Goddess Light Teleconference: Merge As One Within You

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2013

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!
      Hi everyone!!  This is my MOST favorite time of the year! I think I mentioned it with my last email, but it just continues. I love the cool weather, I love the changing tree colors. I love anything pumpkin, and there's a LOT!

      I wrote a blog over to the right about a couple experiences I had today that show me again the changes in energy.  I am hearing mixed reviews from people. Some are saying they can tell a difference and things are improving.  Others tell me that it's just as bad as before and they are exhausted.

      No matter what your experience may be, I invite you to take a moment and breathe deeply............ as you hold the breath for a moment, collect all the old stuff.  Then breathe out ............ let it go........... We forget to breathe in a conscious manner.  This is the number 1 way in which to shift your energy. PLUS it works instantly.  Yep, yep I can hear you, 'once I'm done I'm back where I was'.  That's true only if you let it be.  Change is a choice.  Allow your breath to support you in creating change in your life.

      If you're in the North Atlanta area I'll be doing a group channel on November 15th. This is at the Conscious Living Center in Canton.  It's actually closer to Hickory Flat for those of you in the area. This is a Friday and will be at 7:00 pm.

      How about you?  Would you like some assistance as you go through changes in your life?  Private channels can be very powerful and create changes that go back to your core being.  In fact, during this last teleconference the Goddess showed people to create these changes by working with their divinity.  I have a number of different options available to you if you are interested in finding out more. PRIVATE SESSION WITH SHELLY

      My good friend Catherine Whelan Costen and I had to conversations lately for: Lets Get Real Chattin with Catherine There was a live show which is now archived plus we did a video interview for YouTube.  Interestingly, the video interview was the same day as the equinox channel!  So lots of energy there.

      I love to interact via Facebook.  I do send out tweets, but they are not always current!  I’d love to hear what you’re up to and interact through my FB fan page.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE
      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly
      I love this picture of the fall colors and waterfall.

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      Merge As One Within You
      During the channel, the Goddess worked with us on several levels for creating alignments.  It began with us as we are here on earth. She then expanded into our higher selves, the soul plane and the All That Is.  This we do each time we get together, but this time she created a space where we could have a functioning method.  Hmm, what I mean is that we each have a stream of energy that aligns us our divine self with our human.  The stream of energy or light can be expanded or contracted as you need it to be so that it functions fully for you.
      Once in the All That Is, the Goddess invited everyone to bring up what is most prominent in their lives.  For some, it was very thick and dense, for others it was quite organized.  She then began to work with everyone to sift through what’s happening in your life.  How much of it is old energy from past experiences?  How much is the clutter we keep around us, sometimes as a distraction?
      Once cleared out, we shifted the focus to what we seek.  Some of what people have, moved immediately into that side; for many others, it was different.  Once aware of this alignment, each of us could create our new more balanced intention and manifestation.
      From there, we worked with the lightbody energy to create our part of what links with the hologram of the earth or the crystalline grid of the earth.  This is what allows us to move up and down smoothly through this column of light.  There was also a sense of people shifting into higher dimensions because they were filling their bodies with light and greater flow.
      As you seek to manifest, do so from a place a balance.  Do so from a place of flow and alignment. In this way, all will open more easily.
      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      Testimonial for personalized meditation:
      'Holy goodness those meditations are awesome! I feel like I lost 10#'s lol. I can definitely breathe better and feel like it brought me back to center.  I literally feel better.'
      Testimonial for a private channel:
      Thank you!! My heart is filled with gratitude and love. For myself and the connection to my essence - my self - and for You who lights up the way. It feels like a miracle - but the true miracle is knowing and experiencing that it is for real. Thank you for the gifts and the light that you are realizing. You are amazing!!
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, October 20, 2013
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker or special things I'm doing:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I've come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I also find that I'm using this as another source to talk about what I'm doing or a blog.
      I know we’ve talked at length about the changing in energies. This as you can imagine is also helping to create changes in my channeling.  As most of you know, I began channeling in 1995, then went public around 2001.

      When I think back to what it was like as I began, the transformation in energy is truly amazing! Now,   realize much of that is my own transformation; but through it all, I have a much greater sense of the many levels of energy not only within and around each person but also in our world.

      Today as I was channeling for a friend I noticed two things that I wanted to share.  First of all, many of you who've worked with me are familiar with Soul Communication.  This is when we reach out to other people, soul to soul and communicate with them.  Now, during the channel today we did this with someone I’m very familiar with and what’s interesting is that during some soul communication I felt the other person was present in my living room.  Now, this too is a part of Soul Communication, the difference is; it felt like a much more physical presence!  What he said to us was ‘I’m practicing bi-locating’!! Woo Hoo

      For quite some time I've been able to send my consciousness somewhere and be present in whatever the location was.  I can pick up a lot of details and that’s what I share either with whom I’m channeling for, or my information is it’s a channel for me.  I think today’s experience was shown to me as an indicator that this is going to be happening very quickly.  The person who showed up in the room had no idea in his physical self; but his higher self was right on it.

      When we bi-locate, the intention is to be in multiple locations at the same time.  We as Soul essence already do this again and again from our divinity or our I AM presence. We know what the other location is about as a past life, or aspect of who we are. So this today was about bringing it down into our physical reality, with a degree of  understanding from our human self.

      When we do this in future, what happens to our physical body? Do we manifest another? Do have our consciousness into both places? I think due to the limitations of the human brain, it’s been difficult to allow this potential into reality.  But the more we are in this energy and we allow ourselves to BE and allow ourselves to experience potentials the less odd bi-locating becomes.

      That led to the 2nd thing I noticed today.  I could see the angels differently than before.  I am not one of those people who can say they were psychic all their lives, saw dead people, angels and all the nonphysical around us. I wish I could!  But since I’ve opened up I can see a LOT most of which comes to me through sensing. When I look with my inner eyes I can see great detail.  When I feel a situation, I see great detail.  Today I saw the wispy outline of St. Germain and other angels.  I could see them walking through my room; this with my physical eyes!  I was so excited!! It actually knocked me out of channel.

      Change is here! It is taking place in many different ways.  Some may read this and say ‘Well, that’s because she can already channel’; perhaps to a degree.  But it’s also because the vibration in the room was high and there was immense flow moving through. I’ve felt different during the channels for a while, even the Goddess teleconferences.  My vibration is rising, I’m aligning with more energy, but I’m also aligning with a higher vibration to the group with whom I always work.

      Where are you in y our life? Are you noticing the changes? If still feels as if you are outside the flow, make a choice to jump in! It can be unsettling, it can be frightening; but change moves through as you step outside your box.

      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.

      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075 USA