Isha Lerner: (Inner Child) Little Red Cap ~ (Power of the Flowers) Calla Lily ~ (Triple Goddess) Kundalini Rising w/ Second Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3 3:26 AM

      " It is as courageous as it is humbling to wear The Fool's mask and walk the road into the unknown. Eventually, through the process of rebirth, your genius and intuition can emerge."
      "The practice of tantra was likened to tending the flames of an inner sun which blazes forth from the sacred energy centers of the body, burning out negativity and purifying one’s psyche. In the process, one discovers the supreme Self hidden deep within the heart. Ultimately, this ancient art is capable of moving humanity beyond gender division and into alignment with the eternal Beloved Self."
      "The key to your happiness and contentment lies within you, within your own heart and mind."
      "I make my decisions from a place of hope and faith. My creative drive is strong and exciting. My sexuality is fulfilling and meaningful. I am life. "

      Life is an adventure and Life does initiate within us. This is not to say that we do not see life unfold around us for we can see the mirrors within the lives of others and how each of us interact, connect and unfold together. It does remind us that when we see into the eyes of others and look into their souls there is also that Divine Reflection where we can see ourselves. Within that we can remember the joy of what it means from our youth and revive that childlike sense of wonder to where each morning, each night, each moment was an adventure. No longer is this 'was'. Rather we can say this 'is' an adventure. The road that opens before is the one that we create, pave and mold from within our heart, our soul; that Divine Center where we all radiate and find that the 'onset and conclusion' joins together. It is apart of our finding and reconnecting to Spirit, Source, or however each of us chooses to describe the Divine within us and that surrounds us.

      Give ourselves the opportunity to experience a freshness and newness to life and have an open heart to embark in directions that will take outside of the box, stepping from the 'norms' that our culture can say we can and cannot do. Life is Love and to relearn how to Love fully is the foundation of our road and adventure. As we realign we do begin the process of integrating and harmonizing the masculine and feminine energies together. Our Earth gives us the example of we will be Open to See and Hear. She responds to that Opening from inside of us. The guidance and teaching we receive are in response to what we call for to remind us of what we already Know at our deepest level and how to step into wholeness once more. Mind, body and spirit together as One. We are presented with the gifts that life there inside and apart of that is how we can redefine, heal and blend the sexual and spiritual together.

      Calla Lilly touches upon the three levels of energy in yoga: tamas, raja, and satva. Be observant, honest and non-judgmental with ourselves. Know that as you begin to accept, embrace, and love unconditionally the Beloved within our energy will rise, grow, evolve and ascend. To where we are comfortable in our bodies: Physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. That is a key part of transcendence and transcendence is not an ideal that we have to search for outside of ourselves. It is already there present inside of us. We simply take the key and turn it to unlock and reopen that door. Where is the key? Right there within us where it always has been. We have those in our lives that assist us to See that much more clearly through their selfless acts of love, devotion and support. In that exchange and creation of love we can remember that the keys not only dwell within us but that we have played a vital, fundamental aspect into their very creation.

      As the affirmation with the second chakra gives let us make that apart of a daily mantra for ourselves. "I am Life." I am ready for the Adventure that My Life Creates." "I am Life." I am Love. " *:x lovestruck

      0 Little Red Cap
      Your card is...

      0 Little Red Cap

      When this card appears in your reading, be ready for adventure. Open to the vast horizon of the unknown and be willing to take risks. Step beyond the limits set by cultural standards. Temporarily you may feel lost, in the dark, as if emptiness has beckoned you into the void. Enter and be reborn. See life more as a game of chance, an opportunity to play. The experience of The Fool often occurs during of great inner change. It is as courageous as it is humbling to wear The Fool's mask and walk the road into the unknown. Eventually, through the process of rebirth, your genius and intuition can emerge. Remember to wear bright clothes. Have fun. Let the magic and joy of laughter fill your days. Feel the wonder of life all around you.

      Calla Lily
      Your card is...

      Calla Lily

      Latin: Zantedeschia

      Color(s): White

      Archetype: Indian Tantric Lovers. The practice of tantra was likened to tending the flames of an inner sun which blazes forth from the sacred energy centers of the body, burning out negativity and purifying one’s psyche. In the process, one discovers the supreme Self hidden deep within the heart. Ultimately, this ancient art is capable of moving humanity beyond gender division and into alignment with the eternal Beloved Self.

