Shanta Gabriel: Open to the Flow of the Mighty Divine River

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2013

      Open to the Flow of the Mighty Divine River
      Messages from Archangel Gabriel
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      The Gabriel Messages

      The River of All Creation

      Being Carried by the Flow of Love, Intelligence and Abundance

      Artwork by Daniel B. Holeman

      Dear Ones,

      This is a year to claim your freedom:  Freedom to express the deepest desires of your soul, freedom to choose to live a more heart-centered life, freedom to open to a deeper sense of love within you.

      When you open to these new freedoms, you are expanding beyond the old structures of who you thought you were, breaking through into a recognition of your divinity, and shattering the casings around the pure seeds of awakening consciousness planted within your soul for millenniums. Now it is time to bring it forward and claim a new level of power for yourself. You are claiming your sovereignty so you can express your most authentic Divine Essence on the Earth, and bring new vitality into every area of your life.

      Claiming the Truth within Your Heart

      Across the world, humanity is awakening to the Truth within their hearts and claiming this truth in a way that allows them to live a life that authentically expresses who they are. The shackles of old beliefs are dropping away at such a rate that many people are standing raw and vulnerable in what feels like a new skin. This new life must be protected like a tiny tree and given the props of support and the nourishment it needs to grow strong.

      When this activation is allowed to take solid root within you there may be a sense of chaos; it may look like chaos all around you and the inner workings of your thoughts and emotions may also feel chaotic. Know with every fiber of your being that it is a process fully supported by your soul and your personal team of non-physical master teachers and angels. If you allow it, you will be gracefully nurtured through this awakening process where all that was familiar for you falls away. It is as if you suddenly shrugged off the burden of centuries of old beliefs and attitudes about life that do not serve the new world you are creating. Nowhere is there room in your cellular structure for these old ways of relating to the world around you.

      When you allow gravity to take its course and let the burdens of what you have been told is true to drop away, there is a sudden influx of Divine Light that activates new perceptions. Your mind becomes illuminated with new revelations. Your heart begins to stimulate activities that make you feel happy, and a new sense of Well-being lights up your energy field.

      Nourish Yourself with Divine Love

      The new frequencies of Light-filled energy carry deep connection to Source and create new pathways so you can begin to feed yourself with Divine Love. Feeding yourself with love is a very high priority right now. If criticism could have perfected your passage through life, you would be demonstrating pure mastery by now. But it does not work that way. Only by honoring your own path with compassion, setting intentions for how you want to live, encouraging and loving yourself, allowing the newly awakened fresh energy to feed and nourish your being ~ only then will you feel up to the task of creating a new world.

      For those who are alert to it, the community of souls is gathering close in a demonstration of cooperation, profound creativity and love. This allows the burgeoning of your latent talents, skills and co-creative gifts to be stimulated. Never doubt your place in the new life awakening on Earth. This is the time you chose to be embodied so you could co-create with the forces of Light showering the Earth with love.

      There is a mighty flow to this river of Divine Light. It is a flow of Love, Intelligence and pure Abundance. It is the River of All Creation. You can fill your life with all you need from this pure flow of the Divine. You step into this river with your choices and intentions. When you focus clearly on what you need to be fulfilled in your life, the River of All Creation will carry you gracefully toward the world of your dreams.

      Ask for a demonstration of the miraculous Divine Flow working in your life. Open to the assistance of the Angelic Dimensions and invite your soul to show you how to participate in this great awakening of new life on Earth. You will not be left behind. There is no hurry in Divine Timing but great opportunities exist when you can open to the new frequencies of Light and let them nourish you. Know that you are being offered a creative, expanded perspective of what is possible.

      Let Yourself Glow

      Drop what worked in the past but no longer can, and let yourself glow in the present time. When you feel fear, just know it is your nervous system adapting to new frequencies and ask for Grace to assist the process. All that you need can be provided when you drop control and surrender into the process of new life awakening within and around you. Know that from out of the darkness comes Great Light and such Beauty that your heart will overflow with Divine Love. Where you put your attention attracts your experience, so focus on what makes you happy, bring love into your heart and let it be with Grace and Ease.

      There are many tools and systems available to assist you now. Many teachers, healers, mentors and guides are coming forward to show you the way. There is such love available from your beloved Angels that you can be uplifted in every moment when you allow yourself to receive. Settle into the flow of Divine Love through you and let yourself be held in Wings of Pure Light.

      Here is a prayer for you to offer to the Source of All That Is:

      As I step into the flow of Divine Energy, help me to keep my heart strong and true in the ideals of my Soul purpose. Let my mind keep its focus on my highest intentions and release easily the thoughts that hold me back. Soothe my emotions and bring more balance into every area of my life. As I do this I open the way for new creativity, abundance and a profound sense of Well Being that purifies every cell of my body and radiates from me to light up my world. Thank you God. And so it is.

      Shanta Gabriel for Archangel Gabriel
      Copyright: October 2, 2013
      www.TheGabrielMessages.com

      Next Step Readings to Open to the Flow

      In this insightful reading, Shanta assists you to clarify your choices and intentions so you can powerfully step into flow of the Divine River. With clear focus, the river will carry you gracefully toward the world of your dreams.

      During the month of October, when you purchase a reading you'll get a coupon code to use to receive the beautiful Awakening and Anchoring Light Meditation guided meditation (mp3) at no charge.

      Learn about Next Step Readings here

      Essence of Divine Light to Assist the Flow - Inner Peace

      Every month Fanny Whitman and Shanta Gabriel create a special choice from the Essences of Divine Light that reflects the energy of the month and offer it at a discounted price. Inner Peace is what is called for when we are most immersed in what appears to be chaos.

      See the Essences here

      Activations and Awakening Guided Meditation Series (mp3s) - New from Shanta

      Guided Meditation SeriesIn the years leading up to the momentous time of profound evolution in which we live, there were milestone events and sacred moments in time which activated our consciousness. Shanta Gabriel has been tracking those moments with powerful guided meditations, which invoke empowered frequencies to assist alignments with our Higher Self, the ascended masters and the Archangels.

      Each of these meditations hold a high spiritual frequency which will work in and through the magnetic field of your cellular structure. Your soul recognizes these frequencies and opens to a new level of awakening. These meditations will help you to integrate the higher frequencies of Divine Light and live in more Balance.

      To support your awakening and evolution in the present moment, we have created an affordable set of powerful meditations that you can download and listen to as you feel called.

      See the meditation series here

      About Shanta

      Shanta Gabriel is a teacher, spiritual evolutionary and the author of The Gabriel Messages Book and Card Sets.

      For more information about her classes, private sessions and products, visit her site at
      www.TheGabrielMessages.com/Resources
      Copyright © 2013 Angelic Dimensions, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Angelic Dimensions
      PO Box 730
      Mt. Shasta, CA 96067