the message of the Georgia Guidestones

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2013

       Apparently there is a great deal of debate that this is apart of the "New World Order" which seems to be most oriented on this first 'commandment', as these are sometimes described as a 'New Ten Commandments' which has rankled a great deal of conservative Christians,  of maintaining humanity under a certain number. Debate  ranges that from this being some sort of warning of a major event designed to deliberately reduce the population of the planet to other side of the coin, so to speak, which is to give a recommendation that should an event take place, not planned but happens nonetheless, to take to heart.

      Any who would like to comment, give their interpretation or perspective, please do share. My personal opinion is to take all this in context. Too many times we see much that is taken out of context and as a whole, while I can understand the debate on the first section, overall this contains the essences that many of us hold to in how to grow and live peacefully with the Earth. Love, Shay

      http://www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com/message.htm
      "LET THESE BE GUIDESTONES TO AN AGE OF REASON"
      the message of the Georgia Guidestones
      1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

      2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY
      3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE
      4. RULE PASSION - FAITH - TRADITION - AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON
      5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
      6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT

      7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS

      8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES

      9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE
      10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE