Update On How Richard Is Doing

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2013
      Very good news on Richard. His surgery lasted about 6 hours and was taken off the respirator around 12:30am this morning EST. I received a call barely 15 minutes ago letting me know he has been taken out of ICU and into a regular room. He is doing phenomenally apparently amazing everyone at the hospital. He should be home in the next few days or so. I'm extending a heartfelt thank you from everyone for your love and prayers for them and for the family members Angel and Robin who have also deeply benefited from what you have sent to them during this time. Let us continue together to see him keep having a very healthy full recovery. :) Love, Shay