Fw: 2 degrees Virgo The Angels of Inventions

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2001
      2 degrees Virgo

      The Angels of Inventions

      Also known as

      The Angels of �Bruahi�

      Beloved, �we are the protector of all inventions in the Akasha-principle, so that they are not realized before their time. We inspire certain individuals to make certain inventions and we cause these to be realized in the physical world. We also hinder people with high intuitive faculties from relizing inventions which are not to be made known to the public before a longer time, maybe a century or five centuries, has passed.�

      To attune to our guidance and mastery , the following skills must be mastered with our help. These aree the divine virtues represented by the letters in our name.

      �B-R-U-A-H-I�

      B� �First comes the initiation into universal life and the cognition of polarity in all forms of existence which will lead to the profoundest wisdom. You will learn to perceive the plus and the minus, and it will become clear that nothing has been made in vain and that the negative as well as the positive must exist, for without these contradictions the one could not be told from the other. This will give you perfect mastery over the electric [will and desire ] and the magnetic [feeling and emotions] energies of creation.� The color of this virtue is light violet, the musical note is A, the element is earth so it has the sensation of weight and gravity, and the right eyeball is formed from it. Use the typical meditation of seeing yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with your body as a universe around you. See the color radiating from the body part formed from the virtue and filling the whole universe, hear the musical note, feel the sensation, and meditate on the intellectual meaning of the virtue. Remember that due to the law of correspondances that as you do this in the microcosm of your own body, you are also changing the macrocosm of the outer universe.

      R� This is the sound of the divine virtue of independence and freedom. �After learning all of the virtues associated with all of the letters of the alphabet in order starting with A, by the time you reach the letter R you have achieved a state of maturity by which your feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability. Mentally, you will have an eminent mind and the feeling of freedom of will and action. Not only this, but also the state of maturity in which you will never violate a law, having yourself become a master of all laws. In spite of your freedom of will, you will find yourself willing to subject yourself freely to Divine Providence, and accept missions to serve Divine Providence with deep humility, immense gratitude and the highest devotion without losing your feeling of absolute freedom of will in any way. Such great ingenuity will proceed from this that you will be able to comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty.� The color of this virtue is gold, the musical note is C, the primary element is air so it is felt with a sensation of ease, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.

      U� Next we help you attain the faculty of �understanding the creative act and karma. With this comes the understanding of the original source of everything that exists in all its forms. The highest form of intuition and inspiration in the mental body and the ability of transferring consciousness and evoking states of trance in the emotional body comes next.� The color of this virtue is velvet black, the musical note is B, the element is Akasha which is the sensation of God-penetrating-all, and the pancreas and pit of the stomach is formed from it.

      A��This sound [a soft a like a sigh�ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas in existence. This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by this initiation. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.� The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      H� This letter symbolizes the Power of the Word. In fourfold whole brain thinking, the WILL of a divine virtue is held in the pure being of Delta brainwaves, the CONCEPT AND MEANING of a divine virtue is held in the deep inward thought of Theta brainwaves, the FEELING of a divine virtue is held in emotion of Alpha brainwaves, and the SENSATION, COLOR, MUSICAL NOTE, SOUND, AND RELEVANT BODY PART is held in the five senses, memory, and logic of Beta brainwaves. By using this technique to utter words, each one of which is made up of letters that have divine virtues associated with them, creativity of the highest order occurs. The letter H has a silvery violet color, is the fire element of will and has the sensation of warmth and fire, has the musical note of A, and is the virtue by which the right arm of every child of God is created.

      I� The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law. On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience. In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral matrix with all of it�s functions. As you know, the astral matrix is the connectiong link between the material body and the soul, or feeling body.

      It is a known fact that the astral matrix, and with it the whole body, is kept alive by breathing. With the initiation into karma law, the knowledge of cause and effect, you are in the position to get under your perfect control the breath with all of it�s aspects and ways of application. All magical abilities are subject to the mastery of breath. On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.� The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation. As with all the letters and their virtues, , see yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite swirling universe all around you. Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, meditate on the virtue of cause and effect. Do this with a sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of weight, filling the body. See the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed by the virtue. In this case, see light opal shining from the left kidney. Hear the musical note, in this case G, and feel yourself having mastery over the law of cause and effect. By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, a connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, so thateventually in a spiritual sense they become one.

      The energy of Virgo is one of detailed analysis. It would be very fruitful for you now to go back and read and study previous messages. They all build one upon the other and over time a comprehensive picture emerges.

