Re: << lovingpurelove >>

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 21, 2003
      Dear Mary C.

      Thank you for your thoughtfulness in linking us to the rumi e-card.
      The card is lovely.

      In appreciation also that you are here taking part with us.
      Your presence is cherished.

      In loving service,
      Polly

      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 17, 2003
        Thank you for your sincere and earnest reply, and I will definitely take
        your advice to heart.

        What If. . .

        What if we could heal the world but we were too busy

        waiting for it to end. . .

        What if we could heal the world but didn't because we didn't know

        that we could. . .

        What if we could heal the world and we missed our chance. . . (Marcia
        Starck-Medical astrologer)

        >From: Carol Gustafson <cemfem@...>
        >To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 01:48:24 -0400
        >

        >On Monday, June 16, 2003, at 08:20 PM, Blue Phoenix wrote:
        >
        > > How do I get my prayers answered.....I'm really about at my wits end,
        > > and I
        > > don't want to lose it. Is there a God, is he listening to me, can
        > > someone
        > > put me in directly to him I really need him in my life. Why won't God
        > > help
        > > me????? Why am I going through all this drama that I did nothing to
        > > cause.
        > > It's like the whole worlds against me or something. Please someone
        > > anyone
        > > put me in to God I really need him
        > >

        >DO not ask others--- ask GOD. Go to Him directly. Others may intercede
        >and ask for help for you--- but, you must ask yourself. Prayers are
        >answered. You may not like the answer--- but, in the end you will
        >realize that it was the right answer. God is helping you--- now, it is
        >up to you to open your eyes to see what God is providing. Here again,
        >you may be hoping for a banquet when all you actually need is a filling
        >meal--- God Knows what you need and why--- and, He will provide it---
        >and, not a penny or drop more...
        >
        >I do know that many times praying to God may seem like you aren't
        >getting answers--- so--- change your prayers. Don't ask---- THANK GOD
        >for all you have been given. You will be amazed how this change will
        >affect the outcome of the prayers--- your attitude--- and how you view
        >your situation. It is like the fast way to see your prayers answered...
        >
        >And, for all around comfort--- talk to Mary. She is a wonderful friend,
        >and will help you and comfort you in ways you never expected. Every
        >life is filled with their own drama--- all people have pain and
        >problems. Seeing beyond yourself is another way to see your prayers
        >answered...
        >
        >May God Bless -
        >
        >Carol

      • Blue Phoenix
        Message 3 of 27 , Jul 18, 2003
          I'm still trying ms. Williams to get there, my problems seemed to have
          mutiplied in enormity now, I'm all confused, I'm losing weight rapidly, and
          nothing i eat is filling. please keep me in your rayers and know that I need
          as much assistance as you can muster for me.

        • Patti Garrett
          Message 4 of 27 , Jul 24, 2003
            Message
            Hello Nachi:

            I hope you are having a beautiful day and that life is treating you kind.  It was wonderful to hear from you again today since it has been a while since you posted.  I really loved your wonderful message of truth, and I am so glad you shared it with us.

            May your life be touched by love every day, and may you always feel the presence of God and His angels in your life because you are a truly special person,

            Patti

          • Hilary Starke
            Message 5 of 27 , Jun 4, 2004
              Dear Kay

              This is the greatest news = taking it one day at a time is perfect.  All is well. All is well.  All is truly well.

              Loving hugs

              Hils
              Message 6 of 27 , Jan 28, 2005
                Hello to whoever shared this great message today:

                What a lovely way to start a morning!  Just a bit curious though about  what DH stands for (does it stand for Dear Heart or something else I never thought of)?

                Sounds like you have a great day planned.  I love eating at IHOP because they have great food.  I am sure that all of your clients at the Nursing Home with welcome someone like you with open arms.

                So do have a wonderful and special day and a glorious weekend.  And, BTW, what is the name of this music?  If you know how to do so, could you please share it with us?

                Again, thanks for the great good morning e-mail and have the greatest day possible.

                Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

                Patti
                Message 7 of 27 , Feb 17, 2006
                  Yes, it's most important to return to love.  No one to be holding distastes and/or resentments.  Jokes often do offend some group or some person, so please let's be certain our comments and statements are of the highest order with a loving and wise vibration, and let's be careful what emails we are forwarding.  We embrace all people and cultures with 100% love and commitment to their happiness, awareness, and satisfaction.  May all people be blessed this way, finding themselves righteous before humanity and the Almighty.  Love and blessings, Polly

                  Message 8 of 27 , Feb 17, 2006
                    Thank you Roxanne for sharing about you and family.  You must be a wonderful mom to have helped your children to who they are today.  I feel good about my four children too, which tells me my husband and I did something righteous and good for their lives and spirit.  We are thankful you are here enjoying the lovingpurelove group and giving of yourself into it.  Be loved and blessed, Polly

                    Message 9 of 27 , Feb 18, 2006
                      Dear Roxanne, Jose and all Dear Hearts:

                      'YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE"

                      "You light up my life
                      You give me hope to carry on
                      You light up my days
                      and fill my nights with song.

