Pleiadedolphininfos: Wes Annac ~ The Way of the Wayshower

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

        Today will be an a important day as it will bring much clarity to so many of you. We speak not of the trivial things that may still confound you in your everyday life, no we speak of grander things, things that will help you all to see this world of yours in a brand new light. For you are about to enter a corridor of light that will accelerate every thought you have, and with it, the speed in which you will see it start to come into manifestation. And no, this is not as in from rags to riches, this is something far more profound, something that will help you all to reach ever deeper within you and find the key you have been searching for all along.
        Read more »

        Written by Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm
        The wayshower seeks to impart the Love and knowledge they’ve gained unto as many fellow seekers as possible. The wayshower humbly makes their way through Life, constantly seeking and sharing what they’ve learned.
        They’ve gained a perspective that they strongly feel every person should be able to enjoy, and they aptly go about their work in obscurity or fame.
        The wayshower who’s reached a certain stage in their growth doesn’t want to be seen as a guru, an authority or a figure to be put up on a pedestal. The wayshower acknowledges the enormity of what they’re doing, but seeks only to show the way and motivate everybody to understand the reality of our existence as spiritual beings.
        Read more »

        ddlogoFriday 1st November 2013 SHOW REMINDER – NEW TIME TO DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME Europe And Australia, normal time USA.
        Friday the 1st November. is our new radio show episode, make a note and listen in! Call in with your questions!
        Show starts NewYork -EDT at 6.00 am – in mainland Europe, CEST11.00 pm – and  21.00 pm Canberra Australia EST time.
        Call in to speak with the host (646) 595-2459
        Read more »

        Email delivery powered by Google