Fw: 8 Virgo, The Angels of the Poor and the Suppressed

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001

      8 degrees Virgo

      The Angels of the Poor and the Suppressed

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Alpaso’

      Beloved, ‘since the beginning we are the angels who have been the protectors of the poor and the suppressed, the homeless and the slaves, the beggars and the gypsies. We also protect those who are addicted to narcotics and are thrown out of the normal balance of life. When a soul incarnates into this fate, we are assigned to them to protect them from accidents and all harm that is not theirs to suffer. The saying that "drunkards lead a charmed life" can be attributed to our service.’

      The soul is immortal and made in the image of the Creator. Sometimes when it becomes time for the soul to take on physical form, a life path is chosen that allows the soul to experience first hand what it is like to be despised and misunderstood, alone and abandoned. This experience is intense and the impression that it makes upon the soul is profound.

      The understanding of what it means to live as a victim in a society that is often lacking in compassion creates the most powerful desire in the soul to never, ever cause harm or deprivation to another human being or creature.

      This desire for greater spiritualization and Divine Love and Compassion is so deeply etched within the fabric of the soul, that the way becomes clear for this to happen. We cherish our mission to protect these unfortunates, for we understand that they are souls in training for that most important initiation of all, the initiation into harmlessness.

      Before Divine Providence allows a soul to amass great powers and great wisdom, it is important that the soul first amass great love. This path of poverty and suppression is an important part of the chosen avenue for this accomplishment.

      When the eyes of the homeless and downtrodden look up to heaven and beseech the angels for help, these are the downpourings of spirit that we give them:

      A-L-P-A-S-O’

      A…The initiation into great wisdom and enlightenment. Look into the eyes of the beggars and the homeless and often you will see the eyes of great wisdom looking back at you. These are the ones who have asked for and received this level of our initiation.

      L…The initiation into the majesty and splendor of God. The poor and downtrodden, having nothing left to turn to, learn at an early age to turn to God. They learn that somehow, someway, their needs are met day by day. Miracles are their currency. They ponder on this, they share this knowledge with each other. They are aware of God, and the splendor and majesty of the divine virtues. Have you noticed the virtues of courage, of patience, or tolerance, of compassion and understanding in the slaves and the poor? Have you seen their humbleness, and their surrender and faith? Have you been there when they share with each other of the little that they have, and when they band together to give comfort and help to each other? Do you know how often they accept the responsibility of each other’s children when the parents can no longer provide? Many time’s the greatest of saints can be found within their ranks.

      P…Initiation into the desire for perfection and greater spirituality. The downtrodden often see from afar the hypnotic effects of wealth and power and pleasure on those who have them. Deep in their hearts they know that perhaps they, the poor, are the ones who truly have the real riches and the best society. Because they learn not to be fooled by the emptiness of what the world has to offer, they focus their desires and wills on the path of perfection and mastery. During the darkest of ages, the gypsies carefully tended the flame of esoteric wisdom and quaballah and even to this day some of the greatest adepts live among them.

      A…Even deeper initiation into wisdom and enlightenment. As the life of suppression continues day after day, year after year, the soul values more and more those things that are free to every man and woman. The sun, the air, the water, and the earth. The gifts of speech, and thought, and feeling, and form. Just the ability to wake up each morning and experience another day, another person’s presence, or the presence of another creature or the beauty of trees and plants, all of these things take on the profoundest meaning and value. The lack of having the things of the world, which are ephemeral, focuses the attention on what is real and true and great wisdom awakens within. When the souls of the poor call on us for our help, we awaken their consciousness to these things.

      S…Initiation into all-power, all penetrating power. As the soul of the unfortunate copes with the impossible day after day, time after time, the need to summon the power of the will to manifest becomes a motivating force. To those who witness the ability of these people to survive and survive and survive, this virtue of all- power is evident.

      O…The initiation into Divine Justice. Nowhere is it more feasible to learn of Divine Justice than in those parts of societies where justice is often totally lacking. Nowhere can a small light be better seen than in a completely dark room. Never will a small bite of simple food taste more delicious than when the body is starving. The thirst for justice is so great when it is rare and the soul of the unfortunate becomes keenly aware of Divine Justice in all of its most subtle expressions.

      As you can see, the pathway of poverty, servitude, homelessness, and addiction can be rich in the blessings of wisdom and love. Remember the next time you look into the face of such a one that their soul is learning the lessons of harmlessness, virtue, power, justice, wisdom, and the desire for perfection, and call on us, the Angels of the Poor and the Suppressed, to minister to them in spirit and in truth.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 10th day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of Pregnancy and Birth

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Emnymar’

      Beloved,

      We control feelings during the pregnancy period and birth of the children of God. We work in conjunction with relevant angels of the earth sphere during this time.

      All gynaecologists, midwives and their assistants are under our protection and influence.

      By creating powerful feeling states of happiness and security, a painless birth is possible. We also inspire, through strong feelings, when to have intercourse in order to produce a child of a certain sex.

      Anyone can call on us for success in healing any disease.

      Diseases are cured through replacing negative feeling states with feelings of supreme happiness, contentment, and security and attunement to natural rhythm and cycles.

      Any venereal disease can be cured in this manner.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, the following benefits are gained:

      ‘E-M-N-Y-M-A-R

      E…We teach the children of God how to control feelings in self and others.

      M…We inspire each child of God to attain complete mastery of feelings

      N…and the drive for self-preservation and freedom from negative feelings of others.

      Y…We give prophetic knowing of the fate of any being through strong feeling.

      M…The mastery of feelings and

      A… the gifts of the spirit, such as the art of clairvoyance, clairaudience, levitation, etc.,

      R…combine with ingenuity that is brought about by feeling the will of Divine Providence.’

      *

      ECSTACY

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com