Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Friends Helping Friends or What a nice early Christmas Present!

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 19, 2000
      On no, never worry about my light because I understand
      I have been chosen to carry a wonderful gift to those
      around me. Each time I change a mind from closed to
      open or from hurt to healed or a spirit from down and
      out to up and about, I know the love channel is
      working well. Love is all you need is one of the
      hardest lines to understand completely. But in the end
      when one finally grasps the concept and is able to put
      the love thing into active work, it, as with a lot of
      other things we mature into, seems to be so simple and
      why didn't we understand it sooner and what a
      wonderful gift we have been given. I do my best to
      keep my personal glow light on even when those around
      me think I must be doing something I shouldn't. I
      suppose it's that stupid grin I can't seem to wipe off
      my face that's generated by the secret of love stored
      deep inside me that costs me nothing to give and
      brings so much back to me. It's there for anyone who
      is willing to trust the feeling. Love might seem like
      a sweet, weak emotion; but for me it's made of steel.
      Love & Hugs, Karen

      http://photos.yahoo.com/