October Newsletter from Jamye at Crystalline Soul Healing

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2013

      October Newsletter from Jamye at Crystalline Soul Healing
      This month's energy...
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Crystalline Soul Healing

      Monthly Energies Tele-class

      Empathic Armor of Light

      Wednesday, October 16
      7 - 8:30pm MST
      (Phoenix, AZ time at www.timeanddate.com)

      In this tele-class you will create more effective boundaries that support your growth, your interaction, your creativity and fun!

      You will learn powerful release techniques to keep you connected and protected.

      Receive powerful Light Language transmissions, channeled guiadance and practical exercises.

      MORE INFO and SIGN UP HERE!

      Holographic Imaging Tele-class

      Tuesday, October 29
      7 - 8:30pm MST
      (Phoenix, AZ time at www.timeanddate.com)

      Holographic Imaging is a skill that helps you understand the coding mechanism for your reality.
      In this tele-class you will be given information to open the door to claircognizance, clairgnosis and manifestation.  You will understand why things in your life happen and don’t happen as you would like.

      Receive powerful Light Language transmissions, channeled guiadance and practical exercises.

      The Lyran Perspective

      Sunday, October 20
      3:30 - 5pm MST

      Mastering the Self

      This session is channeled guidance from the Lyran Council, our ancient, benevolent forebearers.  Their loving counsel will remind you of your connection with a timeless universe and help you apply your Divine potential into manifestation.
      This session will include potent Light Language, channeled guidance and questions and answers.
      Storm Wisdom, 3375 E. Shea Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85028
      In Person Only - No Teleclass Available

      MORE INFO and SIGN UP HERE!

      Light Language Healing CDs!

      Activate your
      Abundance
      Sacred Relationship
      & more!

      Each recording is a profound Light Language healing and channeled Guided Meditation that adjusts to the specific needs of your energetic field in the moment.

      Choose from 5 different topics as the Light Language frequencies clear and balance your field and activate all that you need to move forward on your path with Grace.

      Live the Life of Love you deserve!

      "I listened to your CD twice.  It is amazing.  So full of love and I have no doubt that it was made just for me and my journey!!!  Well, of course, we know better but it really did come into my life at the right time."

      Download here!

      Individual Healing Sessions

      NEW! Get 3 Crystalline Soul Healing sessions for $300!

      I offer two different healing sessions over the phone.

      A Crystalline Soul Healing session activates your Divine Blueprint and Ascension codes, initiates healing, releases limitations and blocks and integrates the wisdom of your challenges for movement forward.  You'll experience Light Language channeled directly for you and practical information to live your new vibration in the real world!

      An Axiatonal Alignment clears and activates your galactic meridian system and helps align you with your Wholeness, path of expansion and sharing your Joy in life.  This session only needs to be done once.

      More details here!

      Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

      It's not necessary to see (or even hear) the Light Language to receive the benefits, but it's fun!  Subscribe through Youtube to receive instant notification when a new channeling is uploaded.

      Subscribe here!

      Forward this to a Friend!

      Share the LOVE!  THANK YOU!

      They are NOT added to any list!

      Forward here!

      October 2013 Newsletter

      The Energies of October

      September Review
      Interesting energy, September.  It hasn’t been the easiest of months lately.  However, we had a break-through energetically in September - after the full moon and just before the equinox.  This release point facilitated a new level of humanities Ascension.  The energy reached a crescendo and released a lot of negative/destructive emotional blockages in people.  It may have manifested in an outburst (from you, at you or around you) that usually results in long-lasting grudges and ‘poof’ it was over MUCH sooner than normal.  Physical Ascension symptoms were high in September, especially with dizziness, hot spots on the body, neck and back soreness, digestive issues and mental/physical fatigue. Lately there has been so much stirring up in the individual energy fields that it hasn’t been as easy to maintain a vibration of ease and flow.  September provided the release valve that is allowing us to hold even more of our Light.  As you know, this often means a sampling of the new energy, then more clearing.  Such is the beginning of October…

      October Energies

      The Symptoms
      I’m noticing more ear ringing. The high pitches are indicating a sensitivity developing.  I’m noticing this mostly in the upper chakras and brain, especially the corpus callosum and temporal areas.  It also accompanies an emotional release that you may  or may not be aware of (yay!), but you are releasing a lot of dross.  I’m also hearing the deep tones that come with a big shift in the earth energy grids.  You may notice fevers that come and go, sinus issues,  joint pain or more (or nothing!) as each of us are experiencing unique variations.  Remember to nurture yourself through any symptoms, as you may need more sleep, more quiet or more support.  These adjustments should be short lived in general, so prolonged or acute symptoms may not be related to Ascension.

      The Clearing
      I feel more clearing happening in the beginning of October, but with a slightly lighter setpoint than we’ve experienced these last few months.  Of course the world stage is playing out extremes of this, but as we focus on our individual journey, the world stage changes, albeit more slowly than is typically visible at first.  This is the ‘work’ of focus in your life, that you must look beyond what-is and Know that life is improving.  When your energy field is not hindered with worry, frustration or fear; a grander Truth is magnetized into your awareness, one that perhaps has not coagulated into physical form yet.  This was the benefit of the collective release that occurred in September, we released a lot of built up residue that was affecting the energy field’s magnetic efficacy.  So for the first half of October, appreciate the release as the space-maker that it is! :o)  You will be called to observe the world around you and hold the space of Loving resolution in your heart.  That is the work of a Lightworker, Love where Love wasn’t present before.  Love when Love isn’t your first reaction.  Love until it becomes your natural state to expect miracles, synchronicities and win-win solutions.  Just Love!

