White Wolf Journeys: Returning to Connecticut (Two Events For 12/2013)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2013

      Returning to Connecticut
      Two Events in December 2013
      Facilitated by Robbyne LaPlant
       Soul Life Readings or
      Vibrational Healing Sessions available
      for 2014
      Guidance for 2014
      Location for all events:
      Liphe Balance Center
      32 Michaels Way
      Westin, Connecticut
      Please contact Barbara Slaine to schedule a personal session or
      register for the workshop at liphebalance@....
      Please visit the website at www.liphebalance.com

      Friday, December 6th
      7:30 – 9:00
      Meditation and Healing with the Celestial Sounds of the Crystal Singing Bowls to restore balance, open the dream chakra and prepare
      for 2014 through sacred ritual

      Saturday, December 7th
      10:00 – 4:30
      Awakening the Seed
      As we enter 2014 we will be gifted with many opportunities to remember who we are and the purpose of our soul incarnating at this time.  This Year known as The Year of the Seed of Life,  the sacred symbosl of  the Flower of Life and the Vescia Pisces will be of great importance as we continue to gain insight into who we are and what we have come here to be.  The seed we carry within our heart, will blossom and changes set in motion in 2013 will manifest.  We will be entering the second year of a spiritual window of powerful changes that energetically began with the 12:21:12.  Through the practice of shamanism, dragon magick and working with sacred sounds, one can access the dormant memory of our soul’s purpose and continue to access the secret knowledge of the past civilizations on living in a harmonic and balanced state of being.
      The "Seed of Life" is formed from seven circles  which creates the basic component of the Flower of Life's design.  Working with sacred symbols is a part of the work of Alchemists and are found throughout the world in places of worship, serving as a hidden messages within the works of the Masters.
      • Throughout the day you will experience sacred ritual and ceremony working with the hidden knowledge of sacred symbols.
      • Gain an understanding of the energies available as we enter 2014 and how to work with the higher frequencies of a seven year.   Seven is a ‘magickal’ number.  The number of the occultist, the alchemist, the number of secrets, myth, earth religion, ritual, and ancient knowledge.
      • Experience the energetic shift and the importance of vibrational healing and sound for the coming year as you experience the healing attributes of working with the dolphin and whale frequencies.
      • Hidden deep within our past, lies a secret that has been long forgotten. There have been various organizations throughout history that have protected this secret. Unlock the memory as you experience the clearing of illusion with the mysterious sounds of the crystal singing bowls.
      • Gain an understanding of working with High Frequency Essential Oils - Essential oils serve the same function in the plant as blood does in the human body. Their complex chemical constituents cleanse, protect, oxygenate, nourish, and offer many therapeutic benefits.
      • Your challenge is to overcome your personal obstacles, many tools will be shared to support you through this process.
      • Your purpose is to experience spiritual growth, insight can be obtained as you experience the obsidian stone being to reset your personal timing and activate your soul memory.
      For more information or any questions about Meditation and Workshop please contact us at info@...

      This message was sent from:
      White Wolf Journeys | 21661 Brookhurst Street Apt. 403 | Huntington Beach, CA 92646