Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman October 7, 2013 -- What Do You Resonate With?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      October 7, 2013

      Dear Friends,
      We have collectively survived the 'monster new moon', as some astrologers called it, of October 4 and now we have two weeks to sift through this energy and decide what we're going to do with it, until the full moon eclipse on October 18. There are a number of strong aspects around that time that may be a little shaky, then we have the Uranus/Pluto square of November 1, which happens right before another eclipse and during a Mercury retrograde.
      Now before you start singing 'Gloom, Despair and Agony on me' (those of you who watched the show Hee-Haw in the early 1970s will know what this song is) for the rest of you, here's a video on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXysRO11Xi8, all is not lost, we are just in transition and everything is shifting.
      What will happen next? What do you want to happen? What do you resonate with, meaning what makes you feel good, connected, joyful, at peace and secure? Resonance is the new guidepost for our connections and this just means that we're more aware of ourselves as energetic beings than ever before, and that impacts everything.
      The next few months will further compel us to expand or propel us into healing, until it has all been completed. We do have a choice but it's time to choose now, no more sitting on the fence. As we move into October, a new question arises for us, "Are we involved or evolved?" And where are we doing this, with ourselves or in others' lives and on their path, trying to heal them? It's a big question for us as we see where we are limiting ourselves and our movement by trying to help others. We can help them but we must be mindful of the balance that is needed here.
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period can feel so overwhelming at times. And you can also get the 'EVOLVE' guide here too.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, October 9, 2013 at 8PM US central time,  the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page. .

      What Do You Resonate With?
      During a commercial advertising a new movie, I heard the announcer say 'Everyone will resonate with this film." That really got my attention, not because I think the film is good but because they used the word 'resonate'. It means to be aligned with, at the same frequency of, sharing a vibration, and is a term that has defines our new ways of connecting with each other. Resonance is our way of determining how we connect with people and situations and what we can connect with because now, more than ever, if there is no resonance there is no possibility or potential for connection........
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      This week's featured product:

      The Atlantis Legacy -- Taking Humanity Through 2012 & Beyond

      Our Atlantis Legacy is the energetic paradigm we created after Atlantis was destroyed. It represents the journey of rebalancing the masculine and feminine energies so we can complete this ascension cycle. Do you think you were in Atlantis? You probably were. Did you play a role in its destruction -- many of you have, from being on one or the other side of the struggle, to being an innocent victim of the outcome. Many of us unconsciously carry a great deal of shame, guilt and fear over this aspect of the earth's history. Understanding Atlantis, your role, how it has impacted you and what the Atlantean Paradigm means to humanity today are all explained in this book, Jennifer's latest.

      Available in print or Kindle format
      Click here  to order from Amazon (Print & Kindle)
      Click here to order from Barnes & Noble (Nook)
      .
      ==================================

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, October 9, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in October 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139