Pleiadedolphininfos: Saint Germain ~ Separati on and Duality, energetic changes ~ As channe led by Méline Lafont

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2013

      picture from Gretchen Rainforest Hermey.  Thank you Gretchen ♥

      Greetings, in the most exuberant energies I embrace all of you in this joyful timeframe of the Now. As is always the case, every Now moment contains an enormously intense frequency of opportunities which will make itself known in your “disillusionment process” also referred to as the Awakening. Afore-mentioned opportunities contain enclosed nooks with intentions and creations which one can continue to bring onto this world in order to gradually further the process of disillusionment and, by the same token, to create a more genuine Reality.

      All too often one still fails to grasp the patterns which would impart inspirations that could move you ahead in your evolutionary process and in your awakening. Instead one is rather enclined to disregard and divert them away from you because every difficult process is linked to a certain amount of pain or seen as painful. You never have been told or requested to make all of your transformational processes hard or to every time go through a tough time in your reality and experiences. This is only due to your own perceptions and your creations which make your life so hard to bear at times.

      Illusion and duality are both a very strong energy that can thwart your ability to change, to renew and to evolve. You cannot evolve when you do not work through that illusion/that duality and bring change specifically to those energies pertaining to them. All density is now in the process of shifting into a formless energy which contains more light and as such becomes a more fluid substance. Energy can take on every form and can settle itself in a specific thought pattern and a specific thought form.
      Read more »

      Greetings beloved ones, we are the Andromedans and we come to support and to guide at a time where ALL are now beginning to remember why they have incarnated upon this planet.  The Andromedan Council now connect at deeper and expanded levels with all who have incarnated from our planetary system. The LIGHT codings needed by our children in human form are being sent out aross the dimensional timelines allowing for more knowledge to be downloaded into the human vehicle.

      This process will see many more of our children begin to “wake” to their prime directive at this time. We stand ready to support and to guide further at both public and very personal level. We ask for ALL our children to BREATHE and to BE and to allow the dissolving of the old earth frequencies in TRUTH, for ALL that remains is TRUTH and TRUTH is why you have incarnated into human form upon this planet in this dimensional reality.
      Read more »

      KENAN

      [Hello dear friends. The following interview was done at least a week ago as far as I can recall. I found the chance and the energy to start translating into English these days. In my last connection, one of the beings, Rakozz, mentioned among other things the name of a Lyran Commander, Kenan,

      here: http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com/2013/09/04/konstantinos-sharing-of-thoughts-from-mer-nun-of-venus-and-rakozz-of-alpha-centauri/ .

      The next days I started receiving images from which, as well, as from the interview itself, I have to say that I received huge waves of energy that I could feel on my Heart and Third Eye Chakra. The images depict his appearance, his mother ship and also, some members of his crew or other crews but who seem to get connected with him from 'previous' lives.

      Read more »

      ddlogo
      TOMORROW 27th Sept. – SHOW REMINDER
      Friday the 27th is our new radio show episode, make a note and listen in! Call in with your questions!
      Show starts 27  September at NewYork -EDT at 6.00 am – in mainland Europe, CEST 12.00 pm NOON – and  20.00 pm Canberra Australia EST time.
      Call in to speak with the host (646) 595-2459
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google