Pleiadedolphininfos: Suzanne Lie ~ Checking IN November 4, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

        Blessings my friend,

        It’s a privilege for me to share the sacred moment of now with you again. So much has happened since the last time we checked in with each other, and I’m excited to share it all with you.

        In last month’s Energy Forecast, it was mentioned that the end of September to mid-October would serve as a time of rest and relaxation. That time period provided us with the opportunity to prepare for the energy shift that began a few days before the October 18th Penumbral Lunar Eclipse and is in full bloom now.
        The Significance of the Lunar Eclipse
        Read more »

        As you have perhaps already ascertained, the aftermath of these sojourns into that collective field of energy will at times be rather burdensome as you may feel less than enthusiastic whenever this connection is severed. For as you sit down to connect to this grid in such a huge effort as was carried out yesterday, you all get a huge boost from the energies that accompanies this simultaneous journey into this vast field of energetic particles. And so, whenever you have become so deeply embedded within this grid that so many of you did during that collective event, it might become slightly difficult whenever you come out of this again.
        Read more »

        CHECKING IN

        Hello dear readers,
        Many other expressions of my SELF have been speaking through my Sue Lie self. However, recently I have been feeling a need to speak through the very human I just wrote about releasing. I will call these messages “Checking In” because the best way for me tocheck in with my SELF is to write and share. Also, I feel a need to share my experience because I know that many of you are having similar experiences and may want to share them in the comments section.

        It is important that we “come out” as our true SELF, at least with the people who can take it. I have found that my inner SELF lets me know if someone is a person who can handle that information. I am so happy that I took the Arcturian’s advice long ago to start a website.  Because of that I can hear from people all over the world, as I am not hearing from people in my area.
        Read more »

        Thanks to: lucas2012infos
        Uploaded on 3 November 2013 by Daniella Breen A common question when discussing the separating from the Hologram, is the issue of how to relate to the suffering of others. Here’s my answer.  Here’s Me: Daniella Breen
        http://www.theconsciousnesscall.com
        http://www.facebook.com/daniella.breen

        http://truthcodes.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/truth-and-the-new-human-reality/

        For many of you the last 3 linear days or even longer may have been a time when you felt at a loss of who you were and what was happening. The 3d overlay in place being the full moon and solar eclipse.  The influx of the higher dimensional energies will have seen many of you release lifetimes of pain and trauma and this may have been in various ways, from the very physical being sick to the emotional response of tears/ anger. No matter how you chose at a human conscious waking mind level to let go the letting go may have been intense. The reason for this release is to help you move fully into the new higher dimensional timeline of TRUTH. Unlike the timelines in which you have lived for aeons the NEW EARTH timeline is ONE timeline that exists in multiple dimensions.
        Read more »

        Email delivery powered by Google