Pleiadedolphininfos: More than 2,000 Incan and Tiwanaku treasures found in Lake Titicaca

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

        Video:  http://youtu.be/IMIfigv_1iA

        http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/08/archaeologists-in-bolivia-find-1500-year-old-treasures/

        Archaeologists in Bolivia find 1,500-year-old treasures

        By Agence France-Presse
        Tuesday, October 8, 2013 21:29 EDT
        Part of a discovery of pieces of gold, silver, bone and ceramics dated 1,500 years ago found on the Bolivian banks of the Titicaca lake by a group of Belgian archaeologists, in La Paz, on Oct. 8, 2013. [AFP]
        • 12

        • Print Friendly and PDF
        • Email this page
        Gold and silver pieces as well as bones and pottery from 1,500 years ago were discovered in Lake Titicaca by underwater archaeologists, a researcher said Tuesday.
        “We found 2,000 objects and fragments,” Christophe Delaere, the Belgian co-director of the Huinaimarca Project that unearthed the items, said at a ceremony in La Paz.
        Read more »

        Thanks to: lucas2012infos
        Uploaded on 8 October 2013 by Daniella Breen
        Read more »

        Space

        Message from Sanat Kumara
        Channeled by Meredith Murphy http://www.expectwonderful.com
        Telepathic Transmission - 8 October 2013

        Greetings Dear Beings of Light,

        I come to you today recognizing your abundant realizations about the true nature of things on Planet Earth. I celebrate with you as this increasingly accurate assessment of the dynamics of life open. This unfolding is altering your individual experience, the capacity for life on Earth and Earth as a field is more vibrant, more available and thus connecting with and accessing broader fields of light. This is benefitting everything that is and is part of the Divine Plan as all life returns to the ultimate reunion, as One.
        You have invested yourselves in opening up more fully to the inner knowings about your situation here and to the inner connection to Source which is your true identity. You have grown to trust all of this. You are allowing and focused upon living, more and more, from this knowing. You are shifting from living in the time/space realm of the material into the simultaneous time of the multidimensional, en route to the Universal experience of the ultimate reunion, as One.
        Read more »

        In the midst of perceptions the Oneness is growing.
        Change is coming  as the perception  of separation is  fading
        All that Is will be defined as being One and  all in Unity.
        Nobody and nothing   will be perceiving unwanted perceptions
        Choice it is  to be your own creator being in full.
        Read more »

        Master Lanto

        Master Lanto:

        Hello dear friends, the Light of all Creation and Love that you are. I speak today about energy, about light, and about the radiant quality of it. By now you are increasing your radiance tenfold with each breath you take, with each surrender to the energies that are impinging upon you for the good and love of all.
        By all means you are not alone. Thousands and millions of you take part in this grand awakening – human, celestial and galactic. And let it be known that you are all such an integral part, for you are all a piece of Creator, filled with the full magnificence and abundance of Creator.
        And with that you can create all you need, all you want and all that is necessary. Let no one tell you differently. There is no formula. There is no creed. There is no waiting around for a specific event; you are doing it now, sweet ones. You carry the torch. You are the link. You are the substance of the light that is carrying everything forward into this new world of Abundance and Light and Love that only you can perceive in your own capacity.
        Read more »

        This is a call to everybody out there who’ll be lead to this, in one of the various places it’ll inevitably be posted. This is a call to everyone who’s been talking about and advocating the idea of widespread unity for years and decades.
        We all have our unique philosophy in regards to the future we’re heading into, but one factor remains to be recognized by us all: the necessity to build upon the simple talking and advocating we’ve done up to this point. I can say from experience that it feels great to talk about coming together, but it’ll feel much better to actually see it come about.
        We could have a potentially long road ahead of us helping the populace unite and wipe away prejudice, discrimination and separation of any kind.
        The enforced belief that we’re different from one another has only continued to damage our planet and our relationship with each other as a collective, and it’s time for us to see beyond the illusion and help as many others become aware as possible.
        Read more »

        Email delivery powered by Google