Zacciah Blackburn: Holy Beings: Wisdom of the Earth, Wisdom of the Moon; Dance of the Sun and Moon

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2013

      To receive email from Zacciah Blackburn, add Zacciah@... to your safe sender list
      View as Web Page Subscribe Send to a Friend
      Zacciah Blackburn - The Center of Light Institute of Sound H
      Share on Facebook Bookmark and Share

      2 new articles:
      Holy Beings:  Wisdom of the Earth
      Wisdom of the Moon
      DANCE OF THE SUN AND MOON

          AWAKENING OUR LUMINOUS BEING:
         Next Weekend:  NOV 2-3, CHESTER, VT

         LEVEL I Professional Therapeutic Sound Healing Trainings
         The Science and Mysticism of Sound:  November 12-17
      Our Neurophysiology, Chakras, and Energy System

      LIGHT OF WISDOM
         Grandmother Tree, Sierra de Urbassa,
                  Navarra (Basque,) Spain

      I am, literally, just landing from an incredible three week tour of sacred sites and landscapes of Spain, working with an extraordinary people, with an extraordinary culture to embrace, and who, also, are all so eager to embrace this work.Coming from these three weeks, I bring a growing sense of our immensity, essence, power, and being, our purpose in being here, and the wisdom of how to approach this path from a place of deep wonder, reverence, joy, humility, hope, and preciousness that exudes and permeates through all life.I hope you have been able to read some of my mails and inspired teachings arising from this time.

      My guides, and the Earth her self, continue to inspire such deep experiences, reverence, and treasures of wisdom, I hope to continue to share with you.

      Since last week, I have been carrying these messages from the 'others' I work with.  I share them with you with simplicity, humility, precious appreciation for the wisdom offered, and, hopefully, the grace of these teachings:

      Holy Beings

      We are all Holy Beings.Why do we keep sharing this with you?Because it is a truth you need to hear until you have fully awoken to it, and realized your innate nature.

      Because every day, for centuries, for eons, you have been told something else.  Embedded deeply inyour inner psyche, deeper still in your cellular memory, and in your collective memory, are an abundance of  mistruths and misinformation given to you by your society, family, leaders and elders ,often not aware themselves of this universal principle, who, themselves, often, have been taught nothing more than what theyteach you.  Many of you have been ‘entrained’to these fields of misinformation.

      It is very beneficial to understand that the way in which our consciousness works is not simply by electrical imprints of thought, but through vibrational fields of resonance, through which we tend to seek a common alignment, or understanding, with those around us.  Part of this is explained through the mechanisms of what is known as 'entrainment.'

      And, when one understands this vibrational nature ofconsciousness, one understands how the scientific principle of “entrainment” encourages us to align with the vibrational fields of those we trust, embrace, and evengiven over our power to, in our relationships at all levels of our existence.  Indeed, as children, we fully entrusted our care to those who may have simply known no better.  Our society still indulges, as a whole, in gross distortion of our greater reality, and neglect of these greater truths most of us reading this page seek to inspire and to align with more deeply within ourselves.

      You are Holy Beings.You are nothing else, nothing more, and nothing less.

      If you seek realization of your deeper nature, your deeper essence and truths, if you seek healing of any kind, you must eventually come to thisrealization; for the very nature of healing, the very origin of the meaning of the word, arises from the discovery of your Wholeness, and from within that, of your Holiness, which is the very root and essence of the word.

      The path to awakening and healing, the path to wholeness, is the path to discovery of your Divinity, your Holiness.  For many, the path is one to greater awareness that you are worthy of this truth.  For many, it is hard to grasp at a visceral sense, because we have been so bestowed with mistruths and misinformation, that we cannot conceive, or hold within our clarity, that YOU ARE WORTHY OF THIS TRUTH.

      You are a child of All Creation; there is nothing more, nor less, than you.  All you hold as beautiful, as sacred, as Divine, as Holy, you are that, or equal to that, a part of that.

      You have infinite power and wisdom, andinfinite access to all the beauty, truth, and wisdom, around, and within you.

      You are a Holy Being.Only you can realize this truth.Not matter what we tell you, in the end, it is up to you to truly determine, realize, and hold this truth in the abundance of your own essence and being.

      And, when you do, you will realize you are, and always have been, part of the Greater Whole, connected to the All That Is.

      Even the Buddha said this;
      you are already awake, already a Buddha, and part of the All, an expression of the All That Is, of Pure Consciousness.  And, that the only thing that separates you from this Greater Treasure, this Greater Realization, is your own illusion that you are less than, separate from, all of this.

      If you do not feel whole, if you do not feel complete, if you do not feel the literal connection to All Life and an immediate expression of that through your own consciousness, you have not yet realized it, you have not yet been born to your true, or greater essence, or identity, which is exuding through you at this very moment.  All you have to do is turn your attention to it, and claim as yours, as the greater You.

