Plleiadedolphininfos: Andy Bojarski ~ My Higher Self: Accessing the Love Energy in the Metatron Cube

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

        Hello You Love-Beacons!

        Yes -- you! YOU shining one, you bright and shiny, centered and increasingly contained in your own energies. In your energies, being! Welcome to the New Harmonics! Welcome to a new experience of Earth. Welcome to a new experience of YOU. We are heralding this, because this is what’s happening now! You are being refined.
        You are being refined in ways that lift you up high and in which you are becoming increasingly self-sustained as you are energized from within. You are becoming self-sustaining. You are tapping into the awareness of your eternalness as your consciousness. With this state of being, you tap into your own perpetuality as experience.
        Read more »

        For many of you the last few days or even weeks in a linear context may have you shaking your head and wondering when life will begin to make any sense whatsoever. The outpouring of human emotion is now reaching levels that have never been experienced before in this your human form and this is DELIBERATE. For how can the human race move into FLOW and move into the LOVE that IS when they have anchored deep trauma, pain and grief. The latter frequency is one that may be walking with you at this time and this is something to be conscious of at all times. For you may be FEELing like you are experiencing grief but you are merely RELEASING LIFETIMES of this frequency.

        The full moon has already begun to work to bring emotions to the surface and the increase in New Earth energetic frequencies is working to push these emotions THROUGH the human vehicle.  Many of you may be trying desperately to ignore or deflect these rising emotions and I would guide you to detach from this as this may make them more intense.  Trying to “hold on” and to “deal with” these emotions is to walk in the old 3d earth paradigms, these are now dissolving and are not supported on any level within the New Earth.  As you have spent lifetimes on this planet being TAUGHT how to deal with your emotions your logical human mind may try to teach that this is how you work with them but remember the old earth taught you how to behave in order to CONTAIN and suppress your energy signature.  Any thing you have been TAUGHT under the old 3d earth paradigms is now null and void and THIS is what the New Earth energies are working at ALL times to show you and for you to release.
        Read more »

        Metatron Cube

        The energy of love is located in the heart of the Metatron Cube held within Hollow Earth.  All the beautiful beings of Mu hold the love energy that is located within Hollow Earth.  It is also within Hollow Earth where the Divine blue print is held for Mother Earth.  Mu was a civilization that existed before Lemuria.
        Lemuria exited before Atlantis.  Atlantis was a period where the energy frequency on Earth was the highest that it has ever been.  Earth is headed back to this golden period, this golden age.  But it all starts from your heart.  Your heart must be open to receive the love.
        Read more »

        Gretchen12

        Michael
        We are here today to speak with you of the marvelous portal into which you are passing at this time.  We would pass on to you some reminders of how to best utilize this wondrous opportunity, as there are still many of you who have not yet activated or remembered the wisdom which has been made available to you both recently and in your past.

        Before stating that you have not such knowledge and wisdom, we would advise that you search inside with great intent and determination to find what is there, that you find that which is what you are, and not listen to the voice which tells you that it does not exist.

        Feel that which is what you are.  Feel all of what you are.  Of course, that will be the quest of your forevers, but you can begin it or continue it today.

        The time has come that will find you more able to see, to sense, to feel your greater selves than ever before.  You will be able to learn, to remember, to expand, to grow, and to change in vastly more wonderful ways and in less time than ever before.  You will find, if you look for it, a self that will surround you with all of the love which you ever need.
        Read more »

        Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm.
        Continued from part 4
        Speaking from my own experience  – one of the biggest things that opened me up to perceptions greater than I’d ever expected is meditation. Meditation is the standard and almost-stereotypical recommendation amongst usually every spiritual circle, and this is because meditation provides us with a direct and uninhibited spiritual connection, depending on how deep we can get.
        How deep into a greater spiritual perception we can get when meditating depends on how much experience we’ve had meditating, which goes back to the importance of practice and understanding that you’re not meant to be perfect at it instantly.
        Read more »

        Uploaded on 12 November 2013 by pearls2u
        Hey Hey Beautiful People! I have explored methods of what I would LOVE to build for a High Energy Exchange and way to have some income for my LIGHT, Frequency, and services I have to offer above and beyond donations. I did have to resolve what I felt about certain subjects that were projected towards me in comments, emails and private messages relating to my last video on offering this High Energy Exchange for money to obtain simple things I need from the 3-4D world.
        This video discusses what I can offer to others and my choice on where I stand in relation to all the subjects and current situation in response to messages I have received. I know for certain I have not explored all subject matter relating to this and things will certainly change as this creation expands. I am certainly flexible and willing to work with others best I can and know every individual’s personal situation will be unique and I can work spanning across most of the experiences persons are having with their ascension process.
        Read more »

        Thanks to: lucas2012infos
        tomkenyon*Note: This message deals with specific challenges that are taking place in relationship to Chaotic Nodes. According to the Hathors, a Chaotic Node occurs when chaotic events in multiple and seemingly unrelated areas of the cosmos (including Earth) interact with each other, which in turn generates more chaotic events.  As a Chaotic Node increases in strength, many areas of our Earthly existence are affected.
        By their very nature all Chaotic Nodes are challenging to biological systems. This particular Chaotic Node is especially challenging due to numerous factors we have mentioned in previous Planetary Messages. While the challenges to your eco-system, financial systems and cultural institutions are increasing, in this message we will focus on one specific area—memory and cognitive function.
        Read more »

        http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/af/Cord_dancing.jpg/320px-Cord_dancing.jpg?uselang=nl
        By Magnus Manske
        In a personal multidimensional experience ride I have been. It was walking on a thin line to overcome  again some unexpected and or expected fears popping up. It was clear as I like some many others had a big blast of challenges. The cleaning of the body is still going on. The changes of the body make up are next to the feelings and emotions and the last deep multilayered  peelings the big bulk to go through .
        It is all part of the process we all experience and perceive as we have to face it everyone for ourselves.  It is ok if you still belief or perceive nothing is happening. It is ok if you still think you already got it all happening for you and you ascended already.  It is ok if you still think to be left behind or not worthy. It all just are perceptions that can change in a second. Like the ongoing shift in emotion swings, you will see it will balance out and it will not be that difficult as in the past to get it back in the middle.
        Read more »

        Email delivery powered by Google