James Twyman: Living, Loving Legacy...Join Me!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2013

      EMAIL

      NewsletterNovember 14, 2013

      Living, Loving Legacy...Join Me!

      Dear Friends,
      I’m writing to tell you about a very special Telesummit I will be participating in.
      It is a FREE EVENT, Nov 15 - Dec 16, and I feel you may want to be a part of it. You can participate from anywhere in the world according to your own schedule.
      I know that you are deeply committed to transformation, to living a conscious life and to exploring the paths of consciousness. I know that because we have shared some of that journey together. We are interested in knowing the ways that lives change, including our own.
      Living, Loving, Legacy is an unusual event. It is bringing together some of the most significant explorers of the maps of consciousness on the planet, people who have devoted their lives to their own transformation and that of the world.
      What is unusual is that my friend of many years, Marj Britt, founder of Called By Love and Senior Minister Emeritus of Unity of Tustin, has invited me and all of the other speakers to talk about our own lives, about how we have lived our destiny and have become part of changing the world. She knows us all…we’ve all done intensives at Unity of Tustin, we’ve shared deep conversations…
      If you have ever had questions about ‘where your life is going’ or wondered how lives of meaning and purpose happen, this Telesummit event will be the chance for you to be in on conversation about just that.
      The other speakers who have said ‘Yes’ to sharing about how it all happened in their lives are truly phenomenal. They are some of the most renowned explorers of consciousness in our lifetime. They include:
      Andrew Harvey, founder of the Institute for Sacred Activism Adyashanti, founder of Open Gate Sangha Don Beck, founder of Spiral Dynamics Integral Constance Kellough, founder of Namaste Publishing Russ Hudson, Co-founder of The Enneagram Institute Roger Walsh, Essential Spirituality…and more John Welshon, One Soul, One Love, One Heart…and more Jean Houston, founder of the Mystery School, Social Artistry…and more Marj Britt, host and founder of Called By Love and Living, Loving, Legacy
      All you need to do is simply click on the link and register… And it is FREE…
      You will join us in this exploration of Love as a Conveyor Belt. You will hear our dialogues about how Loving in our Lives turned into Living our Destiny, and what Marj calls, Realizing Legacy. You’ll be able to apply what you learn into your own life, into Living Your Destiny, Loving Your Life, and Realizing Legacy.
      I invite you to join these mapmakers of consciousness as we come together, explore, learn and talk about this Field of Love as a Guiding and Compelling Power in our lives. What Marj believes, and I do too, is that it could give you insights that could change your life.
      Once you register, you will receive the details and schedule for the TeleSummit. I am personally speaking on Dec 11th at 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern. I do hope you will attend *live* as well as enjoy the other speakers throughout the TeleSummit.
      If you have any problems with your registration, please contact Team@... directly to assist you with the process.
      With Love and Gratitude for our shared journey

      Copyright © 2013 James Twyman. All Rights Reserved. Design by Conscious Web Design.
      The Beloved Community Portland, OR