Pleiadedolphininfos: Suzanne Lie ~ New Visitors On The Mothership - Part 2 Letting Go

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013

      The fact that all are one is becoming ever more apparent to humanity.  This is partly due to the positive pronouncements of your mainstream scientists, specifically physicists, who are unable any longer to refute the evidence for this, but mainly due to humanity’s evolving spirituality which is providing the intuitive knowing that this is so.  This is amazing progress in a very short period and you wayshowers and Light-bearers have helped greatly by holding and strengthening your intent for humanity’s awakening.  Your intentions are far more effective than you can possibly imagine, and because of the limitations of consciousness when it is embodied as a human, you get very little sense of this, very little feedback, although the results are now being seen worldwide.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/visionkeeper-just-walk-through-door

      (Picture  by http://www.favim.com)
      Music to read by below:
      Ah yes…It feels as if we have slipped through a new door somewhere along our journey recently. We discovered the key within us and away we went through the door and out into another world. One almost seems invincible and part of me wants to say that with caution as in the 3D world that would be dangerous to think such thoughts.
      With that said, in this new world we just stepped into, being invincible is more a knowing that all will be well no matter what is slung our way. It is that secure feeling one gets when standing on a firm foundation, steady and sure of where you are. The energies leading up to this pass through we just made have been intense in many ways, trying us in all situations almost as if to see if we had passed the test and were able to pass through the doorway.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos
      wes-annac-300x229Are you aware of just how infinite you are in your ability to create widespread, positive change? Do you understand the power that you as an individual possess to help mend everything about our reality clearly in need of mending?
      We’ve long recognized many things about our planet that are clearly in need of healing or uplifting, and if brought together on a mass level and in an uninhibited way, we can and will bring about every bit of change needed for this planet to move into a new paradigm.
      Read more »

      9-30-13

      New Visitors On The Mothership – Part 2

      Letting Go

      SANDY SPEAKS:
      I am really concerned about Jason. We have been back from our experience on the Mothership for three days now, and Jason is either depressed or obsessed or both. He has not worked or meditated or even mentioned the twelfth floor. I think he blames himself for the Arcturian sending us back. I have told him many times that the Arcturian had begun his transmission saying that only humans could unlock the 3D Matrix, but Jason will not listen to me.

      All he does is mutter, “What are we supposed to let go of?”

      I would like to tell him that he can begin by letting go of his bad mood, but I don’t think that information would go over well. What I did say was, “Why don’t you go over your notes again. Maybe you can find something there. You can give me another presentation,” I tried to say with a smile. All he did was grumble, but he did go back to his notes.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google