      The Buddha goes on to say, that this illusion of separation is what causes all of your suffering, and dissatisfaction.
      Your awareness should be, at all times, empty ofDissatisfaction.

      If it is not, all you have to do is focus on this GreaterTruth.By placing the focus of your attention upon this Greater Reality, it comes intoRealization.  You begin to manifest yourHoliness, your reverence, your Essence, in your thoughts and deeds, (and, through them.)  You begin to realize your luminosity, your visceral field of living energy emanating from within your being, pervading alllife.  You begin to feel the reverence state of essential being pervading all live around you.  You begin to see this luminosity in others, and honor and cherish more deeply, the preciousness of All Life.

      You begin to realize, (not just cognize, but come into essential, experientail realization,) that, you are more than this physical form in this physical plane of existence; this infinitely small aspect of yourselfwhich we have been taught to focus upon as the ‘only’ reality.

      It is not.  It is far from this.  There is a greater Truth.  You know this.
      But do you REALIZE IT?IS YOUR ESSENCE BELONGING TO YOUR BEING?
      Is it your essential, experiential, every day reality?

      We are far greater and more luminous beings than most of us have begun to understand, to manifest, orawaken fully to.

      We are more than that.'More than we can imagine,' as Grandfather don Alejandro, of the Maya High Council of Elders speaks.

      As we realize this, we begin to assume our divineinheritance, our spiritual power and authority, dignity, and truth.   We step out of this shell we have made for ourselves; this cocoon ready to manifest our holy beauty and being.

      Allow it to manifest and benefit you, and all those aroundyou; indeed, allow it to spread througout the Entire Earth and complexity of inter-dimensional realities pervading your own reality.  Now.

      She is awaiting you.

       More, below.
      WISDOM OF THE EARTH.
      WISDOM OF THE MOON.
      DANCE OF THE SUN AND MOON.

      Full moon over Montcayo, Zaragosa, Spain, 10/18

      I wrote most of this news while on the road from Madrid to Zaragoza, Spain, on Friday, the day of the full moon, and full lunar eclipse.It was the full moon of Aries in relation to the sun in Libra.

      I had hoped to send this out to you during that day,
      But, my hosts had other plans.
      They took me immediately to the sacred mountain of the region, Montcayo, where we engaged in ceremony with the spirit of the land, and those of the ancestors of the region, as well as bear witness to the lunar eclipse.
      It was, and has been, a powerful cycle of potential and transformation for many, even as many of you have reported to me during this time. It is a time of opportunity with emotions, relationships, communion, and communication. It is a time pressing us to look our needs, wants, and visions vs. 'others' in our lives.The energies of this recent full moon eclipse, coupled with what is and has been transpiring, through the coming solar eclipse Nov 3, is a powerful time to enter mindful and conscientious work within your self, and in your relationship to others.

      Quoting from Annie Heese and Adam Banks of 'cafeastrology.com:'

      The Aries-Libra polarity is a relationship axis, where Aries represents "self" and Libra represents "other". Where Aries is about self-assertion, Libra is about compromise. The energy of the Libra Sun is the awareness of the need for relationships and all that comes with maintaining them--compromising, negotiating, graciousness, and balancing. The Aries Moon, on the other hand, is self-assertive, leading, and personally courageous. This Full Moon urges us to strike a balance between meeting our personal needs and tending to the needs of a significant other, and between independence or autonomy and dependence or companionability.

      The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse illuminates the conflict between "me" and "you", and between autonomy and sharing.

      There is much more to share at: http://www.cafeastrology.com/thisweekinastrology.html

      These inter-relationships continue through the coming weeks, highlighted by a new mercury retrograde, which can distill the impact of these energies more than usual. And, as we approach a new moon and solar eclipse on Sunday, Nov 3, with the sun in Scorpio (during our next practice, Awakening Our Luminous Being,) more is yet to be revealed.

      Lunar eclipses ....bring endings and/or a culmination of existing conditions. Solar eclipses are more likely to bring new beginnings--(Leslie Hale, keen.com.)

      The lunar eclipse was followed by Orionid meteor showers, and a number of other potent astrological events are occurring right through next weeks's solar event.

      From another trusted resource:

      However, on a more Esoteric level, this is a direct (albeit unconscious) response to the evolution of consciousness. On an unconscious, yet profound level, we all sense significant changes in the energies of our collective consciousness; and for some of us this provokes primal fear, denial and rage. The great influx of Light continues to Illuminate stagnate darkness and decay, and for many this is unacceptable. There is much resistance to change, while holding on to remnants of the past; control, domination, patriarchal, and Caucasian.
      ---
      As Lunar Eclipses tend to heighten unconscious reactions and intensify emotions, the opportunity for compromise may lose its way, given the desire to win at all costs.
      ---
      The Sabian Symbol for the Sun at the FULL MOON ECLIPSE on October 18, 2013:(LIBRA 26) AN EAGLE AND A LARGE WHITE DOVE CHANGE INTO EACH OTHER
      [Keynote: The interaction of the spiritual Will and of the Love principle when critical needs arise.]
      Consciousness operates beyond duality, because the polarized energies of the Soul (or Spirit), Will and Love, though ever distinct, work for a single purpose.(Rudyar)
      ———————————————————————
      The Sabian Symbol for the MOON at the FULL MOON ECLIPSE on October 18, 2013:(ARIES 26) A MAN POSSESSED BY MORE GIFTS THAN HE CAN HOLD
      [Keynote: Obsession by potentiality.]
      --"Jody," sabianart.com

      This all points to this time we are in, this cycle of evolution and growth, potentialities, and choices we can make.
      It is a time of great empowerment.

