Poor of Love

  • rafaelsalvamor <rafaelsalvamor@yahoo.es>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2003
      Plan against the war

      If you are one of those people that desire from the heart the war not
      to arrive, I present you a simple way to act and try to stop the
      conflict.

      Above all, don't hate no of the political leaders from the countries
      involved in the war plans, neither their allies.

      All of them have a lot of power, but they are very poor of Love.

      The same as you give some money to a poor person that begs you in the
      street, you have to give what they less have to the poor of Love
      people, which is LOVE.

      Although at the beginning it may cost effort, tray to send them all
      the love you can, from your heart to their heart. Sow seeds of LOVE
      in their hard hearts. Do it feeling it in your heart, not in your
      mind.

      This is one of the main keys to prevent wars, the terrorism, the
      dictatorships, the hates and the revenges. This is, in short, a
      simple way to beat the dislove.

      The more we act from LOVE, much better it will work everything in our
      suffered Earth and more hopeful will be the evolution of our humanity.

      You can decide to realize what I ask you to do or you may consider
      it a waste of tame, but in both cases I beg you to send this message.
      Other people might be interested in taking part in this humble and
      simple Plan of LOVE.

      If you are fluent in another language, you believe in this Plan and
      don't mind to spend on it a small part of your time, I suggest you to
      translate it and to send it to speakers of that language.

      Rafael Salvador

      PEACE – PAZ – SALAM – SHALOM – FRIEDEN - HE PING – MIRE – HEIWA …
    • rafaelsalvamor <rafaelsalvamor@yahoo.es>