane back to the U.S.A.

      The entire trip was spellbinding. We stayed in the "wrong" places according to all the guide book warnings. Several times we were taken through forbidden areas that even the locals avoided. Everywhere we went, we helped those that we met and were deeply blessed in return. The angels indeed blessed every aspect of this trip.

      To this day I remember the kindness that poured out of the local people and I still wear the cozy ruanas that I brought on that trip. They double as soft, warm blankets.

      I made it a point to remember that in working with angels the energy flows two ways, from them to me and from me to them. I felt free to talk with them either out loud or silently in my heart and mind.

      The most important principle of communication with them to me is honesty and consistency. When I was frightened or doubtful, I was honest about it. I could feel their understanding and response.

      I asked clearly for what I wanted, which at times was monumental. I was specific. I was willing to spend as much time in meditation as possible in attuning to and embodying the divine virtues that they represent.

      The time I spent in this way created and maintained a two way connection with them and Universal Consciousness that increased in power the more that I did it.

      They never let us down as we stayed in close communication with them. I admit that their activities and timing were often mysterious and unexpected and required a lot of inner listening.

      *******

      For new subscribers; What the Angel messages are all about:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
      ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
      three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
      the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
      name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
      virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
      of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually
      DONE
      INWARDLY in meditation.

      [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in
      doing four things at once.]

      This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the
      divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help
      explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the
      science of miracles and theurgy.

      The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and
      sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding
      meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words,
      whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation
      technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

      The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent,
      imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see
      yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff
      area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is
      consciousness-penetrating-all.

      Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the
      body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep Delta State of
      pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as
      a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its
      element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region,
      water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta
      brainwave state of deep inward thought.

      Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha
      wave brainwave state.

      Then with your Beta wave State of the five senses, logic, and memory,
      imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is
      consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion. Air is ease.
      Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.

      Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note, with emphasis on
      feeling the divine virtue. Sound carries feeling, feeling enlivens sound.

      When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out
      through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the
      virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will,
      see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around
      this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how
      to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime
      you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.
      BE SURE TO KEEP THE NORMAL RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS. Do not hold
      or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light and other
      sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any
      area of the body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and
      individual become one.
      "I and the Father are one."
      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."
      *

      Use THE LAW OF ONE to impregnate the Akasha, which is consciousness-
      penetrating-all, with the DIVINE VIRTUES.

      In the part of The Law of One that says

      "I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE",
      insert a Divine Virtue, according to your inner guidance.

      For instance, suppose your inner guidance creates in you the wish for the
      Divine Virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment to manifest throughout the Unified
      Field of Life in the way that is for the highest good of all concerned. This
      is the divine virtue of letter A, and has a light blue light, the musical
      note of G, and the sensation of ease. It forms the lungs of all beings.

      Say
      "I ask that THE HIGHEST WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE", in the way that is for the highest
      good.

      After completing The Law of One [see below for the entire Law],
      it is helpful to continue in meditation. Visualize a beautiful pure and
      clear light blue light permeating all beings in all space and time and
      dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one.
      .
      Add the FEELING of the beautiful light blue light of the highest wisdom and
      enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions.

      Then, if you wish, tone the note of A [soft a, as in ahhhhh ] to the musical
      note G while focusing on the beautiful light blue light and feeling of the
      highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time,
      and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one
      simultaneously.
      Your inner guidance will direct you to which virtue to add to the Law of One
      each time you use it.

      The Law of One is the original law of creation. All other laws, whether
      civil, religious, or social etc., in all dimensions, come from it. When you
      use the Law of One, it overrides all other
      lessor laws.

      This law does not mean the end of free will, what it does mean is that FREE
      WILL IS PERFECTED INTO ITS MOST PERFECT EXPRESSION AND FULLFILLMENT. For
      example, people sometimes have opposing desires, such as wanting to lose
      weight and wanting to eat sweets, or wanting privacy and wanting to be with
      others, or wanting freedom and wanting security.

      The commonality to opposing desires is the desire to feel good. With the Law
      of One, whatever mental, emotional, or physical changes are necessary in any
      situation with any being in order to feel THE BEST at that moment are set
      into motion.

      This is done automatically through the omnipresence, omnipotence,
      omniscience, and unconditional all encompassing love of the Unified Field of
      Divine Being working through all. It is done in such a way that all are
      benefited in the greatest possible way.

      People stop reacting to fear or being slaves to their own desires, or the
      desires of others. Instead they gain the happiness, enlightenment, well
      being and freedom to create beauty that blesses self and others through
      artistic expression, both inwardly and outwardly, in almost infinite
      catagories.

      When I use this law, I start off with a few preliminary exercises that many
      of you
      may not need, but here they are just in case you want to see them.

      I go into my heart and feel love. I get the feeling of love IN THE HEART
      [being
      careful that I am not in my head thinking about the heart. Its
      important to BE IN THE HEART FEELING LOVE].
      When I first started doing this I
      remembered a beloved pet or a favorite person that I felt heart love for as
      a child. When I remember this and am feeling this love in my heart,
      I expand the feeling.

      At this point I call in
      Christ and other heavenly beings to help me expand the love. I ask for help
      to expand this love in my heart until I feel it as
      an infinite cosmic ocean of unconditional all encompassing love.

      When the feeling of love in my heart is expanded
      to be the ocean of love, I call in ALL BEINGS IN CREATION, the
      heavenly beings, the earthly beings, and also the demonic beings, ALL OF
      THEM..and I love all of them from my heart equally to follow the quote:

      "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad
      alike."