                      No more rollin' at sea, adrift on the water
                      Could it be that we are finally turning for home"
                      Finally, a chance to say hey,
                      I love You
                      Never again to be all alone.

                      It can't be wrong
                      When it feels so right
                      'Cause You
                      You light up my life."

                      My dearest Roxanne I know the beauty of your true wisdom.  Laughter is extremely important now for helps clear spaces within that needs release.  You never need to apologize to me for I know within my heart that you are part of me. We are all one.

                      FYI When someone pushes our buttons or shall I say when we allow our buttons, that is if we have any buttons that could be pushed, then we better go within as this is a mirror reflection of something within us.

                      "Love is the greatest and most rewarding in the bestowal of free expression.  An example is the marriage contract, wherein partners are not denied freedom to grow and to express their individuality - their right to be . . . their self.  Denial of such freedom in the love expression inhibits and atrophies the growth, development, and evolvement of the soul personality."
                      An adult who has been quite successful in the sequential pattern of love experiences may deveop a maturing love that affects not only his own dear ones with whom one is in closest contact but in addition many people whom one has never met.  We have faith and confidence in the dynamic power of love and become concerned with our responsibility to mankind.  Involved with these feelings of brotherly/sisterly love, we commit to promote human welfare.  We are then able to perceive love as a powerful influence in our lives and our own growth.  We receive strength from an inner peace and confidence in self and people, which enables us to meet, solve, or accept life's problems, as we work towards personal fulfillment.

                      Love is the greatest and most rewarding in the bestowal of free expression.

                      Always remember that the Universe adores and loves you, and so do I.

                      Angel and Dolphin Hugs for a Radiant Rainbow Day dear hearts!

                      Love, Light, Joy, Laughter, and Peaceful Blessings,
                      Shirley Irene

                      P.S.  Since we are now at 2 below - - - any love and warmth sent my way would be most graciously appreciated . . .

                    • ROXANNE YOUNG

                        Message 11 of 27 , Feb 18, 2006
                          Thank you Polly!   your right.  Its great to love our family.  I thankful for you as well.  Thank you for your kind words!  Life is hard sometimes.  Over worked , ect ect.   But friend like you make it worth while.
                          Blessing to your family.   hugs.  Roxy

                          Message 12 of 27 , Feb 24, 2006
                            Hello Roxanne:

                            I was a member of Lisa's group for a long time and loved it so much because Lisa is the ultimate researcher and always seems to find information no one else can.  So I dearly loved her group.  However, since it grew to over a thousand while I was a member  and is probably up over 2,000 now, there was always a ton of messages that were sent out daily.  Some days I would get as many as 150 or even 200 messages from that group alone, and since I already get at least 300 from the other groups I subscribe to along with all the ads, my computer was crashing all the time, almost daily from all the messages I was receiving.  In addition, Lisa always had such great messages that I was keeping copies of them all which kept my computer overloaded on a regular basis.

                            Consequently, I had to give up something or I would not have been able to stay on-line at all, so I gave up Lisa's group -- at least for a while.  Because the other groups I belong to do not have nearly as many members as Lisa's does, I usually do not get as many messages from all of them as I got from Lisa's group alone, which is the only reason I unsubbed.  I love Lisa and I loved her group so much.  Since I do plan to get a new larger computer this year with much more memory, when I do, the first thing I intend to do is resub to her group because I really do miss her group, most especially her.

                            And while this group is filled with love and loving people, I found her group to be loving as well.  However, with the name of our group being lovingpurelove, we are sort of committed to sharing love as much as we can, aren't we, because is not that who and what we are?  Since Polly and Cynthia as well are two of the most loving and caring people I have ever met in my life, I think this group really does epitomize love, which is as it should be.

                            Message 13 of 27 , Feb 24, 2006
                              Hello Roxanne:

                              I was off line for almost two weeks because my system crashed and I was unable to get into Outlook Express.  Someone came to my house the other day and got me back on-line but I was so far behind and had so many messages to read that I have been busily trying to do that for the past few days.  It is a slow but sure process, but I am back now, for as long as my system lasts.

                              Thanks for caring enough to inquire about me.

