Pleiadedolphininfos: Suzanne Lie ~ Back On Ascending Earth Part 4 - Researching Our Dream ~

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2013

      9-27-13
      Back on Ascending Earth Part 4

      Researching Our Dream

      JASON SPEAKS:
      Fortunately, we are both were self-employed now, but we did have to take care of some business before we could focus on further deciphering our dream. However, since I was already on the computer for my work I had some time to research the Internet. I started my search by looking for articles on DNA and webs of light, which was re-defined by my research to be called energy fields.

      I found fascinating information and was just compiling my research when Sandy walked in the door. She was excited to hear what I had learned and made us some coffee while I put my research into a sequential fashion so that it would more understandable. We drank our coffee and talked about our day so far. After relaxing a bit, I was ready to give my presentation. Sandy was all ears and eager to understand what we had experienced the day before.
      Read more »

      019

      White Cloud – Storm Clouds on the Horizon, via Tazjima, 27 Sept 2013 –
      Long ago, when I was embodied as a Native American, I used to love to walk along a cliff, feeling the rising air currents flowing over me. I knew when the weather was about to change; it is changing now for many people. There are storm clouds gathering on the horizon of many people’s lives; whether or not those clouds bring refreshing rains or lashing floods depends on how people can remain in neutrality during the coming months and years. Your world is about to undergo a tremendous period of transition.
      The year 2013 has been challenging for many; the next two or three years will be even more so, especially for those individuals, institutions and governments who are unwilling or unable to adapt, to change and to be flexible. Now is the time to be like a willow and bend in the winds of change, not the brittle oak whose great branches fall to the ground with a mighty crash.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google