P'taah November 2013 Message

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2013

      News & Message from P'taah
      November 2013
      In This Issue
      October Conversation with P'taah - Embracing the Unembraceable
      November Special - Books Discounted 20%!
      P'taah's November 2013 Message-A Blip in the Totality of Your Being
      Remember to update your email address!

      Quick Links
       Find us on Facebook

      Dear Shay

      Sorry this is so late. Was temporarily laid low with a little allergy thing, but am feeling almost human again.

      Here in the US we are again coming up on Thanksgiving. While oftentimes world events don't seem to leave a lot to be thankful for, in the latest Conversation, P'taah reminds us that by giving thanks and gratitudes to our Earth, we not only become the change we are looking for outside, but we actually change our world.

      Our Message Board hasn't seen a lot of action recently. I'm hoping we can change that!

      Thank you again for all your love and support!

      With much love,

      Mickey signature
      Mickey

      October Conversation with P'taah
      Embracing the Unembraceable, Nelly

      TRACK 1 - POWER PLACES, THE PLACE OR THE PEOPLE?
      "The Cradle of Civilization" (Israel) is certainly a power place. This area was one of a few places on the earth where there were visitors from other civilizations beyond this planet. As civilization evolved in this place of high electro-magnetic energy, great learnings developed there. Because there is no separation, all of us are part of this civilization and have had lifetimes centered around Israel and the Mesopotamian Valley. Conflict continues today as the power brokers desire to be in control, knowing that this is a power place. Images of star people seen in museums and other locations. How minerals will lead to new discoveries.

      TRACK 2 - FEELING RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHERS / HEALING SEPARATION
      The habit of taking responsibility to provide what others need. Early life experiences and personality traits that can lead to this. The fear of not getting it right and of not belonging and feeling separate from. Gratitude to the Earth will lessen the fear of separation from All That Is. The tribal aspect of humanity. Healing the sense of separation.

      TRACK 3 - EMBRACING THE UNEMBRACEABLE
      Symbolism of the feet, of the right side of the body, and discovering the cause of pain in these areas. Looking at that little part of us that finds ourselves unembraceable. Not judging ourselves for not being able to embrace. Maintaining balance in difficult situations. The fear of not being enough and a process of embracing. The grander portion of ourself knows the truth and can remind us of who we really are.

      You can order the Conversation this month on either MP3 audio or PDF written formats for the special price of $6 and on CD for $10.80, plus shipping. Order yours now

      Remember, Pay-As-You-Go subscribers never miss a session. For just $5 a month, every Conversation is delivered to your Inbox, either as an MP3 link or a PDF file, the minute it is finished.

      And don't forget our combination subscriptions that include BOTH the MP3 and the PDF file. The best deal is the combination Pay-As-You-Go subscription at $8 a month. The 6-month MP3/PDF subscription is $52 and 12 months is $99.

      Featured in November
      Discount on P'taah Books Continues

      The special discounted price on the P'taah books--Guide for the Journey Home, Act of Faith, Transformation of the Species, and The Gift--will continue through November. The discount is already figured into the price of the books on our website. It only applies to printed books ordered from us. You won't find it from Amazon or other outside vendors.

      And don't forget the new Meditation on Wellness. Here P'taah takes you into a related but completely different and very peaceful place from his earlier meditations. You can order the meditation on the website on either CD or as an MP3 download and we think you'll love the way it feels to immerse yourself in the space of Wellness. This meditation sounds best with headphones or ear buds.

      Our Morning Song tab contains links to order laminated copies of the Morning Song that are perfect for your shower or bath in English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian, Polish,  Sanskrit, Spanish, and Turkish. You'll also find the words there for each of the songs if you'd rather print them out yourself. Just know that once you start beginning your day by singing the Morning Song, your life will change!

      Ten years worth of Conversations with P'taah are grouped under their own tab. And don't forget that in addition to CDs and MP3s, we're slowly adding PDF transcripts of the more recent Conversations for those who prefer to read P'taah's words.

      Archived older P'taah sessions recorded at workshops in cities around the world can be purchased on either CD or MP3.

      Lastly we offer our own beautiful
      Mayan glyph CIB sterling silver pendants and/or earrings. One of CIB's meaning is intergalactic communicator and P'taah has chosen it as his symbol.

      We look forward to serving you there soon.

      Message from P'taah - November 2013
      A Blip in the Totality of Your Being

      Q: I'm gonna start by asking, "Why would we play a game called 'I've forgotten where I come from' when we incarnate?"

      P'taah: In a way to maintain the integrity of the experience. When you think that you have many, many lifetimes, all occurring simultaneously and your desire is to incarnate to have this most vivid intense experience called "human life," then in a way you would choose to maintain the integrity of that experience by kind of blocking out everything that is not of this experience.