      What does that look like in a challenge?  Love looks like forgiveness.  It looks like self-nurturance.  It looks like holding a healthy boundary.  It looks like caring for another.  Love looks like standing up for yourself.  It looks like saying no, saying yes or saying nothing, depending on your unique moment.  It looks like a new reaction to an old problem.  It looks like you.  And them.  Even politicians, thieves, reptilians and such.  Did you feel that in your heart?  Is there anything more powerful than your Love?  Perhaps in a moment, as the intensity of the last months exemplified, but how exciting is the work of learning to Love more?!  When that ‘work’ is the focus, all of life becomes a journey of Love.

      Strength Realized
      The benefit of the recent challenging energies is it calls us to new desire for peace.  As Lightworkers we are in a refining stage as we anchor leading with Love to create win-win solutions.  That means letting your light shine!  We had a big stir up and release in September.  As October begins, we will be feeling the germination of new ideas, new desires and a new path forming - though more toward the second half.  Though the path may not be visible yet, there is the excitement of knowing that good change is ahead.  There is generally a feeling of more strength to be who we know we really are.  We are accepting our talents, opening our hearts and stepping into a new level of being.  The sensitives are becoming more empowered, though sensitivity is running high right now (the Monthly Energies tele-class is Empathic Armor of Light).  We are in a rapid state of energetic upgrade throughout all of 2013, releasing deep wounds that humanity has housed for eons.  As we release, let go and focus on Love, we are shfiting our vibration to empowerment and programming the collective database with the wisdom of sovereign Love.

      We Are The Less-Than-1%!
      I was shown long ago that our DNA is actually .0000000000000000001% (that’s 18 zeros) different when you factor in the ‘junk’ and interdimensional DNA that science can’t quantify.  That difference provides us with our unique identity, story and choice.  Isn’t it amazing to realize that someone of opposite gender in a country you’ll never step foot on is living similar themes with merely a difference in details?!  All those zeros in between represent the connection, the unformed, the unseen, the space.  The “space” is the key.  It is where the magic is; the yet unformed, the potential.  That is the magic of Life, the potential.  Have you ever wondered why many of the great channels from our current First Wave, like Abraham-Hicks and Kryon through Lee Carroll say that it takes less than 1% of us to change for the whole world to change (over time)?  Look at the basic atomic structure.  It is a form that is too small for us to see with our eyes, yet it is a building block of all that we can see.  It is 99.9999999999999% ‘space’ (that’s 13 nines).  Way less than 1% of it is actual form.  This same model applies to all that we create.  It is 99.9999999999999% subtle energy and (less than) 1% action.  This is tough to quantify in life because there is no accurate, agreed-upon measurement for creation in this form.  It is why creating with your thoughts, and unseen Love being powerful, resonates as Truth.  The work we are doing is clearing out our vibration so that change can begin to manifest more rapidly.  Most of your work is done on the inner, invisible plane.  That's where your flight begins! ;o)

      In Summary
      Our month is set to be more rapid change, but you’ll feel some breathing room in the latter half.  Don’t let the clamor of the world distract you from your work of Love.  Remember the many facets of Love that look like boundaries, focusing away from something negative and onto something positive or the facet of saying NO! Remember the facet of Love that is renewal, redemption, laughter and connection.  Remind yourself of the sovereignty that is bestowed upon all beings as the cycle of Life continues its electro-magnetic, magnificent parade.  You are more powerful in your graceful, connective Love than 99.9999999999999% of those disconnected.  We are going through exciting changes that are mostly unseen at the moment, but building to such a different life!  Spend some time in October Imagineering that into your DNA.  It’s waiting on instructions from you.  How powerful is that!  That is YOU! :o)

      Happy October!

      Like October Newsletter from Jamye at Crystalline Soul Healing on Facebook
      Forward to a friend! (they are not added to any list!)

      October Light Language Healing

      Light Language is channeled Dynamic Frequency Encodings of Sound and Light that adjusts to the resonance of each listener’s vibrational needs in the moment; initiating clearing, activation, balancing and alignment with a new vibration of Wellbeing. Each time you listen, you initiate a new layer of healing based on your current vibration, your intention to heal and your willingness to participate in your Personal Path of living your Higher Vibrational state.

      As you watch and listen to the channeling, note what my hands are channeling through.  They are writing Light Language, as well as directing energies in certain ways or working with certain chakras.  You may prefer to close your eyes and just feel the energy as it is not just limited to the specific chakras or movements I am channeling in the moment.

      October's Light Language is an embrace of LOVE, to support you in this rapidly changing time.  You are so loved and supported. Enjoy!

      Watch the Video

      Have an Amazing October!

      Love & Light,
      Jamye

      www.JamyePrice.com

      Crystalline Soul Healing Like http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crystalline-Soul-Healing/114321971983616 on Facebook

      Subscribe to this Newsletter

      Copyright © 2013 Crystalline Soul Healing, All rights reserved.
      This is a PRIVATE list that is NEVER shared.
      Our mailing address is:
      Crystalline Soul Healing
      2675 W. State Rt 89A #1109
      Sedona, AZ 86336