Kirael March 2003 Consciously Creating Peace

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2003

      * * * * * * * * * * * * *
      Kirael Shift Report - March 2003
      World Peace Through Conscious Creation
      By Reverend Fred Sterling through the loving guidance of Kirael from the
      Seventh Dimension at www.kirael.com

      Opening Statement

      Good evening. Today we will discuss the process of consciously creating
      peace. You have come to the proverbial crossroads in life where you can
      continue to believe you are a human being having a spiritual experience, or
      you can choose to recognize the truth of light; and that is, that you are a
      spirit having a human experience. If you can see the difference between
      those two agendas, you can understand why you must make decisions based on
      the fact that you are one part of the whole. In your holographic universe,
      being one part of the whole makes you the whole in itself.  You know by the
      standards of quantum physics that a particle of energy automatically changes
      its appearance each time you look at it, depending upon the intent of the
      observer. And, if you look at it again and again, it will change again and
      again, which must bring you to the conclusion that you are living in a world
      of change. Hence, those of you who may be trying to hold onto the past are
      going to find yourself almost immobile without the conscious awareness of
      your spirituality. To find peace, you must pierce the veils of separation
      and awaken your spirituality. Look at your brethren and sisters of the light
      world. Travel with us for just a moment, and let us see what the angelic
      presence is doing in preparation for your Great Shift in Consciousness.

      The Angelic World

      Close your eyes with me and imagine a force of beings that have no limits.
      Their journey unfolds moment to moment, and they are forever attempting to
      bring love to the fullness of its source. The plans they are making for you
      are to energize their love potential and to merge it with all of you who are
      behind the veil. In essence, they are actually coming through the veils to
      you. They are expecting that you will be able to feel them. And I share with
      you this moment, only those of you who have chosen to be Lightworkers will
      actually begin to feel them. They are literally penetrating the veils. They
      are extending their loving essence into your vibration in hopes that you
      will raise your vibration to match theirs. Let us look at the
      particle-ization of the human being. Each and every part of you is a
      particle of light. You are made of the same light that the angelic world is.
      The only difference is that you have chosen to veil yourselves in
      limitations. You have confined yourselves in a physical space of a body so
      that you may show your Creator your desire to create for it on this
      dimensional plane.

      Bridging The Gap

      The angelic realm is preparing to literally bridge the gap between your
      world and theirs. They are not at a distance, my friends. Open your heart
      this moment and ask the angels to touch the strings of your heart. Like the
      strings of a harp, let them play their fingers across you and touch the very
      essence of your experience. And just for the moment, let go of the fact that
      you are separated from them, for when you do, you will no longer see visions
      of the Earth. You will see visions of color. You will hear sounds deep
      inside of you. You will feel as though you have joined the angel world, that
      you have become one in unison with their own love. They embody the Creator's
      experience just as do you, and you can find them by simply opening your
      heart energy. Let yourself unfold for the moment. Let go of being human and
      experience your light presence and you will not be able to feel where you
      end and they begin because you will be enfolded in the angelic light. Let
      yourself fall into the light of the angels. Let yourself feel the presence
      of their beauty. Make no questions in your mind. Just feel. I will pause so
      that you may all begin.For many of you, the experience was very magnificent.
      For some of you, you thought "I can feel it," and I congratulate you. And
      for the few of you who may have thought "not for me," my heart cries for you
      because it is your "not for me" that disallows you from experiencing the
      greatness of who and what you are.

      You Are Not An Earth Being

      You are not an Earth being. You are the light of your Creator. You are
      anatomically pulled together by sounds and colors. Your vibration is your
      choosing to be in service to your Creator. You walk this Earth in that you
      may create in your own light what the Creator has put before you. You, my
      friends, each and every one, have become a force that can begin to heal the
      Earth. Now I say this: You have brothers and sisters of light in many
      vibrations. I introduced you to one reality, and I will introduce you to
      another. They are the air breathers from below the waters. You refer to them
      as your whales and dolphins. You look upon them as very beautiful mammals of
      the sea, when in truth they are light particles of an "Over-understanding"
      that you can only begin to fathom. They are beings of light that have come
      here in the greatest service you can imagine. As I have explained in Kirael
      Volume II: The Genesis Matrix, every time your Earth has shifted, a number
      of whales have stayed behind to go through all of the horrors that can
      happen in an unpopulated Earth, to stay the course and wait for the Creator
      to bring life back to the Earth. In their great brains they stored the
      cumulative knowledge of the planet to one day share with a re-populated
      Earth. They have repeated this lonely vigil each time that the Earth has
      been de-populated. They have waited diligently for you to reappear, so that
      they could be your brothers and sisters of light.
      And today, they are waiting for the shifting process as they have never seen
      it before, for this time they know you will travel through the Great Shift
      with them. But think, my friends, they have stayed thousands, even millions,
      of years. And today, you have ships that would go out and kill these
      creatures, which are the lifeblood of the human world. They have lived their
      lives to be in service to you of the human world, and you turn them into

