Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman October 28, 2013 -- Avoiding our Childhood Past With Our Children

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      October 28, 2013

      Dear Friends,
      Are you feeling distracted, disoriented, lost and confused? Maybe you feel like you're in a bubble, happy to watch the world go by, not wanting to participate right now. Do you know when it will be time to take your next steps and what they are? We're in between eclipses now and this an especially potent period because we're also at the end of one twenty year eclipse cycle, and entering a new cycle on November 3. Whatever began twenty years ago, around 1993, is now ending for us and something new can begin now. Are you ready? Do you  know what that means?
      As we close out this cycle and approach the end of this pivotal, challenging year many of the answers you are seeking are available in our final New Earth  Energy call of 2013, whose theme is Building the New Paradigms.
      Click this link to read our agenda for this information packed call, which includes energy clearing and re-calibration exercises, it is recorded and you will also receive a worksheet and a transcript of the call because I want you to have every bit of the information I'm going to share with you.
      We have worked so hard all of our lives to fulfill our mission and that includes the work that we do as parents. While we worry that we're doing a good enough job as parents (and we are), we worry about things that aren't part of our children's life experience because of the commitments we made to them. This is one area in which we need healing. That is the topic of this week's Indigo and Crystal article.
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period can feel so overwhelming at times. And you can also get the 'EVOLVE' guide here too. The 2014 predictions will be available at the end of December 2013.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 8PM US central time,  the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page. .

      Avoiding our Childhood Past With Our Children
      As I was growing up I made a mental list of the things I would never subject my children to, which included everything I thought my parents did wrong. I made a special effort to let my children know how much better they had it than I did and how hard I was trying to be a 'better' parent. I am sure there are things that I did which my children said they would never do to their children and so the cycle continues. Later, I realized that I spent a lot of time talking to them about things they would never know about and had no reference point for, so I was doing many of these things for me and not for them...
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      This week's featured product:

      The Atlantis Legacy -- Taking Humanity Through 2012 & Beyond

      Our Atlantis Legacy is the energetic paradigm we created after Atlantis was destroyed. It represents the journey of rebalancing the masculine and feminine energies so we can complete this ascension cycle. Do you think you were in Atlantis? You probably were. Did you play a role in its destruction -- many of you have, from being on one or the other side of the struggle, to being an innocent victim of the outcome. Many of us unconsciously carry a great deal of shame, guilt and fear over this aspect of the earth's history. Understanding Atlantis, your role, how it has impacted you and what the Atlantean Paradigm means to humanity today are all explained in this book, Jennifer's latest.

      Available in print or Kindle format
      Click here  to order from Amazon (Print & Kindle)
      Click here to order from Barnes & Noble (Nook)
      .
      ==================================

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in October 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139