                              Message 14 of 27 , Feb 25, 2006
                                Let me explain better.   I am helping a friend of mine that is paralyzed.  He is regaining some feeling in his legs.   But In vision.  I saw Large leaf plant.  Being placed on his legs.  I thought at that moment.  About
                                deep tissue repair treatment.  But don't have anymore
                                access to link.  Anyone know what this maybe?  Meaning the leaf?   Or another thought?  Roxy
                                Message 15 of 27 , Feb 26, 2006
                                  Thank you!   That is an amazing answer!   And Truth rings  so clear  and accurate.  From the heart.
                                  I am going to print this out.  To use as a guide line.  I've experienced several of the things you've mentioned.
                                  Both about healing and ego and mirror effects.  Thanks for taking the time to teach me.

                                  By the way.  My dad is now in the hospital.  I leave tommrow.  Angels tell me this is the day I am to go.
                                  I will be home .  When I'm sent.  I won't have a computor there.  But will write when I return.
                                  I thank you all.  " my family",  for your prayers and helping me threw this time.   Be at peace.  All is good.
                                  Praise be it.  God bless you all.   Roxy
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Mar 4, 2006
                                    Hello Roxanne:

                                    Go ahead and send  the photos -- I would love to see them!  However, if you do not want to send tem through the group, you can always send them to those who have requested them, like me and whoever else has asked you to share them.

                                    I welcome the opportunity to see these photos because, inasmuch as I am always blessed by your messages, I am sure I will be equally blessed by your selection of photos.

                                    Message 17 of 27 , Mar 7, 2006
                                      Hello Roxanne:

                                      Not only is our Shirley a talented artist, she is also very skilled in a special kind of astrology and knowledge of the universe and cosmology as well as all kinds of numerology.  She has given me information on those subjects, all of which I have great interest in, that is right on the money and that I have never seen any place else before.  She is most certainly one of our special earth angels who has been given the ability to share herself in hundreds of ways with all of us every day which she never fails to do.  I have to say that she is most definitely one of my very favorite people because she has so much to give and is so willing to give of herself every day.

                                      Also, sweet Roxanne, you are also one of my favorites for the very same reason.  You share unconditional love with all of us every day with your messages of love and inspiration, and I just wanted you both to know how grateful I am for the opportunity to share in knowledge shared by both of you every day.

                                      Of course, as far as Nachi is concerned, he and I have been on-line friends for a few years now, and I have told him over and over how much he means to me.  That continues to be true and just turns out to be more and more every single day.

                                      We also have so many others on this group who are loving and caring and sharing, starting with Polly and Cynthia, of course, who have always been earth angels to me.  So to everyone of you, I send thanks for being in my life and for being a part of this special group along with sending loads and loads of joy, happiness and love to each of you.

                                      Have a glorious and joy-filled day.

                                      ----- Original , anMessage -----
                                      Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 11:24 PM

                                      I was honored to view some pictures that Shirley from
                                      our group personally painted.   I am moved.   she is
                                      so talented.   I need to tell you.   As awsome as her  shared pictures are.   I can feel her love in her work.
                                      I wanted to tell the  group. We should encourage her to share often with all of us.

                                      And Nachi  Thank you for your beautiful poams.

                                      Angel Patti.   I love you.   Roxy

                                      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                                    • ROXANNE YOUNG
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Mar 7, 2006
                                        I don't understand you?   I do not profit money wise by my actions of healings for others.  I give my time and service free.   I aid only those who ask of me,  Beliveing That God is using me to assist others in his name.  I also belive.  When two or more are gathered in his name.  Their he shall be.  Let us all congrate together for the best interest of his name.

                                        So what are you saying?  I am lost with your words?  Roxy
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Mar 8, 2006

                                          Message 20 of 27 , Apr 24 5:55 PM
                                            Roxy, praying for your Dad and for you.  May you all be filled with the love of God and His Mercy.

                                            Message 21 of 27 , Apr 28 10:04 PM
                                              thank you all for your prayers.   My dad did pass on tues.  He went with little pain.  I felt your prayers.  And thank you!   The truck did great~!   I will write soon.  Blessings to all. Roxy
                                              Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 4:09 AM

                                              I'll say a prayer and healing for your family Roxy!
                                              Mike

                                              Danielle Rathbun <bronxnygirl2002@...> wrote:
                                              God speed Roxy. My thoughts are with you!

                                              Danielle

                                              ROXANNE YOUNG <my4by4forus@...> wrote:
                                              My Dad took a turn for the worse.  I'm headed to new mexico.
                                              Please pray he doesn't suffer to long.  and will except the angels taking him home.
                                              Please bless my truck.   thank you.   Roxy

                                              You must love yourself before you can truely love anyone else.

                                              Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2�/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

                                              InnerVision Crystals: GRAND OPENING SALE ON ALL CRYSTALS!!! Herkimer Diamonds & Lemurians
                                              http://stores.ebay.com/InnerVision-Crystals

                                              http://www.awakened1.blogspotcom/

                                            • Danielle Rathbun
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Apr 29 7:15 AM
                                                Roxy,
                                                I am very sorry for your loss. You and your dad will be in my thoughts and prayers.

