Quados Garden: You are Like a Snowflake ~ Power Animal of the Week: Butterfly

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2013

      Yes each of us is like a snowflake. We embody a uniqueness and vibrancy that is our own. This does not mean that we stand apart from all others nor that we are alone within our life and path nor that there is no one who can see us for who we are. Your uniqueness enhances, uplifts and accentuates the unity, the oneness, the connection to Life, to Source, to the Earth, to All. This Divine Fingerprint shows that you are apart of all that there is and, in the same moment, that all of existence is apart of YOU. Your individuality is a foundation, a building block that is needed through all of existence. You are The "Cell" which assists in Creating and Nurturing Life, Love, Joy, Serenity, Peace and Wholeness for these are not absent from you and in your life even when we may feel that we are less than ourselves or lacking them. These are apart of us. They always have been and always will be. When we have those sensations take the time to observe and it could well be that we are entering, already within or even ready to emerge from a period we have been experiencing. Our Chrysalis as we move from the caterpillar to become a new butterfly.

      We do enter into these stages throughout our existence. We may not consciously understand some of these yet they are a vital aspect of how we grow, evolve, remember, reconnect to and embrace our Self fully as we are. No less Divine even with the parts that we may feel are unlovable or acceptable. We strengthen our Faith. Not that faith which continually fosters doubts with "maybes, perhaps, one days". The Faith that is apart of that Inner Knowing that goes beyond when someone asks "How do you know?". The 'answer' is you simply do Know. They will begin to teach themselves and remember that the answer they are looking for is already right there inside of them where it always has been. As they begin to weave their cocoon, enter their own chrysalis, they will find them. They begin to perceive the Divine Unique Joy of who they are and how to re-enter into life with the fullness of Unconditional Love. For all of existence and that includes themselves. That is true power. That gentle power of compassion, that fyre of passion both flowing from Source, from Love, from You.

      We Bring and Create the Harmony, Joy, Wholeness and Serenity of Life. Individually and together especially with the souls who touch us at our deepest and highest of places and lives. You know who you are and how deeply loved and accepted you are. Unconditionally. While each of us do go through our individual chrysalis we can, do, and will feel the touch, presence, heart and voice of those closest to us giving their love, encouragement and inspiration as that fans the very same inspiration, love and encouragement inside of us. We relearn and embrace all that we are, face those areas we may not have thought we could have squarely, courageously and most importantly lovingly. As we embrace them we transform and in so doing we transform ourselves. With Gratitude. With Joy. With Love. Accepting Our Selves and opening our wings, as the butterfly to discover new avenues of growth, skills, life and love together. *:x lovestruck

      http://www.quado.com/quados_garden.htm
      http://www.quado.com/quados-garden/050916.htm
      http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com/
      http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com/creek.htm
      http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com/power_animal_031butterfly.htm

      You are Like a Snowflake

      You are like the snowflake, utterly unique, but yet also a part of the bank of snow, inseparable.  You are one and you are part of all.  You are an individual full of power, but your power derives more from your connection to the all than to your individuality.  But yet your individuality is a treasure that makes the all what it is. Without you, the entire world, the entire universe, would be lacking something it now has.

      You do not need to rationally understand why you are here or what you are to do with your life.  You do not need a plan that you can explain to the world.  All you need to do is go deep, deep enough that you are full of peace and connection.  And there, you may simply ask, what shall I do right now?  And faith will be all around you, letting you know that the answer to that question contains within it all of the intention and purpose that you need.  Your higher self is connected to the greater swirling patterns of what is and the answer which comes answers not only your purpose and higher intention, but that of the entire universe of which you are a part.

      Yes, the answer says, right now, do this.  Do this full of faith, full of connection and oneness, full of love and peace, and your one little action will be a harmonious part of the all that is.

      The Butterfly
      Transformation          Acceptance          Gratitude

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the butterfly fill you.  Click here to Listen to the Butterfly's Song.

      The ultimate symbol of transformation is now an integral part of your life.  Be glad, for you are the butterfly!

      The butterfly energy will allow you to continually transform, gradually lifting your level higher and higher as you cycle through the stages of birth, crawling, cocooning and flight for each new stage of your life.

      And as you go through this process, over and over, learn to accept that each stage is a necessary part of transformation.  Butterfly energy will help you not only accept, but actually enjoy the early crawling stage, as you learn new skills and new ways of being.  This energy will also help you understand that the chrysalis stage, wrapped in a cocoon with direction unclear, is a necessary state before you can emerge in your full glory.

      And as you finally emerge as a butterfly, something that will happen to you many times in your lifetime, stretch out your beautiful wings and fly, enjoying life to the fullest, engrossed within this moment and this moment only, as you drink the nectar of the garden and give thanks for the many blessings of your life.

      And then, of course, you will do it all over again, for you are the butterfly.