Fw: 7 Virgo The Angels of Language and Writing

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001

      7 degrees Virgo

      The Angels of Language and Writing

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Ygilon’

      Beloved, It is our assignment from Divine Providence to carefully guide mankind to share, preserve, and safeguard sacred teachings that are given by Divine inspiration.

      Every act of speaking and writing has come under our sphere of influence from the earliest times to the present. When you call on us, you connect yourself to all that has ever happened and all that will ever be.

      By meditating on the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name, you gain the understanding to interpret even the most ancient symbols.

      As archeologists find ever more artifacts from ancient cultures, we help them in this way and with insight and intuition to understand the meanings of the written symbols that they find.

      We are the angels who are designing these angel messages to teach you the cosmic language, the Divine Language, that is, the way to give every letter a divine attribute that expresses equally on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form, in the micro- and the macrocosm, the inner and the outer worlds.

      We have been instrumental in the development of the Internet, and it is our intent that this medium of expression brings the cosmic knowledge to ever increasing numbers of people as heaven manifests more fully on earth.

      Remember that mankind has free will. Over the past decades so many of you have prayed to us to bring an end to illusion and to manifest the perfection of Divine Providence upon the earth. We have heard, as we always hear, your prayers, and it is in response to these prayers that we are bringing many miracles upon the earth in the form of writing and communication. Among the most important of these is the ability to communicate in the Divine Language.

      Therefore, we implore you to take the time to ask us for our assistance. We ask you to value times of quiet introspection and prayer at least as much as you value the time spent in outer activities in the world. The inner work involves the parasympathetic nervous system, or the right brain, and the outer work involves the sympathetic nervous system, or the left brain. Every ninety minutes the human body shifts dominance from one to the other, and to be in ecstasy and perfect balance, it is wise to shift the focus of attention appropriately in this way.

      We know that this is a paradigm shift of the greatest proportion, since your cultures have placed so much emphasis on busyness and outward responsibility. We ask you to be careful before you take on added responsibilities in the outer world, so that you do not find yourselves in the impossible situation of having so many things to do that you do not have time for the most important work of all, the time to balance the outer activities with communication with God Within, the time to study and deepen in the cosmic knowledge of the soul.

      If you find yourself in this situation now, call on your guardian angels and ask them to analyze your present life and come up with and implement a program that frees you from imbalance, from stress, in a way that is for the highest good of all concerned.

      They have the power and the knowledge to do this, and they only await your request. Whenever you speak with them, we ask you to be clear and precise, for this gives them the clarity that they need to understand exactly what your will is. Get in touch with you deepest emotions, and communicate these as well.

      Seek deeply within, and remember that inside you are still but a child of God.

      Remember that your teachers have told you that unless you are as a child, that you will not be able to fully grasp and live in the perfected state of manifested Divinity.

      Go within, and ask the child within what it needs to be happy, to be educated, to be safe. When you connect with that knowing, then you will understand what help you need to ask from the angels.

      That is when we ask you to call on your guardian angels and tell them what you wish for all of us in the Angelic Kingdom to do for you. There is nothing too large or too small that you can ask of us. We are the ancient of days. We are ordained by the Mighty Creator to help and guide you.

      It is important that you do this in your journey to perfection. This is the way that it was meant to be. It is the way that the creator designed creation to work.

      It was when mankind decided to take upon him/her self the task of perfection that things began to go terribly wrong. Remember that your teacher Jesus told the disciples, "I, of myself, can do nothing, it is the Father within, it is He that doeth the works." Know now that the Father works through His angelic kingdom and make use of that knowing.

      In this message, as in all of the messages, you can see the power of the spoken and the written word. Call on us when in your own journey to perfection you wish to teach and communicate with others.

      Y…The origin of the rhythm of life. This virtue brings profound cosmic intuition and inspiration which brings about the gift for absolute devotion to, and deepest love for, Divine Providence. The aptitude for prophecy that precludes any possibility of mistake and the spiritualizing of the emotions to a degree beyond the ability of words to describe. The color is pink, the musical note is C-sharp, the element is akasha, so it has the sensation of God-penetrating-all, and the heart is formed from it.

      The sound of this letter is the sound of the virtue of divine grace and mercy. In the physical world this virtue represents ‘all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction. By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired. On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction. Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned. In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.’ Those who are blessed with the gift of prophecy are also blessed with the gift of knowing ‘ the profundity of divine grace and mercy in all their aspects and to realize how far divine legality goes and how divine grace and mercy effects man and animal.’ By being one with this virtue, a prophet can see how much the virtue of divine grace and mercy will ameliorate the painful fate of the future that was caused by failure to adhere to the Divine Laws of Justice and Harmony.

      I … The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law. On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience. In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix, which is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its functions. On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.’ The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation. As with all the letters and their virtues, see yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite swirling universe all around you. Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, meditate on the virtue of cause and effect. Do this with a sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of weight, filling the body. See the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed by the virtue. In this case, see light opal shining from the left kidney. Hear the musical note, in this case G, and feel yourself having mastery over the law of cause and effect. By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, such a strong connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that eventually they become one.

      "I and the Father are one."

      L…Initiation into the Divine Virtues. ‘It is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F, the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease. The spleen is formed from this virtue. This letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be. This letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues. From this comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view. This will lead you to the borders of saintliness. On the feeling level true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained. On the physical level you will gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you will become absolute master of your own vitality.’

      O…The color that represents divine justice is ultramarine blue this divine quality of justice brings about the feeling of absolute contentment and poise. satisfaction, security, infallibility and unimpeachability.