      Signature: Leaves twist and curl and cluster underneath the white Calla Lily flowers growing on long tubular stems. In the center of the floral vessel is an erect, yellow stamen.

      Healing Properties: Calla Lily purifies, rejuvenates, and balances one’s spiritual-sexual nature, gently reuniting masculine and feminine principles within the individual and thereby expanding one’s notion of sexual identity.

      Healing: In yoga, it is recognized that there are three levels of energy: tamas, raja, and satva. The first, tamas, relates to primal sexuality. With this level, one's sensitivity is underdeveloped. The next, raja, relates to unenlightened passions, such as deluded romantic and sexual behavior which is not grounded or aligned within the heart of body of Love - for example, promiscuity or adultery. Finally, satvic sexuality, which is the tantric or sacred path, incorporates beauty, meditative healing, heart-felt compassion, and mystical attunement, and is spiritually beneficial.

      The appearance of the Calla Lily indicates that a major awakening is now available to your consciousness regarding sexuality and inner Love. The exotic birds, representing spiritual Love, and the two Calla Lilies, representing unity and balance, surround the Calla Lily cave where Beloved male and female consorts join in cosmic embrace. These tantric lovers wear orange tunics, the color of the second, sacral chakra, for they have found the ultimate creative expression which anchors and integrates this creative center within the body. The color orange resonates with the vibrant hues of the rising sun, which when fully risen, radiates an awakened brilliance that burns away the ego. The lovers are gently held by the white Calla Lily, representing a kind of egoless cave of the heart, where two can truly meet and become One. Whether an individual pursuit or in relation to one's Beloved, the time has come to merge with these divine principles.

      16. Kundalini Rising
      Your card is...

      16. Kundalini Rising

      Soul Message: The key to your happiness and contentment lies within you, within your own heart and mind. The way you start each day is very important; you can start off on the right foot or on the wrong one. You can wake up with a song of joy and gratitude in your heart for the new day, for being alive, for the very wonder of living, and for being in tune and harmony with the rhythm of all life. You can expect the very best from the coming day and therefore draw it to you. Or you can start the day with a chip on your shoulder, disgruntled and out of rhythm. You are responsible for what today will bring, and knowing it gives you an even greater responsibility than those souls who are not aware of it and therefore know no better. You cannot blame your state of mind on anyone else. It all rests with you. –Eileen Caddy (from The Spirit of Findhorn)

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this stage of initiation, the soul moves beyond judgment, error, and limitation, for the lightning bolt has struck a responsive cord within. The aspirant is shown the power of his or her mortal and spiritual choices. At this level of awareness, the opportunity for self-transcendence is made known. One is shocked into stillness and surrender. Defensive strategies and systems of denial fall away and all that remains is the wisdom of one’s true nature.

      Awakening to the Archetype – Oya (Goddess of Winds, Tornadoes, and Lightning):
      Through Her ability to swiftly change and alter realities, Oya ignites the spark of transcendence within your soul. She aids you as you burn through the veil of attachment that has hindered your ability to fully embrace your destiny. Her bolt of lightning, along with Her fierce winds and storm, electrifies your inner life.

      Everyday Encounters: Powerful, unexpected events may surface at this time, asking you to look deeply into the interior of your present life circumstances. What growth opportunities knock at the door of your heart? Have faith in yourself and the changes you are invited to make at this time. Move with this energy by speaking your truth and making the necessary changes to set yourself free from the confines of the past.

      Nature’s Healers: Rescue Remedy

      Second Chakra

      Second Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Orange) (Herbs: Gardenia, Damiana) (Function: Desire, Pleasure, Sexuality, Procreation)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in our lower belly, it is where we relate to our bodies through the procreative centers. Through a healthy second chakra one can heal relationship problems, transform deep and hurtful emotions, and balance life.

      Healing Flower: Hibiscus

      Affirmations: I make my decisions from a place of hope and faith. My creative drive is strong and exciting. My sexuality is fulfilling and meaningful. I am life.