      Q: And when we choose to have this experience, we're not looking at the fact that it may be painful or uncomfortable. What we are looking at is merely, "It's intense!"

      P'taah: Correct. Because in a way, the greater part of you could be likened unto this present self of you reading a book that is very sad, and you say, "Oh dear, what a sad story." However it is only a blip we would say in the totality of your own being. You understand?

      Q: I do understand.

      P'taah: All right. So the greater part of you understands that no matter how intense the experience, whether that be what you would term cataclysmic, or whether you would term it a most wondrous time in any particular span of time in your life, the bottom line is the greater part of you knows that you are eternal, knows that you are perfect, knows that you are this extraordinary Extension of the Mind of Creation simply having and creating moment by moment these experiences called your human lives. And of course it is to remember that you have other lifetimes that are not human--well, we would say not lifetimes, but experiences which are not human.

      So in a way this human lifetime that you are experiencing in this Now is so large in your beingness of the present, and yet really kind of an in-breath and an out-breath of your greater self.

      Q: Very good, and I would think from what you said that the more we come to know who we are, and the more we love ourselves, the less suffering there will be. There may be intense experiences, but it won't necessarily be what we call suffering.

      P'taah: That is correct.

      Q: Okay. So the aim is to become more at one with yourself.

      P'taah: That is correct.

      And we would say at this time also for those peoples who have experienced what is termed other lives, traumatic experience affecting this present lifetime, we would say really that past lives in a way are just a story and the reality is that you are to deal with and transform in this Now whatever is occurring, no matter where it may have originated from.

      Of course sometimes it assists you to put a logic unto this phenomena or that phenomena. But the truth is, everything is just a story, and you are to deal with and hopefully transform the fear of the, what you would call bad experience, into love, into acknowledgement and embracement. So that you change the frequency, you change the energy surrounding or involved with whatever experience it is.

      Q: So in a sense it really doesn't matter whether what you are calling the story is true or whether it's something that you at some level made up, it doesn't matter...

      P'taah: No, it does not matter. The bottom line is whatever the feeling is, it is that which is to be transformed from fear to love. Of course you may create a story that brings forth the feelings of great joy, and playfulness, and love, and acceptance etc. Well, all of it is just about the feeling, not about the story.

      Q: And this seems a good place to ask, "Is there really anything out there?"

      P'taah: No, it is only "in there."

      Q: (Laughing) Very good. The next question kind of follows along. "How can I myself learn to be fearless, and how can I teach others to be so?"

      P'taah: Well, first it is to acknowledge that fear is not your enemy. You see, fear is only that tiny portion of you that has forgotten the greater truth--that you are a Perfect, Eternal Expression of Source. And that you cannot die, that you are really, really eternal beings. Your consciousness does not cease to exist when your body returns to the earth, not at all. Of course if you cannot accept that truth, then indeed it is a most uncomfortable situation for you. However if you would in a way say that the act of faith is to know that there really is an eternal consciousness that you are.

      So fear in a way is that little part of you that does not know that great truth. And so we would say, when you can say that fear is a valid thing, but it is only a tiny portion of the greater part of you, then indeed you can have compassion for that fear and not try to get rid of it, but rather simply embrace it as a wee part of you that is not too comfortable.

      You see, when you make this fear a great thing, then you become in fear of the fear--kind of what you would call double bind. So the more that you can acknowledge the fear itself, acknowledge and accept it, and accept it as a little portion of you that has gotten lost somehow in a story and is not in the knowing. It is that little portion of you, in a way that child part of you, who has forgotten the truth. And we have given forth many times the little recipe to deal with the fear. But the main thing, we would say, is to acknowledge what the fear is. And it is not your enemy. It is not to be got rid of, you cannot get rid of anything.

      Q: And it would seem that if the fear involves other people, for example if you are afraid of what people will think, that that's a good time to practice vulnerability and just acknowledge that.

      P'taah: Well, indeed. And of course much of the fear about what other peoples think is simply a projection of your own fear of not being enough.

      Q: Ah, yes.

      P'taah: Because the truth is what other people think of you has nothing to do with you, none of your business really. Because everybody looks at everybody else through their own limited perceptions and fears and beliefs, etc.

                                                                       P'taah

      Keep In Touch!

      Don't lose touch because your email address has changed. Unfortunately, every month many people do!

      For your protection, we are not permitted to update email addresses but there is an easy link at the bottom of this newsletter so you can manage that yourself. There is also a link should you ever wish to unsubscribe.

      Thanks!

      Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

      Light Source P'taah | 61416 Twentynine Palms Highway | Box 1251 | Joshua Tree | CA | 92252