Pleiadedolphininfos: Marlene Swetlishoff ~ HILARION'S WEEKLY MESSAGE 2013 November 3-10, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

        Beloved Ones,

        The world teems with newness amidst the crumbling ashes of the old. Every living being and consciousness is being blessed with healing and renewing energies that come from the cosmos. Along the path of each soul, miracles are abounding! Everywhere one looks there is evidence of the higher realms being felt and in many cases, being seen. The greatest miracles are taking place within each soul as they are being filled with the spirit of love from the higher dimensions. Each soul is beginning to express their higher version of themselves and this is having a wondrous effect upon the whole planet. Humanity as a whole is realizing the power for positive change that they carry and are utilizing and mobilizing into positive works that benefit the higher good of all.
        Read more »

        http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6f/Knowing_the_Symbols.JPG?uselang=nl
        Picture by Asmith6980
        In my observations of the past two days I have seen that some tell to have the  knowing of all and give it an other name, that can be the whole truth, absolute data or what every  other name you give it, is just a group of symbols packaged to show that the all-knowing is not… it is just a perception to think you know all…
        All of you each have still a piece of the truth out there that if all is back united in full in neutrality and oneness will become the one truth of all.  We all will be soon knowing that truth that some proclaim to be yet in full visible to them.  Is that wrong or right? No, even that it is just a perception.
        Read more »

        hJohn Smallmanttp://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/your-true-nature-is-love-so-make-a-point-of-being-love-in-every-moment/

        The enthusiasm to awaken and to know God is intensifying daily as more and more of you add your intent to the human collective intent that God be known and honored all across the planet.  You are going to achieve this by living lovingly and compassionately and by cooperating peacefully and harmoniously to change yourselves, thus letting go of any egoic self-serving agendas to which you may have been attached, and by so doing changing the world into a place of holy joy.  This is not a pipe dream, this is an environment that you are working constantly and most effectively to bring into being, and success in your divine venture is inevitable, because it is the divine Will.
        Read more »

        Email delivery powered by Google