      Peaceful Oceans, Peaceful World Meditation: Save the Whales and Dolphins

      So now at the end of this month on "The Great Shift with Fred Sterling"
      Internet Radio Broadcast, we will be doing a Peaceful Oceans, Peaceful World
      Meditation for these beautiful creatures of light. [March 31, 2003 at 5:15PM
      Hawaii. Ed.] This is not a meditation for money or any other hidden agenda.
      This is a meditation of thankfulness for one of the greatest creatures to
      ever be aboard the planet Earth. These are your friends. These mammals, as
      you call them, are beyond any intelligence that you can decipher. They have
      done much for you, and you the Lightworker must stand and be counted and not
      sit still for any harm intended to these great beings. Even if you feel you
      cannot save a single whale, don't stand still for it. If you want to make
      this Shift the most beautiful light that has ever been, get the whales on
      your side. They will tell you what will take place next, how you will feel,
      and how you can get through it. Oh, I know you are all looking for your
      great brethren and sisters from the galactic world to come onto the Earth
      plane and save you. But don't forget that right here on the planet are
      extraterrestrials. They are called whales. They are called dolphins. Some of
      you may take issue with that, but the truth is they are not vibrating to
      your level. Some of you may think that somehow you know more than they do,
      when in truth, my friends, you in the human world use only 10% of your
      beautiful little brains, the whole of which is not much bigger than a
      softball. Compare that with your whale friends who have a brain bigger than
      your body, and it is being used 100%. Oh, are they not lovely creatures of
      light? Now, let us talk about the dolphins, our beautiful sleek animals of
      the sea that race hither and thither around the world. While the whales have
      been so diligently keeping memories of previous incarnations intact and
      being the living, breathing archives of life, your dolphin friends have held
      love. They have held love on Mother Earth for all times past.

      Dolphins: Unleashing The Power Of Love

      You say, "Well, that's not so great, Master Kirael. Everybody loves." No, my
      friends. When the world has come to a place - as it has today - where love
      has to be sought and is not what we consider to be the factor of all, that
      is when you will see your dolphin friends more and more. That is when they
      will call their mediums to them, and that is when they will unleash the
      power of love on your planet. It will change you as you are changing this
      year. I said in December of last year, 2003 is the year of love. What I didn
      't say was who are the harbingers of light, who is going to beseech you of
      the human world to awaken? So here they are, rushing hither and yon around
      the Earth plane emitting love signals wherever they go.
      Prepare yourselves, my friends, for those of you who have found yourselves
      in the dimmed energy of the over-mastermind, you are going to find
      yourselves escalating like you have never experienced before. You are going
      to find yourselves peaking in anger and discontent until you find that there
      is only one way out of it, and that is to return to love. Your friends the
      dolphins will unleash love as they have in every incarnation since they
      became part of the Creator's source of light. Allow me to take you back to
      ancient times when you lay upon the beach in your bronzed skin and saw Kono
      and Lono and all of the other energies that had been named after gods of
      light, and how they jumped from the water in celebration as you were shaking
      yourselves awake. As you were unfolding your beauty and light into the human
      experience behind the veils, it was the dolphins who jumped from the sea and
      laid upon the shores with you, and talked to you and nurtured you and
      brought you to a new life form until you could find the will to uncurl
      yourself, come out of the fetal position, stand on your legs, breathe your
      air, and walk on the planet of Earth. And still, you on the Earth plane
      threaten them.  But fear not, my friends. You will protect them. In this
      little meditation coming up at the end of March, you are going to see a
      populace explode in remembrance and love. And what more would you like than
      a memory constituted of love? I can't imagine it getting any better.

      Q: Master Kirael, how can Lightworkers consciously create peace? What would
      that process look like?

      I will answer this way: Use the Ten Principles of Conscious Creation. The
      world is just now beginning to understand these concepts, just beginning to
      realize that they can consciously create a world of peace through ten simple
      principles.  They will have already tried to make these principles
      difficult. They will have already tried to test them. But even in the
      trying, they will have found an answer, for once they have made a
      commitment, it starts to point out a new direction. And yet, consciously
      creating a peaceful world will only start when the Lightworkers gather.
      Start With Prayer

      Q: How do Lightworkers begin to connect consciously in a collaboration of
      love energy?

