Divine Guidance ~ Path of the Soul Tarot: Gentleness ~ Intuitive Arts Guide

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2013
      We have all heard the expression "Patience is a virtue". There is truth within that saying and that is one of the fruits from the deep strength and confidence that is apart of gentleness. The message of Gentleness is even more important during this final Mercury Retrograde period of the year. Let us remember that in honoring Mercury we are honoring not only the messenger but the messages as well. These do not, persay, bring "The" answer. They are a response to that very Answer as it lies within us. They are Divine, Blessed Tools which come in response to that we can utilize to our deepest and highest benefit. In that keep to our memory and heart to be patient and begin to perceive the intricate and unique Divine Nature and Signature that We Are. Begin the process of recognizing your Authentic Spirit and Beauty.

      Within that acceptance equally trust your intuition for that is a main aspect of how we express our individuality and our unity. Complimenting one another and revealing that our diversity does enhance and authentic how We Are All One. Each of us have a multitude of creative forms that manifest to express and live our Truth. Whether it is in architecture, poetry, song, husbandry, dance, carpentry, and more they are endless and will prosper, expand and evolve as we do.

      In the process we can and will discover, often times as we look in hindsight, that those very expressions opened blockages and provided an avenue for deeper energies to flow within, through and from us. Rediscovering the inherent gifts we all have for healing, restoration, transformation and transmutation. Your acknowledgement, acceptance and embracing these gifts, following your intuition and honing your discernment will inspire others to discover their way, their path and Knowing that they too can live, speak, breathe and Be The Truth that there inside of them. That is a vital cornerstone in how we redefine and recreate ourselves Lovingly, Beautifully, Gracefully and Divinely. ♥