      As you can see, when you allow the angelic kingdom to assist you in practical matters, the original divine intent for perfection to manifest on �earth as it is in heaven� is made possible.

      Divine Providence has entrusted us with the responsibility to safeguard mankind from destructive inventions either through intentional or unintentional use. As more and more of you ask for our assistance, there will be profound and great shifts in how inventions are used in your world.

      As the children of God become enlightened and mature, we are allowed by divine providence to inspire you with inventions beyond your current level of imagination.

      Remember that because you have free will, and we are ordained by the Creator to respect it, our assistance requires that you ask for our help. In a previous message it was explained that through the Law of Intercession, it is possible for you to pray on behalf of others. When you do this, it is then possible for us to administer help to others in your name.

      Although it is true that you then take on karmic responsibility for all that happens through the effects of your intercessory prayer, remember that we only work through the Law of One, which requires only the highest good of all concerned to happen. Therefore, the fate that you create through intercessory prayer is one of the Highest Good of All. This is the highest and purest fate and this is the fate that brings about perfection in your own life and in the world. When Christ took on the sins of the world, he was exhibiting this principle. Remember that he told his disciples, "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

      Remember that in God we are all one, man/woman and the heavenly hosts.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 4th day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of Protection

      Also known as

      The Angels of �Emvatibe�

      Beloved,

      When a pebble is dropped in the water, ripples spread out and out to the furthest shore.

      In the realm of feelings, the same effect occurs. A feeling spreads out and out through the unified field of energy, collecting more energy of its kind through the law of magnetic attraction. That is why all but five of the 28 angel groups of the Moon Sphere have names that begin with the letter E, which represents the omnipresence of God in everything. The letter E is of the Akashic element, which is God-penetrating-all.

      Whenever a hostile or negative feeling is sent out upon the waters of life, these vibrations are sensed by the angels of �Emvatibe�, who immediately take remedial action to protect those who are the targets for harmful actions resulting from these negative feelings.

      A person who is the target of negative feelings is warned, and appropriate meditations of the divine virtues is inspired. The Angels of �Emvatibe� empower these meditations so greatly, that literal miracles transpire. Evil plots and actions are stopped immediately.

      If a child of God is sending out tremendous amounts of negative feeling energy, the Angels of �Emvatibe� are sometimes instructed by Divine Providence to terminate the physical incarnation of that person, or to inspire this ability in another child of God, in order to reduce the amount of damage to all concerned.

      "As you sow, so shall ye reap."

      By meditating on the virtues associated with the letters of our name, the following faculties are attained:

      �E-M-V-A-T-I-B-E

      E�We help a child of God control the consciousness of self and others, giving the ability to hear other beings and understand their intent and their coming actions.

      M�We teach how to penetrate into the life experiences, feelings, sensations, vitality of anyone, how to study and master them, and to foresee changes in behaviour.

      V�We differentiate the lasting from the ephemeral and reveal how to recognize any kind of deception by others and how to gain control of change processes in the physical world.

      A�We teach mystical abilities like clairvoyance, control of thought processes, command of storms, etc.

      T�We confer the ability to put into practice many mystical abilities to master the elements and apply laws of analogy in practice.

      I�We empower a child of God to control vitality by means of breath and literally master the principle of life. This is the understanding of how to connect body and soul with vitality

      B�and become master of life and death, with power to change any fate according to impeccable adherence to the highest good of all concerned, the Law of One.

      E�We unite ordinary consciousness with cosmic consciousness to make the children of God experience the omnipresence at will.�

      The musical notes of the letters of our name are D, D, G, G, F, G, A, and D.

      The feeling of real safety is required for a child of God to live in a state of childlike trust and innocence.

      "Except ye be as little children, ye shall in no wise enter the kingdom of heaven."

      Divine Providence has entrusted us with the absolute protection of every child of God. We do this through the realm of feelings, and we teach each child of God not only how to invoke our assistance, but also how to become one with consciousness and feelings of God whose consciousness is everywhere. Feelings are the magnetic force, and have the power to attract whatever is needed for the highest good of all concerned.

      " and the lion shall lay down with the lamb".

      *

      ECSTASY

      Note to those who are archiving these messages: All of the messages are being updated regularly, including the angels of the 28 day moon cycle.

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      homesite: www.spiritussanctus.com

      ==
      Did you know? Of the 3,000 plants that have anti-cancer properties, over 70% grow in rainforests.

      Do something WILD with your tax refund check. Donate all or part of your refund to The Wilderness Society, and help protect your national lands. Please visit http://www.wilderness.org/planetsave to learn more!