Pleiadedolphininfos: Karen Doonan ~ Dancing i n the shadows….

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2013

      http://spiritualconnectedness.wordpress.com/2013/10/06/appreciating-resistance/

      I am not close with my family. I am an alien in my family. I don’t quite fit in. Maybe it’s a starseed thing. I know many starseeds feel this way. I have not received much support from my family, except when I did my master’s degree, and probably did the one thing that my family could approve of. I cannot be myself with them, and they want me to change. As a result of this, I don’t spend much time with them. Actually, I hardly ever see them. I don’t usually go home for Christmas for example. To be honest, I don’t have a home to come home to. I am not saddened by this. On the contrary; I am totally free and don’t have to spend time with people who cannot accept me for who I am, who don’t understand me. People whom when I am there I feel more alien than ever. And more alone than ever. As I can see into their minds and know what they are thinking, this makes it even more difficult and painful. It’s not something that I do on purpose. I’d rather not know; it would make it easier to be around them.
      Read more »

      The Web of Creation

      Dear Ones,
      We are within, above, beyond and even below you. We embrace your totality within your 3D hologram to assist you with your with the release of all illusion This release must be done in a slow and measured fashion or it would be too difficult for your physical brain to retain its ability to coup with daily life.

      Already, your left-brain is resisting the force your fifth-dimensional thoughts that are attempting to connect with its third dimensional circuitry. At the same time, that which was once perceived as higher consciousness feels more like normal consciousness. In other words, your base-line consciousness is rising to the degree that mundane tasks can actually cause a physical sensation within your 3D brain.

      We wish to tell you to honor this sensation for it is the FEEL of change. That which was once normal is quickly becoming a heavy weight in your energy field. In other words, YOU are raising the frequency of your consciousness to the state that your physical body feels too slow, too outdated.
      Read more »

      File:Tuning fork on resonator.jpg
      Attribution: brian0918 Tuning fork on resonance box, by Max Kohl, Chemnitz, Germany. CWRU Physics Dept.
      The overwhelmingly felt vibrational energies are still pouring in. We need to get to grips with being multidimensional beings and also with what women upon this earth already could do multi-tasking. It is all now about seeing you can handle all those different things coming straight at you. So many things that you need to manage and still you can handle it if you’re in the perception of One and peace.
      Nothing will overflow your bath as it all will level out perfectly in the new.  There is not one thing that isn’t where it should be.  The difficulty though is grasping that you are not only learning to multitask but also use your both brain halves. And learn to see you can also be not only multitasking on this level but in multiple places and dimensions at the same time.  All will become clear as the water is in nature, clear. It is just vibrational energy like all is.
      Read more »

      For many of you the last 24/48 hours in the human linear time context may have seen much emotion arise and much confusion, anxiety and chaos unfold around you or even within you.  It can be extremely confusing to the human psyche to FEEL the intense energies begin their work but “see” no immediate change in what you perceive as your waking life experience.  This may have many of you seriously questioning what is happening for if you look for a reference point in the life that you have lived up until this moment (remember ALL changes at all times, nothing is static) you will find nothing, for it dissolves as you attempt to look at it.

      If you then attempt to find a reference point in that which you can FEEL but cannot see the human logical mind will attempt to filter it out and so you are left in a sort of “no man’s land”.  For those of you who are surrounded by those who are what is termed “asleep” the past 24/48 hours may have been extreme, for those who are unaware at a human conscious waking mind level of all that is now unfolding the triggering will be immense. The need to constantly re-anchor all that they have been taught under the old 3d earth “rules” will be high and they will aggressively try to do this at times. By this I dont mean they will get physical, more that their tolerance for your “indiosynchrasies” will be nill. They may tell you bluntly just how mad they think you are all the while filtering out just how insane the reality of 3d earth is in TRUTH. A reality that is now breaking down but is being propped up by the extreme emotions of those who do not want it but cannot let it go for they are unable to see that their fears are driving the reality.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google