      It starts with prayer, my friends, the seventh principle of conscious
      creation. It starts with the simplicity of prayer.  Now, many of you
      consider prayer to be a religious act. You must release that, and you must
      recognize prayer as your communication with the unseen forces of light. When
      you start with prayer, it leads you to the understanding that you cannot
      operate alone because you are never alone. Through prayer, you open up your
      consciousness to another being, and another being opens up its consciousness
      to another, creating an expanding chain of beings united in a common intent.
      So allow your energies to rise in vibration. For some, you must will
      yourself into this vibration. When you pray by merely sitting and saying the
      words, that is not an effective prayer. To pray and feel what you say is the
      only way you can make it a reality. You must feel the passion in the prayer.
      Prayers are not about length. You can say a five-word prayer if you like.
      Say: "I love myself enough to." and stop right there. Say "I love myself
      enough to." and let Creator Source finish the prayer for you. Just say the
      words, and then stop and listen for just a few seconds. Connect your heart
      into your mind and say in your mind's eye: "I love myself enough to." What
      word came to you? Whatever it was, that's all you need at this moment. If it
      was a sentence, hallelujah. If it was a word, double hallelujah.  What I am
      saying to you is when you start connecting your forces together, when you
      have the courage to love yourselves enough to be loved by another, to make
      the world a beautiful vibration for the Creator, that is creating it, Then
      you have achieved the loving aspect of being human outside of the veil, and
      there can be no more for you than that. Imagine being human and being able
      to live outside of the veil. Unbelievably powerful thought that is.

      Q: Master Kirael, what do we say to someone who believes war is inevitable?

      I would say this: You must begin today to change that perception. You must
      change it within yourself. Listen to me carefully - if you refuse to go to
      war, just you alone, then I have done everything that I came here to the
      Earth plane to do.  But you say to me, "Well, Master Kirael, then it will
      just be somebody else going to war." Yes, but eventually the particles of
      your thought intentions will begin to unite, and they will spread their
      energies around the world. It will not be easy. It will require sitting down
      in the light of the Creator and deciding that there is a chance for peace
      and freedom, there is a chance to take that angry person and find out what
      his true anger is about because if you find out what it is, you will realize
      that he doesn't feel you love him. You say, "Oh, that's just too silly,
      Master Kirael." But it is not. He just feels no love. And if he doesn't feel
      love, then on the Earth plane he can only feel the opposite. He can only
      feel hate. And the less love he feels, the more hate he can feel. And the
      more hate he can feel, the more damage he can do. Find out what made someone
      mad enough to go to war. Find out where Saddam Hussein and George Bush got
      hurt. Find out where their pain is and begin to heal them. And I tell you
      something, healing will save the world. Healing is your answer. Start now.
      Don't quit. Keep your Billion Person Peace Meditations flowing. Keep your
      whales and dolphins meditations flowing. Because every time you have one,
      you enlist many more folks who are going to search for peace.

      My friends, when you have a billion people praying for peace, everyone is
      going to start looking for it. And when everyone starts looking for it, that
      is when they will find it.

      Closing Statement
      When you become cognizant of the fact that you are a light particle banded
      together in a conglomeration of thought energy, you also become aware that
      you live in a perfect reality which is shaped by the collective
      consciousness of human experience. The collective consciousness has been
      ruled for a long time by a source that is not of the highest light, and the
      part of the source which you are is the part that you no longer want to open
      yourself to. Yet, in order to discover what might be dimmed in your own
      world, are you not wholly responsible to take the journey to inspect every
      aspect of your light? That being the case, what if it leads you into that
      over-mastermind which has permeated the entire force of human consciousness?
      Well, if you were to enter into it and hold your light the highest and the
      brightest, you would begin to consciously connect more and more others to
      the source of evolution. You would begin to enlighten the whole of your
      reality. You are light particles. Even the darkest of energies on your
      planet is a light particle. It has infused itself into a non-looking,
      non-bearing, non-questioning space. Hence, it leaves itself open to the
      slowness of the dimmed energy. But when you become enlightened, you become
      personified in light, you begin to feel a vibration that causes question
      after question, a need to find out more, a desire which is insatiable. And
      that is what a Lightworker looks like - an insatiable desire to spread its
      light so it can find more light, until it can tie itself into the whole of
      all light, until that which is considered to be the light of dimness is
      merged and dissipated. And then the darkness becomes part of the light, and
      the light shines within it.  What happened to the dim that was surrounding
      you? Has it moved away from you? No, it lit up all around you. Isn't that a
      beautiful thought? That is how you piece it together. One heart at a time.
      And there is your answer.

      Good evening.