Re: [lovingpurelove] Fwd: SpiritualAlchemy BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 19, 2000
      That is beautiful. I'll have to start putting together
      some of my thoughts into poems. I used to be pretty
      good at it. As a hobby, I would write song lyrics. I
      love to sing. But have the voice of a dead toad. Ugh,
      what imagery. True vocalists, as with any gifted
      artist, generally don't realize what a gift they have.
      But those of us who'd like to be able to do what they
      do, just sit back in wonder at how easy it seems to be
      for them to fill a soul with warmth and wonder with
      the music sounding sweet and clear. Love & Hugs, Karen

      http://calendar.yahoo.com/
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 20, 2000
        Thank you Karen,
        It is such fun to open the doors to creative words and let them flow out onto
        paper. I liked your poems I just read, they have that flavor to them.
        Patti