Speak to us of Beauty/Walk in Beauty

  • Rael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2014
    Hi Family of Love and Light,

    I was very much guided to share these two writings of beauty with you. I stand corrected on the next New Moon being in Cancer. The moon indeed is in Cancer that morning of July 26th however it goes into Leo at10:55am EST and the New Moon goes exact at 6:42pm EST. How beautiful that the divine mother energies are so close and personal again that very day of the New Moon and then to have loving compassionate and Lion hearted Leo the strong in heart leader energies take over from where the nurturing Cancerian Divine Mother energies leave off.
    Enjoy in Joy,
    Rael Trikaya Joy
    Excerpt from Kahlil Gibran,
     The Prophet” page 81:
    And a poet said, “Speak to us of Beauty”. And he answered:
    Where shall you seek beauty and how shall you find her unless she herself be your way and your guide.
    And how shall you speak of her except she be the weaver of your speech?
    The aggrieved and the injured say, “Beauty is kind and gentle. Like a young mother half-shy of her own glory she walks among us.”
    And the passionate say, “Nay, beauty is a thing of might and dread. Like the tempest she shakes the earth beneath us and the sky above us.”
    The tired and the weary say, “Beauty is of soft whisperings. She speaks in our spirit. Her voice yields to our silences like a faint light that quivers in fear of the shadow.”
    But the restless say, “We have heard her shouting among the mountains and with her cries came the sound of hoofs, and the beating of wings and the roaring of lions.”
    At night the watchmen of the city say,”Beauty shall rise with the dawn from the east.”
    And at noontide the toilers and the wayfarers say, “We have seen her leaning over the earth from the windows of the sunset.”
    In winter say the snow-bound, “She shall come with the spring leaping upon the hills.”
    And in the summer heat the reapers say, “We have seen her dancing with the autumn leaves, and we saw a drift of snow in her hair.”
    All these things have you said of beauty. Yet in truth you spoke not of her but of needs unsatisfied, and beauty is not a need but an ecstacy. It is not a mouth thirsting or an empty hand stretched forth, but rather a heart enflamed and a soul enchanted. It is not the image you would see not the song you would hear, but rather an image you see though you close your eyes and a song you hear though you shut your ears. It is not the sap within the furrowed bark, nor a wing attached to a claw, but rather a garden for ever in bloom and a flock of angels in for ever in flight.
    People of Orphalese beauty is life when life unveils her holy face. But you are life and you are the veil. Beauty is eternity gazing in the mirror. But you are eternity and you are the mirror.
    Walk in Beauty – Science of Mind Daily Reading, June 2014
    Looking out upon the world through the eyes of wonder, we perceive the awesome beauty of the Divine. It is seen in the splendor of sunshine sparkling on dew-kissed grass, in the hummingbird whose iridescent colors glitter like jewels in the garden and in the fragrance wafting from a rose. It is seen in spring rain, fall leaves, snow-capped mountains and gleaming lakes, all beautiful gifts of the Divine that lift our spirits and calm our souls.
    Beauty is found as well in the kind gesture, the caring smile, the thoughtful word. It is found in prayer, in poetry and in play. Universally present, beauty flings open a window for us through which we can directly sense and know God ~ for God is beauty just as God is Love. Beholding beauty, we attune to a spiritual reality that is here and now yet also partakes of the Infinite, and we become revealers of the God essence as and within ourselves and all that exists. Invisible to physical eyes, ever pouring itself forth into every form of life, both animate and inanimate, while never being depleted nor diminished, eternally flowing and effulgent.
    In moments of quiet stillness, we sense a transcendent presence that imbues outer form with its ineffable grandeur. Contemplating the beautiful is to be inspired to uncover and express more of our own inner beauty, our true identity.
    We should choose that which we wish to embody and by constant attention to it take on all its characteristics. Let us choose to be identified with power, with love and beauty, with peace and happiness. ~ Science of Mind page 412
    Affirmation: I AM the beauty of life in its resplendent splendor as it shimmers forth into a visible divine loveliness.