Pleiadedolphininfos: Sandra Walter The Silence, The Stream, The Fractal

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

        Thanks to: lucas2012infos
        Uploaded on 25 October 2013 by Daniella Breen
        Ascension, Matrix Shifting, 5D Consciousness, there is so much to these times, the End Times of the system we are moving out of. In this video I focus on the relationship between You, the Matrix and the Hologram – how we’ve been relating to it under the old enslavement system and how to relate to it now with the intention of Ascension. We are preparing to unplug from the old lower matrix and transition to the higher light matrix. In order for you to join that Soul Train, there are things you need to develop mastery in.

        I AM the Divine Light consciousness of HU, the Photonic Reflection, and the metaphor of Creator-In-Carnate dreamed awake.
        And so are you.
        The Silence
        In the beginning there was silence. The stillness of pre-creation. Prior to the first great exhale, the moment when Source projected part of its consciousness in order to create separation, and before the Mother-Father God system birthed the Christ, there was silence. Contemplation of creation.
        This passage in our Ascension process reflects the stillness; the direct connection back to Source. It makes us very aware of our words and creations during the merge of Higher and Lower Self. This is why you don’t hear very much from those on the Ascension path right now. Communication is difficult, strange; we can summon words to interact with others when needed, then our Higher Levels pull us back into silence.

        Read more »
        Music to read by below:
        The title of this post pretty much says it all. As my readers know I have been taking some time off to regroup and adjust to all the changes taking place at this time. It has been quite daunting for many of us I would imagine. In this time I took for myself, I came to the final decision that I will not be returning to write my blog ‘everyday’. I will continue to write from time to time if something inspires me to do so or if something major takes place that calls to me to write about again on a daily basis, I will. I have been summoned to spend my days now being aware of living and just being, in other words walking my talk.
        I no longer feel the necessity of writing about what is going on, guiding others in certain directions, trying to explain what is going on or what is happening to us. For me, I feel it is far more important to be spending time learning how to just BE in the world, rather than my being the deliverer of messages. We’ve had enough of that over the last two years, now is the time we should all stand firmly on our own and be who we are meant to be and not just spend our time reading others words for guidance or following down others paths. It is our own path we are on now and our connection to it is critical and demands our full attention and devotion.
        Read more »

        Email delivery powered by Google