      When I am doing this successfully, I say the Law of One to
      everybody.

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      [Sometimes I just say, "I am one with all." or "I am one with all masters,
      saints, prophets, Christ, etc. Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc."
      whatever feels most powerful to me at the time. All is all, and sometimes it
      helps to list parts of the all that are very special to me. This is very
      comforting when dealing with scarey situations.]

      That's it.

      As soon as any beings hear "We are all ONE", they become very still and
      quiet, for this information is encoded in the DNA of everything that has
      ever been created in any dimension or plane. They start to remember.

      When you say "When one is harmed all are harmed", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are relieved that you are not going to harm them.

      When you say "When one is helped all are helped", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are glad that you are going to help them.

      When you say the rest of it, they all automatically go into whatever realm
      or vibration
      they need to be in for the highest good of all concerned.

      In over 30 years of using this, I have NEVER had it fail. And I could write
      a book about some of the situations it has resolved.
      At times when I was too frightened to feel love and used it, it still worked
      perfectly. It is the essence of love itself and overrode my fear.

      If you wish to create a volt of this prayer, carefully meditate on it twice
      in the Akasha which is consciousness-penetrating-all. Then meditate on it
      sixty more times with emphasis on the meaning of it, in the mind and mental
      sphere. Then finally meditate on it four hundred more times with emphasis on
      FEELING IT.

      Its best to do this gradually and naturally over time as you use the Law to
      transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for
      others, large situations or small.

      When this number of meditations have been performed, a volt is formed so
      that when you think of The Law of One, a volt shoots from the akasha,
      [consciousness-penetrating-all], through the will, mind, emotions into form.

      The final paradigm of heaven on earth comes from the most ancient beginnings
      of time and is based on this law from which all other laws come. This law is
      the Law of One, and when invoked, it activates Omnipresent Divine Mind and
      overrides all lessor laws.

      The Sasha site has a new address, see below.
      Click on it to access a user friendly listing of the angel messages. No sign
      in or password required. Listed by both sign and purpose, the angel messages
      are easy to find. Just click on the title of the message to go straight to
      the message.
      [It is being updated to the revised editions of the angel messages through
      the kindness of Polly. However, this is an ongoing project. It will take a
      while to get all the messages updated.]
      http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html
      ***

      For those of you who would like all of the Angel Messages together in
      MicrosoftWord Document to read straight through or for research, please
      email me at
      Spiritus@.... It is a large book in progress and will
      be updated to the zodiac sign of the day that I send it. It comes in purple
      Arial font in size 12. I can email it in four sections. If you want it all
      in one email, be sure that your email can handle a large attachment, over 5
      MB.

      ***
      The
      site is a loving angel message community learning together. There are
      discussions and sharing of other inspirational messages and art. The angel
      messages are listed at this site. This site has great interactive features.
      Also, by joining this group, you can choose to receive the daily angel
      messages in email or choose to access them at the site. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@... if you have any questions.

      Other good sites for the angel messages:
      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.
      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com
      Click on OTHER ARTISTS., Angel Music and prints are available at this
      site.

      *

      *
      It is suggested that each person consider seriously the purchase of the
      original reference books for this series of angel messages due to the large
      amount of information available within them that is helpful.

      These are the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical
      [His first book, Initiation into Hermetics, is a preparatory book for this
      information.]

      Some of these books may be purchased at
      www.rexrearch.com or
      www.amaluxherbal.com or hopefully, www.amazon.com

      Note: Concerning the recommended site www.resresearc.com , Polly wrote, " I
      couldn't discover that Rexresearch is selling Franz Bardon books, although
      it looks as if he has posted the whole contents of The Key to the True
      Quabbalah & Initiation Into Hermetics . What a fantastic find . The site is
      quite amazing."

      can purchase these books online at :
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****
      Franz Bardon's first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background
      information to some of today's political and economic situations. Be sure to
      read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help
      explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this
      material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain
      functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@... Or go to
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find "The Twenty Eight Days",
      *
      home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Feel free to share these messages.
      email
      spiritus@...

      *

      Note: Here is a miracle of answered prayer: "N.E.S.A.R.A. Eliminates I.R.S,
      erases credit card and mortgage debt, Treasury Banking backed by precious
      metals, restores Constitutional Law and much more. Go to
      www.nesaranow.com "

      NESARA is the " National Economic Security And Reformation Act" secretly
      passed on 3/9/2000 and signed by Clinton on 10/10/2000 which provides major
      benefits to Americans including:
      1) Forgiveness of credit card and mortgage debt as remedy for bank frauds;
      2) Creates U.S. Treasury Bank system which absorbs the Federal Reserve and
      new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency;
      3) Restores Constitutional Law and our Constitutional Rights;
      4) Requires resignations of Bush and Cheney to be replaced by
      Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates
      until new elections;
      5) Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" and ends U.S.
      aggressive military actions immediately;
      6) Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales
      tax revenue for government, and many more improvements.

      For Dove updates on current events go to
      www.fourwinds10.com
      Daily updates by Jennifer have been added.

      Note to those who are archiving the angel messages: The messages that were
      sent out originally are being rewritten with important information. Be sure
      to update the original messages in your archives.

      What you do matters. "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten
      can save the world."

      Note: From time to time, Spiritus Sanctus offers emotional healing and
      realness workshops in Atlanta Ga. Email for information.