      ...we disperse our knowledge and come to a point when we need to sort out what works for us--and what doesn't--in preparation for next week's New Moon  -- cafeastrology.com

      And regarding these things transpiring, now, through the new moon/Solar eclipse in conjunction with Saturn, Nov 3,it is a time of,
      --from Marina Partridge, http://darkstarastrology.com:

       “Inventive mind, intuition and wisdom, a grasp for the inner nature of one’s fellow man. The gift of successful investigation of the hidden side of things. A deeply religious nature connected with mystical and theosophical interests.”

      “Whatever was seeded between mid November 2012 and mid February is about to slowly bloom between now and October. The full consequences of our actions should be apparent by the November 3 Solar Eclipse.”

      ....a prototype of things to come...  From 1 – 3 November, Saturn shows us a glimpse of something much larger brewing in the collective. So now we are here at the point of the grand unveiling.
      ...he makes us face the consequences of our actions.

      The Earth’s Shadow, falling upon the “Grace of the moon,", and then the moon's upon the Sun, highlights and reveals the deeper wisdom awaiting within us.

      It is a powerful time to step into your power, to look for communion with others in your life and community, find the perfect place of unity, balance, harmony, with  others and self.It is a perfect time and place for hearing the voices of others in collaboration with your own spirit, power, and truth…and choices.
      To heighten your own qualities of knowing and discernment.

      Here, in Spain, the Earth has been speaking very loud. But, her voice is much like everywhere.Everywhere, she says, the Earth is precious.

      Do not imagine you cannot awaken without harmonizing with her fields of life, and of light, as well as that of the Cosmos around us.For you are part of her, and it.
      They are one with each other.
      We are, all, part of each other.Even if only a temporary resident, you are part of the Earth, as well.  And, you deserve to come into harmonious resonance with her.
      By doing so, you do enter harmony with All Life.
      For, again, we are all, part of each other.
      She is a powerful tool to remind us of who we are, what we bring, and the resources at hand, how to connect, revere, enter, play and sing in this resonant field of beauteous Creation.

      Choose to do so.
      Look for places you can rest in her field of energy, of beauty and harmony….  She will help bring us into our own beauty and harmonious being.

      It is by choosing to step outside of her realms that we, individually, and culturally, have come into entanglement.By imagining that we are more than, or less than her; that we have a better way of growth, of defining beauty and understanding, of living by the principles of Creation than manifest through her kingdoms; by stepping out of bounds from her Palace of Creation, we have entered a dissonance, a disharmonious union with other principles at play in the Universe. We all know that we have come close to the precipice of destruction, of destroying the equilibrium and balance of the natural kingdoms and ways of the Earth.
      (image:  powerlisting.wikia.com )

      What has made us imagine this?And while we disclaim the powers of the great corporations, how many of us are not still using 'their' machines, technology, power systems, financial systems, and so much more, which we might recognize are contributing to these conditions? Thus, even if ‘passively,’ we are engaged in the continual imbalance, if not annihilation, of the Earth, and her systems of being.  (They are, in reality, but a reflection of our inner stability, balance, and harmonious way of being.)

      It is something for us to think about; to look at how to more fully cherish her, and each other, in every choice of our lives, every thought and action.  But one step at a time, one choice, one thought, one action.

      When we step outside onto the Earth, into the places of her natural beauty and power, IT IS A VIBRATIONAL STATE, which helps us ENTRAIN to a similar state of harmonious resonance.

      (For more on this, read some of our last messages from the Earth, earlier articles about earth wisdom and resonance, some with easy meditative practices, and mp3 downloads)
      There is an elemental grace which the Earth exudes. We have the power to step into it. We have the elemental right and responsibility to do so. It is inherent within us. The Elemental Grace and Wisdom of our Divine Origins.It is our Birth Right.

      Claim it.

      In this issue:

      THE NEW EARTH PARADIGM; AWAKENING OUR LUMINOUS BEING:  NEXT WEEKEND in VT
      Awakening
      Our Luminous BEING:
      Birthing the New Paradigm.

      Chester, VT
      Nov 2-3,
      Our Fall practice for
      The New Earth:

      Back to Essentials!  The Nature of our Essence, how to clarify and access it, Deep Healing practices; High Alchemy,
      SoulStar and Diamond (Vajra) Light Initiations