Divine Guidance ~ Path of the Soul Tarot: The Grid ~ Consciousness

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2013
      "This is the Grid, the living energy matrix of Mother Earth and the secret pathways to other dimensions and realities of existence. The power of the sacred geometry within holds many keys that your subconscious is unlocking." There is much within that statement that each of us can glean from. One of particular importance for us to receive speaks on the keys within our subconscious. A reminder on what we have shared and discussed much within this period we are all living within and that is how the answers to what we have asked do not lay outside of ourselves but within us. That very matrix described we not only journey through but we ourselves are intricately and intimately apart of that very Matrix.  We are apart of that Divine Tapestry with each beloved soul and being holding a special frequency, vibrancy and resonance whether there has been a conscious awareness of this or not.

      Our Awareness is growing, evolving, deepening and expanding. To the place where are reawakening to the paths we Create and Walk on the subconscious level. These have, can and shall manifest in a number of ways in how today's message speaks to each of us. A combination of renewed and new clarity is blossoming as we embrace the true essence of Who We Are and, in the process, we are able to outwardly manifest this in the physical world as well as the mental and spiritual. A realigning and re-balancing of our Selves. We are encouraged and strengthened through the presence and touch of those beloved souls here in this world with us and those in those other dimensions and realities; where we too reside, move and live. Meditations, lucid dreaming, and spirit walking are some of the ways in which these experiences have come about.

      Vitality, empowerment, healing, serenity, peace and more are apart of the many fruits that we are creating and bearing. Trust in the Process. Trust in Source. Trust in the Earth. Trust in Our Self and with that Trust experience, embrace and Be Love with each for all are truly Divine and One. Let us be patient, confident, accepting and open to receive what these speak to us today. :)