Deanna Leigh Joseph: Thanks Living

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2013

      Thanks Living
      View this email in your browser

      A Month of Gratitude

      I LOVE this time of year, not just because of the autumn colors, cooler weather, and shorter days, but because it offers me the opportunity to really practice what I preach: showing appreciation!

      I, like many others, have been faced with some pretty difficult times over these last few months - even years, and it's the act of appreciation that has helped me, more than any other practice, to keep from losing my mind.

      And extraordinarily simple way to express appreciation (especially if life has just hit you so hard you can't find one thing to be grateful for) is just to say "Thank You," out loud, over and over again.

      When I am feeling so much despair, and feel like a  bug on a windshield, I make myself smile, and then say "Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

      And it really works. It may sound ridiculously simple, but it works. Try it!

      XOXO Deanna

      Freedom or Bondage
      Sunday, November 17, 2013
      302 Brookside Ave., Suite A
      Redlands , CA 92373

      "Freedom lies in being bold." ~ Robert Frost

      To many of us, freedom feels like being able to do whatever we want, whenever we want. But then we are at the mercy of the outside world to guarantee our happiness.

      True freedom is living with the awareness that God is in everything that happens to us. There is no outward escape, there is only inward change.

      Join us Sunday as Deanna discusses how to maintain inward consciousness of an indwelling God to experience true freedom.

      Following the service, we'll celebrate November birthdays, and Thanksgiving, with a potluck.

      And remember, our Course in Miracles group starts at 10am.

      And, if you can't join us live in Redlands, we do stream: www.ustream.tv/channel/bright-star-church

      From Deanna's Blog: Thanks Living

      Anytime is a good time to give thanks. Those who regularly count their blessings find they have more blessings to count than woes. And for good reason, feeling gratitude raises your vibration.
      “All things vibrate, and they vibrate at their own frequencies.” Dr. Masaru Emoto ~ The Hidden Messages in Water
      Gratitude has a high vibration, where the opposite, which is complaining, has a very low vibration. You’ve heard the old saying “like attracts like?” That’s actually a law of physics, which states “that which is alike, unto itself is drawn.”

      Read the rest of the article here.

      Energy Coaching with Deanna

      Tell a brighter story,
      live a brighter life!

      Do you know what the brightest version of your life looks like?

      ~ Release energy blocks related to fear, lack and limitation.
      ~ Experience greater awareness, and trust and act on your intuition.
      ~ Make decisions for your highest and brightest good.

      Live the brightest version of your life!

      Energy Coaching
      302 Brookside Ave., Suite A
      Redlands, CA 92373

      SKYPE sessions available!

      Awakening Your Brightest Self!

      Facebook
      Facebook
      Twitter
      Twitter
      Website
      Website

      Copyright © 2013 Deanna Leigh Joseph, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Deanna Leigh Joseph
      302 Brookside Ave., Suite A
      Redlands, California 92373