Fw: Fw: Apple of my eye

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2003
      Hello Everyone:

      I have trouble sometimes with attachments so I do hope this forwards okay
      because it is great. Someone be sure to let me know if you get the message
      totally intact with everything on it and no x's or blank spaces because I do
      so want to share it with all of you, and if it does not go out to you this
      way, I will try
      something else.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti