Russell Brand About Reptilians, Illuminati and the Current Social Challenges

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2013

      Russell Brand About Reptilians, Illuminati and the Current Social Challenges

      Yes, now I am positive that I like Russell Brand! He is a funny andcharismatic public person (a.k.a. "celebrity", to the tabloidconsumers), concerned with mankind's spiritual evolution. Russell is able to address some of the most controversial subjects ina funny, yet mature and intelligent manner, making himselfunderstood by people of different ages and education backgrounds. Personally, I am interested in the young generation, especially,because they are the future of our species, and they are currentlybeing subjected to the most powerful mind programs to date.

      People like Russell Brand and Woody Harrelson are like breaths offresh air in these over-polluted movie and music industries. Theyrepresent hope for the future, because our children look up to them,and they are willing to listen to their message - whatever themessage may be. So I am thrilled when the message is educational and positive.

      Russell Brand
      The Beginning of a Televised Spiritual Revolution

      In a recent BBC interview with Jeremy Paxman, Russell Brand mighthave marked the beginning of a revolution.Yes, the revolution is already happening for quite some time now,but Russell Brand draw awareness to these changes, live, on BBC. And he waspassionate about it! As we all know, people get inspired bypassionate people who MAKE SENSE. More people like him, and it'sgoing to happen sooner, rather than later.

      In the following video, Daniel Pinchbeck interviewed Russel Brand for "Gaiam TV." They discuss a bunch of interesting topics, like grubbyeconomy and corrupted politics, in an attempt to "reconcile ourcurrent systems with the new spiritual paradigms."

      Russell asserts:
      "Certain cultural narratives are promoted, that are beneficial onlyto elites. These cultural narratives are not true (...) The onlyreality that is relevant is: we have this planet, there are thismany people on the planet, there are these resources; any systemthat is in conflict with the even distribution of the resources tothe people, is a disingenuous and illusory system."
      Such a concept already exists and could be achieved in a decade - ifwe ask for it! It's called a Resource Based Economy and it is theexact opposite of today's corrupt financial system. There is even a transition plan outlined, so let's make this happen ASAP!

      The Reptilian Overlord Aliens

      As you might have guessed by now, my favorite moment was when Danieland Russell addressed the reptilian theory.Russell was empathizing that we need to focus on the reallyimportant things: "All these things are just ideas: America - justan idea, England - just an idea, karate - just an idea, Wednesday -just an idea", when he was suddenly interrupted by Daniel: "Whatabout reptilian overlord aliens?", he asked."Definitely a real thing", Russel said laughing.

      But what he saidnext, is really important and denotes a vast understanding of howliving beings operate:
      "On some level they are just a super-frequency, a vibration (...) sotry not to worry too much about the reptilian overlords (...) Ithink that all we have to do is not worry too much about that.That's just iconography and narrative data.The important data is imperceptible to us (...) because this realmof the senses is so limited: we can only see between infrared lightand ultraviolet light, and we can only hear a limited decibel range,we think reality is what we can apportion through the limitedinstruments of the senses, but reality is, of course, far beyondthat. Spiritual data - we don't have the correct instruments toreceive it, and we live primarily in the realm of the senses."

      Making the Change Happen

      What it means is that there are things that we cannot yet decode,hence understand, but there is no reason for us to worry about them.If we are being controlled from another dimension, which we cannotdecode in any way, then we must rise our vibration in order toevolve beyond the frequency of control. Anything else is futile. Buthow can achieve this? By becoming spiritual (I don't meanreligious), loving, tolerant and kind to one another.When we will understand that we are all ONE, and we can only evolvetogether, as a species, that's when the spiritual revolution willtake place - and it will happen within one generation.

      As Russel said, "(...) Now we must transform, become enlightened, so that we can access the next realm of consciousness necessary for our evolution."

      Luckily, I already see the needed patterns for a wiser species: the idea of a completely different economy, based on Earth's resources rather than currency; the idea of a society built around mankind's needs, rather than profit; an incredibly high number of newly created spiritualmovements, which are not religious cults; a shift in consciousness and thinking all around the planet; and many other, more subtle patterns, which will someday lead to a peaceful revolution.

      It is truly Wonderful to be part of it, together with so many Wise and Loving spirits. Yes, I mean YOU! Keep spreading the Truth and keep shining your Light! I ♥ YOU!

      By Alexander Light, HumansAreFree.com;
      - See more at: http://humansarefree.com/2013/10/russell-brand-about-reptilians.html#sthash.2h9miDhy.dpuf

      HumansAreFree.com works under no Copyrights. All my personal articles can be used and shared in any constructive ways. The blog's content is free to access and use. If you appreciate my work and you can afford a donation, you can help me continue