Pleiadedolphininfos: Sandra Walter ~ The great exhale of the Creator

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2013

      Perhaps you have felt the Heart center magnetics getting a bit VIVID in the past week. Typically this is associated with Solar activity, as the filament eruption showered us with new frequencies all week long. Besides the usual singing ears, body aches and vibrations, many have moved into the next level of the Ascension process.
      The Creator Breath: a conversation with Higher Self
      SW: Great pulling sensations in the heart center this week. I feel my heart torus pulling inward, from up in my throat and from down in my solar plexus. I noticed my chest and diaphragm muscles are tight as well. I feel such expansion since Equinox, and especially last Thursday with the release from the collective entanglement. Then the inward pull began with the Solar activity. I understand Solar activity hits the cardiovascular system first, however this is pronounced and has a – poetic? – feel to it.
      Read more »

      Anemones
      “Go Gently into that Good Light.”
      A Message from Sanat Kumara via Tazjima, 3 October 2013.
      Beloved brothers and sisters, I greet you. I AM Sanat Kumara, now planetary logos for Gaia. Myself and my fellow ascended masters, kith and kin, are gathered together here to wish you congratulations for a job well-done. The planet has ascended into the fifth dimension. We bid you to go gently into that good light, the Light that now envelopes your world and each of you. Become conscious of what you are becoming, what you are and have always been in the worlds in which the greater part of you exists in simultaneous time. It’s time to wake up and see and feel the wonder of creation.
      “What?” you might say. Looking around and not seeing much that has changed, many would question our words. And yet, if you but pause a moment during your busy days, there is a difference in how you feel. Suddenly, many of you are feeling lighter, less pressured… and if you are feeling pressured, it is coming from a resistance in you and those who are around you, at work and home. Many of your compatriots, family members and friends are in resistance to letting go to the fading remnants of the third dimensional structures. Yet there will come a time and that is soon, when they will let go and of their own free will.
      Read more »

      Greetings beloved ones, we are the Archangeloi of the ELOHIM and we come to guide and to support as the New Earth begins to anchor and the new paradigms begin to illuminate clearly around you, within you and through you. For many of you at this time are now stepping fully out of the old earth, whether by choice at conscious waking mind level or unconsciously by following the heart space. The birth of the New GOLDEN AGE OF HUMANKIND is now birthed in the physcial waking realm. For those who are in the transition process that sees you between the two worlds we ask for you to breathe for ALL JUST IS and YOU ARE.

      We ask for ALL to understand the need to move into the heart space for this space is where the magick begins beloved ones, there are ways of moving and being that are birthed from this frequency that are remembered by your heart but are not even referenced within the human logical mind, for the human logical mind is but a storage facility for ALL that is experienced upon this planet. Those who sought to contain and suppress teaching it was the font of all knowledge and this is not TRUTH beloved ones. This is not supported in the New Earth and trying to achieve the frequency levels needed to enter the New Earth purely through logic will not work.  Logic is born out of the dimensional timeline in which you reside, in order to move the higher dimensional timelines you must first of all align through the heart space and allow the frequency to HEIGHTEN, this will begin to trigger the logical mind which is taught to be in control at all times. Logic will lower the frequency pushing you into a holding pattern with shrinking vision. As you have no logical reference point for the miracles that now attempt to birth around you and through you then you filter them out. Do you understand our guidance beloved ones? do you understand that the heart space is your map in this your new reality upon planet earth?
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google