Oracle/Earth Magic Reading: Meerkat w/ Dance ~ Dawn ~ Lightning - Power

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2013
      Our choices is one of the fundamental foundations throughout this morning's message. The choices that we make is apart of how we are apart of co-creating our lives, the directions we take and the roads that appear before us. For they are a manifestation of the roads that are within us and those that we choose to embark upon. Is there only one 'true road'? No as there are many paths to walk upon though the more we live authentically and genuinely the more we are making a choice in how we wish to reconnect and rediscover empowerment.

      Empowerment not as a tool to place ourselves upon a pedestal to say "look upon me and my accomplishments". Rather empowerment to walk with others and what type of leader we are comes from our passion to give, extend and share love, peace, wholeness, and joy. In essence in how embrace and express life.

      We are entering crossroads within our paths and it is in these that we can choose to release what was and step into where we are and all that we are becoming. There is no loss. There is acceptance. There is transformation and there is Love. The Love of Life that sings from our soul and enables us to reawaken our Muse, our Creativity, our Passion and Compassion.

      Listen to the Song that plays within our Mother Earth; to the Song that plays in the spheres above us in the Night and in the Day; and just as important to the Song of our Heart, of our Soul, of Spirit within us. The melody which plays is that which we create to assist us in experiencing joy in life for that first begins within us. Hold to those who are closest to you. Those who have been with you and those that come. Transformation is within us and relationships will blossom, grow, and evolve to where we can and will become even more closer than we thought possible. Love awakens into new blooms and potential that is eager to manifest. Trust your confidants for in that you are also trusting your Self and honing the Spirit of Love, Peace, Wisdom and Serenity.

      Celebrate Life, Celebrate One Another. Celebrate Love. For as we do we honor the God/dess that lives and breathes within us and shower those precious gifts which we bestow to the Earth, to one another and to ourselves. *:x
lovestruck

      cards-43.jpg

      0

      Dance

      God’s wish is for everyone to enjoy their time on Earth, and part of that wish is to celebrate your capacity to be joyous and express it through your body. Whether in private, with a small group of friends, or a large communal gathering, let music, song, and dance be a part of your sacred ceremony regardless of what you are celebrating. For truly, any celebration is sacred.
      1

      Dawn

      This is a time to say farewell to the old and honor the new by releasing any self-imposed constraints or resistance to the truth that you know. This is your chance to develop that project you have been thinking about, embark on that adventure you have dreamed of going on, and take risks in initiating what your intuitive self has been telling you to do. As this prospect becomes increasingly visible and real, doubts and uncertainties may arise. But rest assured—just as the dawn that inevitably turns into day, by heeding your inner guidance, you will succeed.
      2

      LIGHTNING - Power

      The power available to you, the force of Life itself, is neutral—it is neither inherently good nor bad. It is how you utilize it that will determine whether it is ultimately harmful or life giving and congruent with the will of Spirit that pulses through you. What is required is awareness of your intention, your values, and your willingness to act on them. As you tap into this spiritual force through prayer, meditation, and/or ceremony, your choice as to how to use this Power

      Copyright © 2013 Earth Magic®