                                                Danielle

                                                Message 23 of 27 , Apr 29 9:05 AM
                                                  Roxy, so sorry for your loss of daddy.
                                                  I'm glad he went with little pain.
                                                  Have you mentioned if your mom is living?
                                                  All love to every one of you, always, and to see you through.

                                                  Polly

                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Apr 29 9:59 AM
                                                    Hello sweet Roxie:

                                                    I am so sorry that your father passed on, but am glad that he passed with little pain.  It was wonderful  that you could be there for him.  And from the way you wrote this message, I feel that this is something you expected and was ready to deal with, if indeed it happened, because you are not questioning his passing at all.  I have sort of forgotten what illness your father had, but we all know that sometimes, if someone is in a great deal of pain, it is better for them to let go and transcend.

                                                    The husband of one of my best friends from Washington died a little over a year after I had left Washington.  He had been an alcoholic for year and had cirrhosis of the liver (and I am sure I messed that word up as I cannot remember exactly how to spell it).  It was the day before Thanksgiving and my friend, Barbara, his wife was by his side.  They had his connected up to tubes of all kinds and had performed life-saving techniques a couple of times.  He looked at his wife, and said, 'Barbara, please let them pull the plug because I just cant stand the pain anymore.  They have to give me so much morphine that I can't function and without it, I can't stand it, so I had just rather have the plugs pulled so I can go.' Of course, she was very upset and tried to talk him out of it, but he insisted that she pull the plug because he just did not want to live any more.  And she finally agreed.  So in cases like that, I think death is probably a blessing; she says that she knows it was for him.

                                                    I guess that is why we should all have a living will, so that our wishes will be known at that time, but even if you do, sometimes the children or the spouse wants to go against the living will, which is really not fair to the person who made it up.  I am not sure what I would do in a case like this, but I do know that they performed as many life-saving techniques as they could on my mother before she died, but she was already gone -- she had a massive heart attack in her sleep, and at almost 92, I really think death was a blessing to her.  You see, if she had lived, she had lost her kidney function, so she would have had to be on dialysis  two or three times a week, which she never would have wanted.  So for her, I am sure death was a blessing.

                                                    I am glad your truck held up and that you felt our prayers, and I will continue to hold you in the white light of healing and pray for you for a while now, at least until you have come to fully accept that your father is no longer here in physical form.

                                                    Have a blessed day.

                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Apr 29 9:58 PM
                                                      Thank you for sharing your journey with us Roxie.  I have been sending you love ever since I read that you were going to see your dad.

                                                      Know that we care and we love.

                                                      May the Blessings Be,
                                                      Irena

                                                      Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

                                                      Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

                                                    • ROXANNE YOUNG
                                                      Message 26 of 27 , May 29, 2006
                                                        thank you both for this.   I will remember this.  I'll investigate and post later. For all.
                                                        Thanks group for all the great advise.

                                                        Love and light. Roxy
                                                        Message 27 of 27 , Feb 6, 2007
                                                          Dear Katy and group,

                                                          I can only speak from my heart over this, not having full perspective, nor the complete knowledge of all of Cynthia's training and sources, but I am in agreement with you that this new information from Michael Vanderpool is somewhat hard for us to tackle, or understand.  I believe the dangers that he refers to may happen to a serious student of magic when trying to invoke spirits from other spheres that are beyond the study of the Angels of the Earth Grid and the Moon Sphere.  So we can probably heave a sigh of relief over that.  But seriously, I have always been extremely pleased with the level of knowledge concerning Divine Love, Wisdom, and Will that Cynthia imparts.  I feel her work goes well beyond the magical aspect of contacting spirits, and brings us into the realm of all-embracing love, wisdom, and unity.  I would not be a student of Bardon and the Practice of Magical Evocation, of which Cynthia's expanded work is based upon.  I am with it because of the loving insight and perfection she continues to impart concerning the Divine Higher Cause.  I believe that the majority of people signed on here, are of the same desire and sense of gratitude for her work being done.  The home page here has descriptions that embrace these ideas.  see http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lovingpurelove/

                                                          To be fair to Michael Vanderpool, Bardonists, and perhaps our own selves, I've been including the de-cipherd name so we can see them, and determine any additional benefits from this change of name reference. It is not a newly created cipher, as any unsuspecting person might think, but has been known since Bardon's time, in the 40's.

                                                          The last thing that any of us should want, is to have anyone feeling conflicted.  I see it as a chance to embrace and make use of everything that is given.  I hope my comments and being may be embraced.

                                                          Lovingly and with great joy,
                                                          Polly