Pleiadedolphininfos: Eliza Ayres ~ The Light Collective: On Being Radiance

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

        A Fall Day Walk - Photo by PocahontasBrandy.
        A Fall Day Walk – Photo by PocahontasBrandy.
        Channeled through Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm
        The evolution of humanity has been on a full course to manifest for centuries of your time, but has been accelerated in the last century as more souls are led to understand things they would’ve previously been closed-off to.
        We note the deepening spiritual searches many of you find yourselves embarking on, and we can only encourage your quests and remind you that we’re forever here with you and that it’s only the extent to which you convince yourselves we’re not that determines your experience of us.
        Read more »

        From Suzanne & Ron: We want to share with you something that happened this week in our 9th session for our Speaking with Self website; a wonderful, detailed understanding of what is being called “The Event”. We don’t want to delay getting this video out, although there is some text that needs to be added (found below). If you enjoy the video and share it and we thoroughly hope you do; please add the text so others can understand better what was occurring in this session.

        Please read prior to viewing the YouTube clip:
        This recording was part of a Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy (QHHT) session. The subject is Ron Head and is deep in hypnosis. The practitioner is Suzanne Spooner.
        When Ron is hypnotized he accesses the Creator or God energy. Each session, Suzanne guides Ron into trance and then asks questions on a topic. Each time he gives beautiful, deep and profound answers. They place these recordings on their website, www.SpeakingwithSelf.com.
        This recording was made at the end of their 9th session on November 6th, 2013. Suzanne had thought the session was complete and had turned off the recording. On a whim she asked one more time if there was anything else that needed to be discussed.
        After a long pause Ron, still in trance, starts to speak again. Suzanne quickly starts to record again mid-sentence.
        After she asks if there is anything else, he responds, ” There are some things we can tell you and as much, that we can not. But we will say your favorite word, soon….” This is where the recording begins. As it plays out, more and more details are given about this Divine Event.
        Read more »

        Back On The Mothership Part 1

        It Has Begun

        LANDARA SPEAKS:
        When I saw the single tear rolling down Landar’s face my heart broke and my mind exploded. I wanted to comfort him and knew that my rage would not allow it. How could anyone hurt my beloved Landar, the kindest person I had ever known. Fortunately, I heard a loud explosion close by so I could distract myself by leading Landar off to the Circle.

        Once in the safety of our dearest friends, I settled into the fact that anger would only make things worse. Landar and I were topside because we chose to stay and assist Gaia. As we joined the Circle, Landar firmly took my hand, and I gave him my heart. I was not sure if we would recognize each other in whatever reality to which we were going.
        Read more »

        Dear Family of Light, friends of the Galactic Free Press...  I am in a rather difficult situation. I have received a claim from 2000 Euro's for transmitting certain music on ET-First Contact Radio. FindingVoicesRadio and BBSRadio have paid for all the rights. However, BUMA holds me responsible for this copyright issue. I need to pay the fee by next week. (12 November 2013) Please be so kind to help me and donate via PayPal to maartenhorst@... I love you all my brothers and sister of the Light! I want to continue to make radio and share the truth about UFO's, ET's and The Golden Age that is upon us all. Let's hope this is all over soon. I love each of your for helping me out! Namaste, In Lakech!

        Maarten Horst.

        Lucas – Asking For Donations To Help The Blog Survive – 8 November 2013

        Logo Lucas_square_wordsIt is for me hard to say but I reached a point that I can not go on literally as I really have no funding left to do the necessary. The last time was already critical and all those that helped are personally thanked.   I have to say it is really nothing or all now.  You all know I do 24/7 and 365 days a year for 12 to 16 hours a day my blog. And I do it every day happily in service to you all.
        Read more »

        006
        The Light Collective:  On Being Radiance
        Channeler:  Eliza Ayres (aka Tazjima)
        We are the Light Collective.  Welcome to our world.  You are a part of it, already, whether or not you acknowledge this as fact.
        Beloved ones, we “see” your light bodies emanating radiance across the face of the planet.  If you could but see yourselves as we do, you would wonder, too, at the brightness with which you glow.  And this radiance will increase in the coming days, weeks and months, as you fully integrate into your bodies the energies of the recent solar eclipse and other celestial events.   We tell you that the present energies support rapid growth of your consciousness moving towards full Unity consciousness.
        Read more »

        Email delivery powered by Google

        Eliza Ayres ~ The Light Collective: On Being Radiance