Awaken Your Spirit and Heal 11/16 & 17/2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2013
      As you feel so guided please do feel free to pass along this upcoming event. Mary Hartman is a dear, close friend and spiritual sister. I highly recommend her and Juana Garcia's work as well as this gathering to all who not only live within this area but to those who will be traveling there plus feel guided to attend. :) Love, Shay

      The World is in Crisis…..
      But you are not alone; you have a Dream Team available
      at all times. So, come and Awaken your Spirit and Heal
      November 16th and 17th, 2013
      This special weekend will be a combination of discussions
      and receiving healing treatments. We’ll discuss inner
      development and a practice getting closer to God’s Word
      through the Spirit and the Sacred Heart. In groups we’ll
      contemplate on forces moving us all for positive change
      and how to weather the storms of pain, uncertainty and disappointments.
      Mary Hartman of Heaven Earth Healing and Juana Garcia of Heavenly Angels Divine
      will be bringing their God given gifts together for the first time for these two days of
      healing, empowerment and Angelic messages.
      Mary is from North Carolina, and is a gifted spiritually guided healer. She’ll be working
      with each person to open his or her awareness through individual attunement. Her God
      given gift is her relationship with the Star of the Sea, related to the Virgin Mary, which
      offers a powerful source of love and healing to all who open their hearts to receive it.
      Juana Garcia is known for her gift of seeing and talking to the Angels. Juana will be
      bringing in real time guidance and messages from the Angels, along with individual
      messages to each person on how to release the old and bring in the new.
      Lori Park is a Life Coach addressing wounds from recent life issues along with
      childhood hurts that continue to affect our decisions into adulthood. Lori brings a depth
      of experiences, which will be shared from working a rigorous path back home to the
      Sacred Heart. She’ll guide us in discussion on how to maintain strength through love as
      we witness the World change through Crises.
      COST: Two-days $180.00, which includes refreshments and lunch.
      WHERE: 481 Mallard Ct Bloomingdale, IL
      WHEN: November 16, Saturday 9:00am till 5:00pm; November 17, Sunday 9:00am till 4:30pm.
      RESERVE: By e-mail
      la_park@... or calling Lori Park at 630 529-9000 x 225