Pleiadedolphininfos: Lucas – The Surprise E gg – 18 November 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

        Thanks to: http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/event-part-2-suzanne-spooner-and-ron-head-speaking-self and Aquarius Paradigm/Wes Annac.

        Hi Everyone!
        Ron and I had our 10th QHHT session this week for our Speaking with Self website this week. “The Event” YouTube clip that came from our 9th session has generated some interest, thank you for sharing the message!
        So, as we began the 10th session, I knew we would touch base on that topic but of course, wasn’t sure where it would go. I, like a lot of you, want to know MORE! :) I kept asking questions. At one point I felt as if I was getting in God’s face wanting more details. God replies, “Do you want me to sum it up in one sentence?” YES!! Unless of course you would like to continue longer!! LOL.
        So here is Part 2 of The Event! I don’t foresee this being a weekly update but we shall see. The topic of this weeks session was Portals, Imagination and Togetherness.
        Read more »

        As many of you have noticed, the pace of disturbance has reached fever pitch in many, and rightly so, as from this day forward, there will be no holds barred. This may sound discouraging and even fearsome to some, but trust us when we say that you will not suffer unduly. And just what do we mean by that? Simply that you are not here to suffer, dear ones, you are here to conquer, and as such, the trials and travails you may encounter on your way are merely to help you to do just that. And when we say conquer, it is not in the old meaning of the word, for this is not about achieving an elevated status at the cost of others. No, this is simply about reconquering yourselves and your own inherent power, a power that has been taken away from you for such a long time. Again, we know that many will resent this message and call it redundant or at least repetitive, but remember, our task is to help you to fulfill yours, and so, we act in many ways as you supporters and cheerleaders, the bystanders that will egg you on to do all that you can to surpass yourselves.
        Read more »

        http://awakeningtohigherlove.com

        GoldHello everyone.  I wanted to share with you another fantastic release experience that happened to me in my conscious state.  This one was amazing.  This happened to me while I was doing an energy healing on someone else.  I am sorry if the post is a bit long.  However, I tried to make it entertaining.
        But first a little background on how this all came about.  Some of you may know that I have cataract in my right eye.  It is in a bad state.  I was told by a doctor I need surgery to exchange the lens.  I cannot focus and really do not see that well at all with my right eye.  Everything is blurry white.  I will need an eye patch.  Arrrr.
        Read more »

        http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/22/House_of_Faberg%C3%A9_-_Gatchina_Palace_Egg_-_Walters_44500_-_Open_View_B.jpg/189px-House_of_Faberg%C3%A9_-_Gatchina_Palace_Egg_-_Walters_44500_-_Open_View_B.jpg?uselang=nlIt was a difficult few days to get through the perceived being stuck or slowing of what is to be. It is often that things get going big time just after you thought it all is not going to happen anymore.
        It has become clear to me that there are some energetic corrections made in the course that was set by some that would not be for the best of all.  In my initial views I saw some energetic double-crossing going on that would have changed the outcome in a not for all best way. I see now that things will come about slowly to show there is progress made and things are working out eventually by not fighting and by more cooperation.
        Read more »

        Email delivery powered by Google