      N… The sound of this letter is the sound of Divine Happiness. The highest state of happiness and the ability of knowing exactly your own state of mental maturity as well as that of others. ‘With this comes a mastery of the mental matrix and the mental aura. The mental matrix is the spiritual bonding material, which connects the astral [feeling] body to the mental body, [the spirit]. The mastery of this will reveal the mysteries relating to the mental/emotional matrix and bestow upon you the ability to comprehend, see, sense, and control, the mental/emotional matrix with its sphere of action, in regard to yourself or to others. You will also be able to see the mental aura and to define it with regard to its scope of action. You will be able to recognize your own mental maturity and that of other people. This will give you the ability to enlighten anyone who you deem worthy, on account of his or her maturity, so that the person is able to solve any problem corresponding to his grade of development without difficulty. This mastery will give you great skill in the use of magnetism for the purpose of miracles.’

      The 9th day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of Psychosomatic Healing

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Emzhebyp’

      Beloved, when a person is overwhelmed with negative feelings, the physical body goes into a state of alarm and alert, or the opposite; sadness and depression. This signals the immune system that life is no longer easy and delightful, but dangerous and stressful; and this causes various diseases.

      In the ocean of magnetic energy, which was called by the ancients ‘the astral plane’, there are negative and positive feelings, and there are negative and positive spirits. Over time negative feelings attract even more negative feelings through the law of attraction. When a child of God experiences enough negative emotional energy over enough time, a negative magnetic spirit often attaches itself to that person. Some of these spirits are very powerful. This is often the cause of states of obsession, hysteria, lunacy, St. Vitus’s Dance, menstruation difficulties and the like.

      Divine Providence has ordained that the children of God free themselves from negative astral spirits and cure themselves from the harmful effects of negative emotions. This can be done through the power of the word , which is the skill of using the meditation of the ancient language.

      Any child of God can remove a negative spirit from themselves or another using the Law of One, and through the power of the word in the meditations of the ancient language.

      The Law of One* is spoken as follows:

      "We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, IN THE NAME OF WHO I AM, and I am one with all masters, saints, and prophets, all beings, and with the Christ;

      I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

      Happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So be it.

      Invoking the Law of One overrides all lessor laws in all dimensions. This law is encoded in the DNA of all beings. Since it asks for the highest good of all concerned, all beings obey it readily.

      This removes any attached negative spirits. Then the recovering person can go through a process of emotional healing to recover from previous traumatic events or situations."

      Feelings are like water. When they are bottled up and kept from flowing, they stagnate and become poisonous. When they are allowed to flow in a safe and non-destructive way, they cleanse themselves and become pure and live-giving once again.

      At night during dreaming, the eyes move back and forth. This is called REM, or Rapid Eye Movement. REM shifts emotional energy back and forth between the two hemispheres of the brain, and between the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems. This allows the emotional energy in the dream process to heal itself on all four levels of consciousness.

      When a person is recalling and reliving a memory of an emotional trauma, and feeling the old feelings as they come up in the process, it is wise to shift the eyes back and forth exactly the same way as in dreaming.

      The most important principles to remember in healing emotions are:

      1…Recall and relive only one memory at a time.

      2. Choose the memory that is the most painful. MAKE A VISUAL PICTURE IN YOUR MIND THAT REPRESENTS THIS MEMORY…as if you had a snapshot of the event. Write down a description of this snapshot.

      1. Remember and relive the memory completely from beginning to end. Do this a number of times, reliving the memory from beginning to end. Do this as long as it takes to bring up all the feelings.

      2. Commit to stay with the remembering and feeling process for as long as it takes in order to obtain healing insights into the circumstances of the wounding event. This takes discipline. Always, at some point in the healing process, there is a strong, powerful urge to "bolt" and walk away from the painful feelings. Usually this happens just prior to the stage when the most intense healing occurs.

      5. Use eye movement, REM, in order to help the brain process the powerful emotional energies. The fastness or slowness of the eyemovement is optional, use whatever is comfortable. In other words, as you feel strong feelings, move the eyes back and forth. The eyes can be open or closed.

      6. Emotional traumas, especially when they occur at a young age, cause a person to form negative beliefs about themselves and the nature of reality. In reliving a memory of a painful trauma, insights begin to occur which free a person from these negative beliefs. When enough of these insights have occurred to shed a new positive light on the memory, FORM ANOTHER VISUAL PICTURE IN YOUR MIND THAT REPRESENTS THE NEW FEELINGS ABOUT THE TRAUMA AND IMAGINE PUSHING IT INTO THE ORIGINAL PICTURE [step 2 above]. Merge the two snapshots together and WATCH CAREFULLY WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM WHEN THEY ARE MERGED TOGETHER.

      This is a process that must be experienced in order to understand the power of it. If done correctly, the feelings from the particular trauma remembered will be healed and even the memory of it is changed permanently.

      Each person has a finite number of individual traumas that must be healed, and in time, using this process, a person’s original bliss and innocence is regained and the purity and wonder of childhood returns.

      "Except ye be as little children, ye shall in no wise enter the kingdom of God."

      By meditating on the divine virtues represented by the letters in our name, the following benefits are gained:

      We teach the perception of past , present, and future events,

      M…and the pure experience of feelings and magnetism.

      Z…We help with the artistic expression of feelings and ideas.

      H…We teach the children of God to have control over the fate of any being,

      B…and help with the understanding of polarity, the plus and the minus, and the necessity for the existence of polarity.

      Y…We teach how to know the fate of any being,

      P…and the longing for spiritual perfection, beauty, and harmony.’

      Whenever a child of God sets about the task of healing emotions, we come along with many orders of angels to give help and inspiration.

      Each child of God longs to feel bliss. In a blissful state, the physical body is capable of remaining free of disease and the effects of aging.

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at: