Fw: Thursday, August 23

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2001
      Thursday, August 23 vi 1

      Mayan Calendar: 12 Chicchan, 8Uo

      www.paoweb.com

      12 is letting go of the past and moving into a new beginning. The Keyword is cooperation. Chicchan is the paradox of integrity versus the temptations of desire. The keyword is life force. 8 begins to give form to the outer realm through intentions and realisations. Uo is a time to listen in silence and hear the oracles of heaven

      ctssm42@...